• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚎-𝙾𝙾𝙲

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The Manor on Prescott Lane

coded by weldherwings.

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
The Manor on Prescott Lane
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

ANNOUNCEMENT
I have appointed toucant toucant as my co-gm for this roleplay. With that being said the role of the Shapeshifter is now taken by her. Apologies to anyone who has expressed interest in the role. There are other roles that are available that need to be filled. Thank you.
Dumplingboy Dumplingboy KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat einna einna travelbypages travelbypages Zerulu Zerulu

Just as I thought I’d wrap up my werewolf my kitten messes around and dies. I’ll recover in a day or two, then get done with my character submissions.

Active Roleplays:
N/A
Gm'd Roleplays:
The Manor on Prescott Lane
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

Irenic Says...

ANNOUNCEMENT
I have appointed toucant toucant as my co-gm for this roleplay. With that being said the role of the Shapeshifter is now taken by her. Apologies to anyone who has expressed interest in the role. There are other roles that are available that need to be filled. Thank you.
Dumplingboy Dumplingboy KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat einna einna travelbypages travelbypages Zerulu Zerulu

Awww poop :( I'll be lurking around this RP, such a great concept! Have fun guys :)

Are we still on for the rp? I was scared to Dinah my werewolf and start my siren cus it seemed a bit inactive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back