• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚎-𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚝

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The Manor on Prescott Lane

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
The Manor on Prescott Lane
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

Thank you to everyone who has shown and expressed interest in my roleplay! I will be working on the character sheet and the discord server this week. You all will have one week to complete your characters, once accepted you will be sent the link to the discord chat via private message on here. Please make sure to use realistic face claims only. Deceased celebrities are not accepted and the BTS members are not accepted either. If there are any questions/ concerns you all might have please don't hesitate to contact me via private message or on the ooc thread when that is created. Once again thank you for your interest in my roleplay.
einna einna Zerulu Zerulu holdie holdie demonology demonology travelbypages travelbypages Chimeric Chimeric

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

Bumping Thread

Hi! I love the premise of this rp, and each character is very well written and sounds super fun to play! I'd definitely be interested in joining this roleplay as any character (I'd prefer to choose one obviously, but I'll still be happy even if one is assigned to me). Please let me know if I should go ahead and submit a character bio, or if I should wait for further information.

Hi! I love the premise of this rp, and each character is very well written and sounds super fun to play! I'd definitely be interested in joining this roleplay as any character (I'd prefer to choose one obviously, but I'll still be happy even if one is assigned to me). Please let me know if I should go ahead and submit a character bio, or if I should wait for further information.

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

Hello hun! I don't have the character sheet completed yet but I should have it up within this week. For now, just look over which character you are interested in applying for. Remember that this is not a first come first serve meaning that multiple people can apply for a role you are interested in and I pick which character is deemed fit for that role. If you have any other questions please let me know :3

Incredibly interested in that shapeshifter role! This sounds great! I actually really like that you have a layout of what you want your characters to be like. It'll give a good sense of direction of where this is going! We're just players in your story!

Color me extremely interested! :D

Waiting on the character sheet like...
tenor.gif

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

Hello everyone! I am currently at work so when I get off I will post the character sheet link along with the link to the OOC. I’ll make sure to tag everyone who has expressed interest in my roleplay!

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

Alright, everyone! The character sheet is up and ready so you guys are all set to get started on your character sheets. Remember realistic images only and do not use face claims of deceased celebrities and BTS members. Those will be an automatic disqualification from the roleplay. This is not first come first serve, so multiple people will be applying for the same role as you and I will choose who is deemed fit to participate in my roleplay. BBcode isn't mandatory but is highly recommended. You will have a week and a half to finish your characters. Good luck everyone!

logastellus logastellus question about some of the characters. The vampire, werewolf are born as a they are, or were the bitten/scratched?

logastellus logastellus question about some of the characters. The vampire, werewolf are born as a they are, or were the bitten/scratched?

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

For my vampire character, I had her be born as a vampire. With the werewolf, you can do either one I'm not going to be picky on that.​

CS is up! Sorry for no code, I am hopeless at it and it would probably only take away from what I'm intending to get across! If it needs more colour however I'm happy to edit

Oo Alright, I see! So the ideology of the Grim Reaper has been around since the 14th century when the black plague struck, so would they have been an existing entity for that long?

Sorry for the crapload of questions, just trying to make sure I have everything here.

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

They probably would have existed longer than that but as a different name in different cultures but for now, they can prefer the 14th-century one. Hopefully, this helped!

Alright scratch that I am not doing a grim reaper cs. I wanted to do them so badly but just too stressful since the grim reaper character is just going to run myself dry trying to perfect the character. But thanks for your help, I feel bad for being a nuisance when I am now deciding on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back