• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Paarthurnax-

Forever writing lore
☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
INTRO
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

Hello hello! I'm Luffy, but feel free to call me Quaars as well!
I'm 21, work most days of the week and I use they/them pronouns. I've been roleplaying for 8 years and write fandom as well as original content. I'm not looking to do original content today I am more looking to do fandom works!

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

RULES
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

♫ I only do OC x CC doubles, if a fandom does not have an option for cannon ships please do not ask
♫ I use romance a lot in my writing, if you want to pair it with another genre please ask. I will be more than happy to do so
♫ I do not roleplay with anyone under 18, do not contact me if you are under 18
♫ I will roleplay any fandom on my list, if you have a fandom that isn't listed that you wanna roleplay I can do so with you if you roleplay a fandom I enjoy on my end
♫ Please do not send me under 4 paragraphs in a response unless we have discussed it. I write 5+ even 10+ paragraphs when I feel the need
♫ I do roleplay and do ooc over discord. If you'd prefer discord ask if you don't that's fine
♫ I only do long term roleplays, I do nothing short term
♫ That being said I am semi-ghost friendly, if you can mention to me that you may leave for a while or just are uninterested I would be grateful
♫ I do enjoy ooc talk and I try to do it as much as possible so please be able to do ooc at times
♫ I do LGBTQ+ ships and I am not against doing poly ships!
♫ Please be able to take constructive criticism or be able to handle it when I ask something of you.
♫ Be able to inform me of your triggers if you have any
♫ Last but not least, if you are in school or have a job please tell me when you can roleplay throughout the week

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

WHAT IS THE MAGIC PARALLEL
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

The magic parallel is a fantasy world I've been working on since I was well like 9 or 10.
I started my journey into creative writing there and ever since then and I'm proud to say it's still alive and well.
I haven't had an interest in rping it lately until a friend of mine and I started writing in the world and ever since I've been trying to find a partner for it.

The Magic Parallel is best described as a parallel to what we know as the 'human realm'. It's high fantasy and it is a pain to explain so I do have a google doc that goes more in-depth into what it is and more information on it.

The main idea is that 9 teenagers going to 'Hell's Peak High School' have been chosen to be the world's next 'primordials'. These kids go about an average like dealing with these struggles along with outside forces causing them troubles.

You may ask yourself why I'd wanna write 'high school romance.'
Well yes, it is a story about teens aged 16 to 18 discovering unearthly powers in them and living as regular people, but it doesn't always take place in a school setting.
Like I think 15 to 20% of the time I write school days, the rest is just teenagers living their lives with no care to the fact that they aren't normal people.

While I won't let you make your character a primordial as that has gone horrible in the past for me I do allow god/demi-god ocs to be paired with my own.
A lot of the time I'm really lenient with what I let people write. This story is supposed to be fun and enjoyable not just something I use to make people write with me.
It is romance and fantasy, but it does have moments of action, adventure, sometimes horrible. Hey, I even admit that I write a lot of dark topics in this story and I do enjoy writing them when it comes to these characters.
I do admit that this story is well huge or at least I hope it gets to be huge,
Considering I write a lot of character arcs, character development, world-building, etc.
I put a lot of my heart and soul into this roleplay and I'd love to have someone enjoy it just as much as I do.

A big thing with this rp is that I prefer having multiple character ships going on at once, like a minimum of 2 or 3 considering how many characters I can play.
I don't really care what oc you wanna play either, I do prefer BxG [me as the girl] rps, but considering that 2 to 3 ships can occur at a time then I'd be more than happy to write other gender pairings with you.

I do have a lot of other things I could say and cram into here, but I feel like a lot of that should go into dms as well.
So if this interests you and you wanna see where it goes please dm me, I'd be more than happy to work something out for it.

With that I do hope who ever reads this considers my offer and has a lovely night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back