• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Magicalliea Prosperity Request

CookieGalaxy

The Magicalliea Prosperity Roleplay Request

So, I made another complain post on an app. I can't complain on Amino anymore because everyone hates it. I needed a change after my last partner left me without a reason. I figure I use a plot involving my two characters in my series, Violetta and Elliot. I want someone to play Elliot.

Genres:

Fluff
Friendship
Family

These are the usual genres that I like to roleplay when it comes to Magicalliea roleplays and it is no different. I love to roleplay my series to develop my characters better. Also, I am open to doubling up or playing multiple characters, although I may not be the best at them so a heads up in advance!

I am also literate, so if you could be around that, that would be great. As for story, triggers, etc, we can always discuss that if we do decide to roleplay. If you have any triggers or restrictions, PLEASE be sure to tell me if we do end up roleplaying together. I'm open to anything you may have in mind! And no romance or "spicy" things. I'm underage.

So, please comment below or message me if you're interested. Thank you!

Also, I am NOT abandoning you if we already roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back