• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Wacky concept incoming:

Your character is the lost prince of a magical world/ kingdom!
[In my Minds eye he's down to a T in white boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, and muscles, the concept in contrast is good to monkey brain, this is optional however]
The issue is he's the stereotypical Bully jock from high school, to an almost cartoonist amount, and it turns out his Royal magic advisor is the weird quiet and creepy death obsessed kid from high school he used to bully??? Now My character has to help mean jock idiot be a better person and prepare to be king- oh also save the world from it's demise

Important information:
These characters are like, 21-24 years old
So they DO have more personality and depth to them, we just got to take the time to chip away the outer shell/ outer persona!
The concept is still pretty loose so honestly!! I'll only be a bit pushy on a few lore aspects, otherwise it's free reign babey!!! [Please world build with me, I'm begging you]
If you have any questions ask me in a private message!

My character stuff:
He specializes in necromancy stuff/ the dead however is an all round high class Magic user [Not sure what Title to use, Mage? Wizard? Magician?], he just likes death magic
Honestly he's tall and lanky, creepy and off putting when you first meet him, but he's got charm! at first not very expressive and has micro facial expressions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back