• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Many Wants of Planxty (avatar and star wars mostly)

Planxty

The Basics
-18+ please, my 30 year old ass isn't entirely comfortable having correspondence with minors. Thank you for your understanding
-I'm cool playing any gender, but I usually play female or enby...male OCs are rare for me, character ideas don't often come to me in male form lol
-With most of these (unless otherwise stated) I'm happy to play either character in the mix
-As it comes up, let's discuss doubling/NPCs...a story can only go so far with only two people
-I'm not crazy for romance...it can be fun, but unless I specifically state that's where I want it to go, well it could be a possibility, but it's not the point
-I don't like labels. Please write in paragraph form, try your best with spelling and grammar, and move the story with each post. That's all I need.

OC (firebender) x OC (air nomad)
Here is one where I actually have the full story arc in mind. Air Nomad survives the genocide and is badly hurt. Fire Person finds them and help them not knowing who they are. Fire Person finds out and keeps their secret for a little while, but eventually it gets out (either unintentionally, or maybe Fire Person feels like they have a reason to betray Air Person) and then Air Person is doomed, everyone dies...the end

-Just general playing around with the gAang after they grow up? idk

-Pre Sozin going all imperialism and genocide, nice air nomad fluff

Izumi x OC
This is romance. Go me, getting super attached to a character that had like 4 lines. I love the idea of her falling for someone who's pretty polar opposite, some kind of free spirit (the OC I have in mind is an Ember Island Player LOL)...I'd like it be closer to canon date, so a newer lover who is definitely NOT Iroh 2's father. Would love some doubling with Zuko and Iroh 2 for family dynamics!

OC (airbender)x OC (airbender)
Post Harmonic convergence. I wanna explore the idea of two new airbenders who got their bending later in life (like at 40+) and feel the tension between wanted to join the new air nomads but not wanting to abandon a very comfortable established life/family

Mako X Wu.
I'm only interested in playing Wu! This is a romance plot! Just some simple, easy, fluff. Wu is totally in love with Mako....whether Mako returns the feeling is up to you.

-something something dark avatar something Vaatu something complete

-IDEK something involving Kuvira...I'm spitballing

Star Wars:
OC (Jedi) x OC (normal person)
A survivor of Order 66 manages to get somewhere safe on a remote planet. They want to live off the land and start a quiet new life, but don't know where to start. A grumpy but good hearted local takes sympathy and helps them out. OK...I do like the dynamic of an unlikely survivor and the person who helps them out!

OC (Jedi) X OC (Sith)
Old Republic. A Jedi who is trying their best but is seriously frustrated with the restrictions meets a Sith who tells them things that open their eyes. The Jedi doesn't want to fall to the Dark Side, but concedes that the Sith has some good points. The Sith thinks the Jedi is wasting their potential

dark! Bastilla x dark!Revan (female)
KOTOR. My young baby bi self felt so cheated that you got to romance Bastilla if you played as a man but not as a woman, so basically I want to relive what I didn't get in the game. I want to explore the dark side choices, picking up where the game left off.

Star Trek (Deep Space Nine)
OC (Vulcan) x OC (Romulan)
A young (like, late adolescent) Vulcan and a Romulan are on the station with their families and form an unlikely friendship, even though their families disapprove

Juilian Bashir x Elim Garak
Romance, Fluff...just give me what the showrunners were too cowardly to give.

Elder Scrolls:

OC (alfiq Khajiit) x OC (any)
For those who aren't familiar with the more obscure lore, the Khajiit have subspecies and one of them is basically sentient housecats with thumbs who can do magic. I just want to be a cat and cast destruction spells and look for Daedric artifacts, k?

OC (Nord) x OC (Nord)
I just want a big Nord family and lots of fluff. My needs are simple.

B-B-B-BOUNS ROUND!

(the odd one out, my only non-fandom want)

Arranged Marriage (fantasy or sci-fi)

Alright, please pay attention to the details, they are important. I've got this idea stuck in my head for a same sex (it's me we're talking about, so these people are probably women) arranged marriage in some kind of high fantasy setting where such a thing is totally cool and accepted. Alternatively, the same but a futuristic/sci fi setting, so long as it's of a "court intrigue in space" flavor. Would be hella dope if these people were immortal elves or something.

Last edited:
Hi Planxty--I'm not familiar with any of those fandoms sadly. Wish I was though because your basic preferences are very compatible with mine. Hope we both find a good 1x1 partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back