• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The magic of theater, a High School Theater RP sign up

SSJ4 Gogeta

"Ill destroy you"
(Hello and welcome to my RP, this is my first time doing a slice of life RP so let me give the basics, your OC is welcome as long as it is mostly normal since this is a more realistic RP, your OCs personality is up to you, get as crazy as you want, type as much as you want in your response i will not judge, and i don't care if you make a grammatical mistake, trust me i'm not a prick... But most of all have fun and please sign up here)

i'm interested! this seems like a laid back casual rp and i need something like that rn-! and real quick, this is tagged as low fantasy, so im assuming that there will be some fantasy elements? like some characters having powers or something? if not, that's fine! i'd still be interested~

i'm interested! this seems like a laid back casual rp and i need something like that rn-! and real quick, this is tagged as low fantasy, so im assuming that there will be some fantasy elements? like some characters having powers or something? if not, that's fine! i'd still be interested~
(Yes there are some fantasy elements due to the stories of which your OC plays in this class of theater, please do ask me more question)

you do got me interested.
and what kind of fantasy elements did you have in mind?
I'm guessing we have a modern day school and the focus is on the theater club or a drama class is that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back