• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mandalorian [ Canon & OC / Canon & Canon | MxM / MxF ]

Valerin

Dreamer
Hello!

The title hints about what this is gonna be about: The Mandalorian. After starting my second rewatch, I'm eager to pick up another story within the Star Wars realm. I'm open to pretty much anything in terms of story ideas and its characters. However, the only canon pairing I'm currently interested in exploring would be the relationship between Din Djarin and Omera. Otherwise, I'm up for pinning DIn Djaring against an original character.

Notes:

• I can play Din Djarin, Omera or the original character; you're free to pick role first.
  • The gender of the original character does not matter. I'd be more than willing to explore a homosexual relationship between Din and an original character.
  • Baby Yoda will most definitely be a prominent secondary character in the story so be prepared for some degree of sharing important NPCs.
  • The story does not have to be lenghty: I have ideas for minor one-shot moments that capture the woes and boons of a scene, or it could be something more long-term.
  • The story will most likely acknowledge the canon set in season one, however, we're free to move on and build from there.
  • In terms of literacy, I'm looking for an advanced writer. Make me feel what the characters are feeling, show and don't tell, that kind of stuff.
If you want to know more about me as a writer, check out the link in my signature – I'm also more than happy to provide writing samples to see if we mesh as writing partners. Feel free to shot me a message if interested!

Last edited:
Really, really tentatively bumping this just to see if there is anyone interested in a story focusing on Din Djarin and Omera.

I would be interested, though I have not watched the show, so I won't be able to play Omera for you. But if that doesn't bother you, and should you not get any better offers, then let me know.

Hey I am super down for a mandalorian story!!! I’d prefer to play an OC, but would be perfectly okay with you playing Din Djarin! I’ve seen the show completely, and know bits and pieces about Mando lore. I’m willing to use Wikipedia or be taught anything extra. I just love Star Wars. I’m also fine with playing either a male or female OC, so whichever you’d prefer to play against. ^^ pm me!

Hello! I'd be interested in doing this. I can't play Omera but if it's fine then I have an oc I'd like to use. I've seen the whole show and know lore about the world itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back