• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚎-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The Manor on Prescott Lane

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Wip for human and werewolf, which ever gets accepted if any.
I work too much to sit around and do a code FORGIVE ME.

CHARACTER NAME
Aranya Wang

TITLE / ROLE
Werewolf

NICKNAMES
Wolf. Aranya hasn’t gotten around to picking a new name for himself. He doesn’t much mind his birth name, as feminine as it may be.

23. He is very self conscious about his age, feelings as if he should have accomplished more by now.

BIRTHDAY
A true Aquarius, if one gets into all of that stuff. February 1st.

SEXUALITY
info here.

PLACE OF BIRTH
Bangkok, Thailand.

OCCUPATION
info here.

APPEARANCE
158b10c8c4b3ab229e8a0caba982f54a.jpg

HAIR
It's been growing out, I'm surprised at the progress. If it wasn't for pictures no one would have believed I shaved it off last year. The color of my hair alters during the summer and winter months. Nothing drastic, black to dark brown.

EYES
Brown eyes, nothing more nothing less. I won't sit here and try to woo you with the golden flakes of honey glowing in the sunlight. My eyes are brown, dirt brown.

BUILD
I have accepted that I will always be short. 5'5 was never something to write home about.
I use to be smaller. My diet has changed drastically once I became a lycan. It made it easier to pack on the weight and muscle mass. Being a bit heavier was never a bad thing. At 142lbs I hopefully would seem less of an easy target.

MODIFICATIONS
I've undergone a lot over the years, some more obvious. I was never a fan of tattoos. Why risk more scarring?

FACE CLAIM
Liam Samuel

PERSONALITY
In normal circumstances, Wolf could be called strange. Now living with the others, he wasn't even aware of what was normal. In the past, Wolf was cool head, slow to anger, easy to calm. His temperament has gotten worse since becoming a werewolf, but it strengthen his social skills. Where he use to remain quite he now finds himself interjecting his two cents. His 'pack' mentality had room for improvement. It wasn't unlike Wolf to disappear for a few days. He was always the loner, even before his supernatural condition isolated him. Wolf wasn't entirely unsociable, selfish yes, but playful. He was always down for a good prank or challenge. If any of the others wanted to maintain his attention for long, it was best to turn the activity into sport. Sure he may usually skip out on chores, until you wager him that he can't do the dishes properly blindfolded.

Wolf is a difficult roomate. He did not like to share and became confrontational when his space was invaded. He was messy as well but kept it to his own area at least. His bed was somehow always unmade, despite him hardly ever sleeping in it (He preferred the hammock outside, weather willing.) He wasn't very active during the early mornings. A volatile time for the werewolf, no one knew for sure if he would tune out the world or bite someone's head off. It was best to let him sleep in.

Wolf is extremely possessive especially when it came to his privacy. Let it be curiosity or concern, he doesn’t like questions. On bad days, Wolf would snap over a simple “how was your day.” His anger is rarely something to take serious, usually all mark with little bite. He wasn’t a grudge holder. Once he took the time to cool down, Wolf was back to his usual self.

HOBBIES
Walking. It doesn't seem like much but I enjoy it. Choosing a direction and not knowing where you will end up. Getting lost and trying to find your way back home, discovering something new. Unfortunately I've earned the reputation of being the creepy guy who walks around town. Oh well....

FEARS
Myself, Is that cheesy to say? Don't get me wrong I like being a werewolf, it has it's many cons, but at least I get to free myself of this body. It doesn't change my shame and fear of hurting someone when I lose control. I fear never being able to control it. Oh, and I'm claustrophobic.

AILMENTS
The inability to grow six feet tall.

SKILLS
As in things I’m good at? Well I’m an okay handy man, not to bad a mechanic either. With so many people in the house things break often. I get a lot of practice.

BACKGROUND
I came to this country when I was three. I know, basic immigrant story. It was back and forth from that point on.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.

Curabitur a orci leo. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Proin ligula est, vestibulum et lacus hendrerit, varius placerat orci. Vivamus tincidunt fringilla urna non auctor. Nullam non lectus urna. Duis sit amet varius felis. Proin et accumsan erat. Donec nisl neque, ultricies ut ex sit amet, mollis efficitur massa. Sed nec dolor enim. Aliquam tristique magna a bibendum gravida. Maecenas vitae bibendum velit, eu finibus sem. Sed sed nisl id risus lacinia accumsan a tristique nunc. Nulla nec leo risus.

Pellentesque sollicitudin ligula et nunc consectetur, et venenatis tellus venenatis. Mauris luctus bibendum risus. Cras sit amet lacus lacus. Aenean est quam, scelerisque id elementum quis, imperdiet quis nisl. Suspendisse mollis at elit sit amet mollis. Suspendisse ullamcorper diam et erat semper, eu efficitur nunc cursus. Sed convallis vehicula nisl nec pellentesque. Maecenas purus erat, sodales ac accumsan ut, molestie a leo. Sed erat ligula, scelerisque sed tempor quis, lobortis suscipit risus. Vivamus felis purus, posuere eu sem bibendum, suscipit dapibus enim. Sed leo augue, placerat vehicula ultrices rhoncus, bibendum nec libero. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed non pretium justo. Nullam ut lacinia nisl. Vivamus in pharetra nisl. Aenean varius hendrerit volutpat.

Aenean in gravida nibh. Vivamus gravida iaculis tempus. Aenean semper nulla ipsum. Curabitur augue ligula, consectetur eu sodales a, placerat eu risus. Duis scelerisque, nibh quis tempor porta, eros sapien aliquam urna, a sodales libero massa at leo. In aliquam tellus id lacus sollicitudin congue. Quisque dignissim maximus est sed accumsan. Aliquam ut lectus et justo vestibulum tristique. Curabitur consequat aliquet hendrerit.

NAME Rhahmir
RELATIONSHIP
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque quis aliquam metus. Morbi vulputate dui eget est laoreet venenatis. Etiam in finibus est. Aliquam vehicula sem vitae ante volutpat, at semper erat egestas. Aenean scelerisque felis felis, ut bibendum dui bibendum ut. Ut non purus sem. Sed at mattis nisl. Ut lorem orci, venenatis a velit eu, egestas auctor turpis. Duis in nibh ut diam pellentesque eleifend ac vel nunc. Pellentesque nec viverra massa. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi hendrerit varius pretium. In faucibus et dui ac varius.

NAME (will put vampire here)
RELATIONSHIP

NAME (wip)
RELATIONSHIP

Last edited:
blue-crystal-magical-Favim.com-6029875.gif

Basics
What is your name? Payzlee Halliwell
Do you have any nicknames or aliases? P or Payz
How old are you? 22
When is your birthday? June 10 (full moon baby)
Where were you born? Saint Francis Hospital in San Fran
What is your preferred gender? Female
What is your sexual orientation? Pansexual
What supernatural role are you? Witch
What is the one power you have? Atmokinesis (apart from potions)
Do you have a job? If so what and where is it? Currently in a crystal shop, ironic
tumblr_pj4vz8eYOr1t7impk_640.jpg

Appearance
What color is your character's hair and what style is it in?
Payzlee has long brown hair that sits around the middle of her back. She tends to keep it down and straight but every now and then she will put it up into a pony or a half up bun.
What is your height?
I'm kinda short, even if you think you're short, I'm probably shorter. Please don't use me as an arm rest, that joke is old. Fine, I'll tell you, I'm 5'0", maybe shorter but I'm just gonna let you guess.
What is your weight?
I'm not too skinny but not too curvy. I sit at an awkward medium because large clothes are slightly too big but medium clothes are slightly too tight. I'm also not athletic or anything, I just do what I do and not think to much about it.

tumblr_inline_pav13aMwih1tect6h_400.gif
tumblr_inline_pd23iitZtq1tect6h_400.gifv
9f059cea9d72a8752d36efe6678351e8.jpg

What is your eye and skin color?
Both my parents are British descent, so I'm just pale as a ghost with brown eyes, nothing special.
Do you have body modifications?
I got a dumb pentagram over my heart when I turned 18, thought it would be cool, it really isn't. But my tongue and belly button are pierced, so that's kinda nice.
What are your most striking features?
I don't know, I don't think I'm special in any way. If you want to get specific though, people say I have nice cheekbones and lips.
What physical attributes do you dislike about yourself?
I don't really dislike anything about myself... Like, sure, I could do with a little less belly and the scar on my shoulder from when a dog bit me. I just try not to see the negatives.
a69dbe18728c5b6b32996806db93473641d0908e.gifv

Persona
What are your five top vices?
My two biggest ones? I like to smoke and drink a little... But smoking helps me sleep and a glass of wine a night relaxes me. I get anxiety sometimes, so if you see me biting my nails just don't say anything or ask if I'm okay. Sometimes I have issues with my emotions, I can get really angry, sad, happy, etc. but I have gotten good at controlling it and just dealing with it on my own. I have a habit of indulging in things, what can I say? Chocolate is addicting.
What are your five top virtues?
I would say I'm a bit creative, I mean I have to be with potion making right? I really try to be loyal, I don't like hurting people whether it's by leaving them or betraying them in any way. I don't like lying or the consequences that come from lying so you won't find me doing much of that, I try to be the most honest that I can be. Being a witch, I have to be in touch with my spirituality, that's a virtue is it not? I like to think of myself as modest, I hate being the center of attention and I do my best to make others feel good about themselves instead of them doing that for me.
What are your five quirks?
I'm obsessed with animals, I'm pretty forgetful, on occasion I can get a little eccentric, when I'm not eccentric I can be a little out of the loop thinking about magic and potions and such, when in the right situation I can get a little awkward.
What are three of your most annoying roommate habit(s)?
I feel bad about this one; I leave cups EVERYWHERE (I'm sorry guys), I order a lot of stuff online so the mailman is probably annoying thus making me annoying, and (I try not to) I get toothpaste on the bathroom mirror.
Do you have any roommate pet peeves?
I hate when people don't put their things away (not my cup problem, but clothes, books, etc.) and I HATE when people leave garbage laying around.
What are the three things that excite you?
Which craft, potion making, and animals.
What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you?
In my room, the attic or the back yard, pending on weather but not that it matters... I can make it rain or shine.
Any significant relationships?
I may or may not have a crush on Human #3, the vampire also has a pretty cool vibe. But I try to be friendly with everyone.
Friends, family, enemies, co-workers, past or current lovers, etc.
I have this ex, we don't mention her name tho, she's basically Voldemort. My grandma is a pretty famous witch, she was also on TV and other stuff, her name is Phoebe Halliwell. She has two sisters who's names are Piper and Paige. My mom is my grandma's youngest, Peyton. I have two sisters and their names are Poppy and Priya.
16mp85f7u0e51.jpg

Background
Are you open about being a Supernatural?
I try not to be. For many generations the Halliwell's have done our best to hide our abilities from the public. Being a witch can cause a lot of problems, especially if the people who know are religious or spiritual, I mean, witches used to get burned. People are starting to know though, with my aunts school and all, but I try to not tell anyone about myself.
How do you regard your "unique" condition?
It's pretty easy... Pagans are becoming more popular now-a-days so I just say I believe in crystals and stuff. Working in a crystal shop helps with that and I try to disguise my practice by looking "edgy" to sort of meet the standards of what "witches" look like in todays society.
How long have you known about your condition?
I've known I'm a witch since I was born. I've had powers from a young age and my mom has always surrounded me with family and friends who also practice the things we do. My mom was able to continue the power of three line but with the overwhelming thought of being married to a witch with three witch children my father slowly backed out of our lives. He is the only one who knows about us outside of our circle.
tumblr_p1d4udCCCa1vfwgzjo1_400.gifv

Last edited:
What is your name? Rhahmir

Do you have any nicknames or aliases? The Reaper, Grim, Grim Reaper, Death, Rha

How old are you? We would prefer people between 20 and 25: Timeless/Eternal

When is your birthday? No birthday associated with the Reaper

Where were you born? An undefined corner of the universe

What is your preferred gender? Male

What is your sexual orientation? Pansexual

What supernatural role are you? The Grim Reaper

What is the one power you have? Mediumship, to observe and interact with the deceased

Do you have a job? If so what and where is it? Guiding souls to the great beyond, everywhere at all times.

Appearance
1627368572049.png

What color is your character's hair and what style is it in?
Rha has light brown hair, his hair is held quite messy atop his head, but not too messy as to look unkempt. Rha also has a short stubble across the lower half of his face which he keeps in check regularly.

What is your height?
Rha stands at a fairly respectable height of 6'1

What is your weight?
180 pounds, Rha has a fairly strong stature

What is your eye color?
Simple Green

What is your skin tone?
A fair olive shade

What build do you have?
Not exactly muscly but Rha does have a fairly strong build

Do you have body modifications?
No.

What is your ethnicity?
Rha doesn't exactly have a human world ethnicity, celestial perhaps?

What are your most striking features?
Rha doesn't have any features that stand out per se, but he does have this reassuring look that makes almost anyone comfortable with him.

What physical attributes do you dislike about yourself?
Due to the nature of Rha being a celestial himself, he hates being contained to a physical entity, however he is willing to suffer through it for the sake of all living life.

Persona.

What are your five top vices?
Rha does indulge in the occasional drink and smoke break, and even the recreational drug here and there, can you blame the everlasting embodiment of the end of life? Rha also hates not in the loop in events or certain things, he will do almost anything in his power to find out someone's secret, this with a bad case of a fear of missing out creates a dangerous mixture of always wanting to be involved.

What are your five top virtues?
Rha is very wise, due to his nature of being around for all time and being able to speak to the greatest philosophers of all time, he has accumulated quite the knowledge. Rha doesn't have a judgmental bone in his body, he can see any situation from someone else's perspective, understanding where their coming from and why they did what they did, this isn't to be confused with Rha personally agreeing with it. Rha is a very emotionally stable person, they don't suffer from mood swings and have a clear head constantly, an emotional rock in a way. In essence, Rha is the crux of emotional availability, he is able to console and care for all people, being there for them in their time of need, as is his nature.

What are your five quirks?
Rha has an odd sense of humour, he will attempt to made jokes that don't quite land with people. He also carries and dresses himself in a well mannered way, holding the door and always greeting people with a smile. He will also sometimes just say what is on his mind, just out of the blue like his mind is on auto-pilot, it is usually very irrelevant to whatever is going on in the real world, Rha will also be unavailable for extended periods of time, this is due to the nature of his job. Lastly but most importantly, Rha will sometimes just hum, no one really knows what to the tune of and when asked he simply deflects the question.

What are three of your most annoying roommate habit(s)?
Rha, as much as he is understanding, isn't very aware of the value of privacy to others, he will walk into other peoples rooms and unlocked occupied bathrooms just for the sake of doing it or to find a person, this goes for other people's mail as well. Rha is also very active after hours, so when everyone else is sleeping he is doing something creating quite a loud disturbance, whether that's watching TV or cooking a meal in the microwave, and of course, Rha never closes doors or turns lights off in rooms he leaves.

Do you have any roommate pet peeves?
Ironically, Rha doesn't enjoy people invading his own private space, besides that Rha is rather tolerable with a lot of behaviour.

What are the three things that excite you?
Philosophy, Death and conversations of any nature.

What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you?
Rha doesn't ever really leave the house unless when it's his turn to buy the groceries, and when he is out working he's often out of reach of everyone.

Any significant relationships?
Rha has learnt to not become to attached to people due to the nature of life, however he has taken quite a liking to the Vampire. Everyone else is alright as well, it's pretty hard to get on the Reaper's annoyed side.

Background.

Rha's history starts at the same time that history itself started, he was there at the first death and will be there for the last. He wasn't birthed or created he was simply assumed into existing, the natural order of balance and the universe deemed him necessary, and thus he exists, he isn't some God with extremely powerful powers, he is just the soul that has the job of overseeing death. This isn't to be confused with Rha having a craving for death or wishing it to happen, it is simply a truth and duty he holds, when death occurs he is there to pass the souls to the next realm for judgment, purgatory.

There was no learning or manual for the job of the Reaper, Rha has simply always had it, there weren't other celestial beings he could mingle with, but he never complained, he had a job and he knew how important that job was to the nature of the universe. After his conception Rha has attempting to understanding his own nature, his most popular theory is that he is a piece of nature, that the universe is so vast and busy it needed to split a piece of it's own being off and create another to overseer one part of the cycle of nature, Rha has often pondered on whether there are other beings like him, such as the embodiment of life, however he has never actually set out to find out for himself.

Rha did attempt on becoming known to the sentient living on Earth at one point, at this stage in his life cycle he adorned a large dark robe and a long scythe with a skeletal body to represent the body after death. The symbolism of the scythe is quite well understood by the living, as the tool is a farming tool to harvest, much like he harvests souls, however the scythe is never actually used in the harvesting process. Eventually Rha retired the old attire for a much more humble suit, however humanity never forgot the folk stories of a hooded figure with a scythe coming for the dead, something he mostly regrets, as that portrayal of him is outdated and usually twisted to portray evil, or even the forceful harvest of living souls, which is entirely against The Reaper's true job description.

1627372458298.png

From then Rha was cautious and hesitant to appearing to humanity again, especially in such outrageous fashion sense, and this brings us to the modern day, where Death decided to live alongside the living, in a poetic way of experiencing what he reaps, life.

Are you open about being a Supernatural?
Rha is open to being death to those he trusts, which are mostly other supernaturals as they are the most understanding of his own condition. Other then that, no, Rha has no desire to be known by the wider populace of humanity and lives happily in their ignorance.

How do you regard your "unique" condition?
There's never really anything about Rha from an outsider's perspective that would make them suspicious of him, he isn't a skeleton, he doesn't carry a scythe or adorn satanic symbols, he just appears like your average joe. Basically, he doesn't ever have to, and if he did have to what would he say? How do you explain to a totally normal person that you are The Reaper.

How long have you known about your condition?
Rha has been aware of his own condition from the start of his lifecycle, at one point in his life it was all he ever knew, before mingling with humanity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back