• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓮-reboot

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The Manor on Prescott Lane

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
interested! ❤️

Active Roleplays:
Who used the hot water??
as
Tramel Fitzgerald
Gm'd Roleplays:
Who used all the hot water??

Logastellus Says...

Thank you to everyone who has shown and expressed interest in my roleplay! Character thread is now up and running! I look forward to seeing everyones characters Please make sure you've looked over the rules. Remember, realistic face claims only, do not use BTS members, youtube content creators and tiktok content creators. Thank you in advance and good luck everyone!
kevin kevin Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip drunkcayless drunkcayless -ferret- -ferret- Young_Charles99 Young_Charles99 Pretty Little Creature Pretty Little Creature
Deadline for characters will be December 10th 12am PST.
Character Sheet

Been hovering, I'll be applying too. Let me know if you would like me to remove the placeholder on the application/character sheet thread.

"What is the one power you have? (For this section you can have one technique that your character learned)"

Do you mean one power that's not within the theme of their supernatural role (a voice that lures, turning legs to tail in the water and gills, + they can manipulate water)?
Or to pick one power from their theme of the supernatural role (melodic voice, and nothing else)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back