• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Magical cat boy bastard M/M

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo!

I'm Lir, It's nice to meet you! I may be a native English speaker but I drank dumb bitch juice since childhood so if I fuck something up, please know it's not on purpose, I'm just a dumb fuck. I'm also really relaxed person and I like to joke around and talk to you OOC and just, shit post about our characters or whatever. Like I'll draw them if my brain gives me enough of the feel good chemicals.

I love world building, I love the big and the small of making a plot and the world that it lives in. I will message you about things I thought of, of how I think things would work, cultur, Ect, you don't have to be the same but I would love it if you did!

Speaking of which I normally do High Fantasy/Low Fantasy, urban Fantasy or sometimes slice of life (with a twist depending on characters)

Here are some rules and things (Notes? warning?) before we get started.

1) I have a really weird tendancy (which I try my best not to do but it just happens) where I don't reply for months at a time. I am not ghosting you. I have figured out sometimes my brain is just a bitch, I'll see the notification, look at it, know I need to reply before getting distracted by something else. As I said, I am trying my best to not do this but it just happens. So if you can't do that, I suggest you don't message me. (It's for your own sanity not just mine)

2) I don't have enough angry in me to play a really horrible evil character for the whole role play, like if you are looking for something with an abusive character It's not me I don't even like being the one placying a character being attacked in those situations, so you won't find any storyline like that in my og story lines down below.
(Please note if something happened in your characters back story or my character saves your character from thing that's whatever to me, I don't mind)

3) Lines, okay so the more you give me the more I am likely to get inspired and write more. I require you to give me like 3 lines (a short paragraph) I personally can pump out 1-2 on average and go up into 4-5 when motovated or have plot to explain (even more if I really am into what's happening) but I understand sometimes your brain is just not all there, it's fine to take a breather man, I get it.

4) make the world the plot is taking place in feel alive, This means don't just role play our characters, role play other characters if the plot calls for it. (Such as a adventuring party, people in town when they go to shops, servants, nobles, whoever they run and talk into or that is plot relevent.)

Cyrill is a Bastard, and I mean that in the actual term of the word, he is the son of a cat girl maid who was seduced by the high noble man she worked for. He goes to a magic school which is a surprise, his half older brother (the legitimate child of his father) has no magic, and his father dosen't HATE Cyrill while his older half brother does.

Cyrill is very jaded and can easily be irritated, but also pretty sarcastic

20201031_153541.jpg20201031_190743.jpg

He hates the hat, he thinks it makes him look like a girl (the hat is part of the full uniform, which he doesn't wear because it's so much)
20201031_153507.jpg

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back