• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Welcome all people
The Magical use to be an essay that I wrote for my English class but here's what it is about! I wrote this essay back in 2016, but back then it was center around the Civil War as that was the prompt giving to me by my teacher. I hope y'all will find this an interesting thread idea!
For generations there have been families that were born with abilities. This reached as far back as the Civil War. The ones with abilities were hunted down after they helped with the war. The governments of the world wanted to use them for their own usage. So they were on the run, some were caught while others got away. The ones that were caught were used as weapons and some were used to hunt down the others. Because of this, a secret socity of ability users that live by rules to keep themselves safe. But then families that didn't have abilities started to have children with abilities. Some of these parents handed there kids over to the government, while others kept them hidden to protect them. The Agency or the government program that was created to find these children and families with abilities. They are either humans or those that have been trained or brainwashed the governments to track down and if it comes to it, kill those they are after. The Facility is the place that the ones that are caught are taken to. People with abilities are called Dream Walkers and the news covers that these people are to be considered to be dangerous and should be report at any time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back