• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Maiden Knight (fxf)

UnhappyUnion

The land of Arnor is one rife with turmoil and troubles - war with its neighboring kingdoms is commonplace, beasts stalk the forests, raids from cannibal elves is an all too often occurrence. Truly, these are dark times.

Women in the land of Arnor can typically look forward to a meager life of servitude to their fathers and eventual husbands. Perhaps a few can breaks the mold, learning a trade, but this is a rare oddity. One such oddity has risen above all of that, a lone noblewoman, raised by an ancient custom that predates the formation of the kingdom of Arnor that saw her being raised as a boy. She became known as the Maiden Knight and made a name for herself in tournaments of combat. Unfortunately, she was never permitted the same rights of land, or to serve her lord in battle.

So, she set out, making a name for herself as a mercenary.

This was where you, a woman raised like any other in a small village met the Maiden Knight. It was a passing glance, but something about her dignified demeanor drew you to her.

In what way?

It could be that you desire to be trained by her...

Perhaps she becomes injured and you are in charge of her care...

Or maybe some other way?

- - -

Hello! This roleplay can manifest in many different ways. We can be more action oriented, or perhaps the Maiden Knight is forced to retire after injury and forms a bond with a local woman (possible scandalous romance applies to all) pairings).

General rules:

- Semi-Lit posting.

- Post once a week. I can post everyday personally.

- 50/50 worldbuilding split. I do not like being the sole introducer of things.

- Euro-focused characters. Basically, the ordinary person you might find in the British Isles around 800 A.D.

- DM me if interested. I am flexible with the idea and can make alterations to a degree. Do not hesitate to pitch alternate takes or concepts. One thing that remains firm is FxF as the core theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back