the Magic in us

Do you think:

• Total voters

Cara

i'm a leaf on the wind watch how i soar. ♥
Read this then write down the things you can do, or the things a friend of yours can do ^.^

21761951_1500827579971928_2824228570667599359_n.jpg

I have practiced martial arts most of my life, and i always without fail seem to be able to predict my oponents moves. Wether or not i am fast enough to react is another story all together...

I always seem to find the best waifus, but others don't have my special power to understand the intrinsic value of said waifus.

I have practiced martial arts most of my life, and i always without fail seem to be able to predict my oponents moves. Wether or not i am fast enough to react is another story all together...
Cool XD

There have been plenty of times when i see a hit coming and all i can do is think "this is gonna hurt"

Not exactly in order to understand the entrisic value of something one must first know what it is, if i dont know it exists then i cant gauge its value.

So what is a waifu?
It isn't something a normie can understand. e.e I'm very sorry. If you ask what a waifu is, then it just isn't a magic that's compatible with you.

It isn't something a normie can understand. e.e I'm very sorry. If you ask what a waifu is, then it just isn't a magic that's compatible with you.
Not exactly in order to understand the entrisic value of something one must first know what it is, if i dont know it exists then i cant gauge its value.
hey don't fight here... i don't know what it means too. so either explain it... or just keep it as Waffles because i just thought you wrote it wrong untill he brought it up

Plus i googled it

waifu. Noun. (fandom slang) A fictional character from non-live-action visual media (typically an anime, manga, or video game) that one is attracted to and considers a significant other.

And if this definition is accurate then mine would have to be Titainia Erza from fairytale.

Or laura croft. Shes epic.

hey don't fight here... i don't know what it means too. so either explain it... or just keep it as Waffles because i just thought you wrote it wrong untill he brought it up
Take your authoritarian non sense and begone muggle. This was a civilized conversation about the virtue of the 2Dius womens.
And if this definition is accurate then mine would have to be Titainia Erza from fairytale.

Or laura croft. Shes epic.
Good man. You too, are a man of culture and sophistication.

Take your authoritarian non sense and begone muggle. This was a civilized conversation about the virtue of the 2Dius womens.
this was a civilized conversation until you refused to explain what a waifu meant.. Muggle.
you don't like it here, you go.

Aweful lotta m-word being tossed around. Ill have you both know i am in fact a muggle.

this was a civilized conversation until you refused to explain what a waifu meant.. Muggle.
you don't like it here, you go.
It would normally take a muggle brain, 54 years to comprehend the immense glory of waifus. I can not be bothered to lecture you for 54 years on the theory of waifus. e.e

Ooooo Cara Cara
Whats your magic?

i sometimes think about random stuff.... a day after it happens, of course i don't mean to think about them it just happens.

like two days ago i thought about how would i react if my grandpa died.. yesterday my other grandpa died, i feel responsible somehow.

i sometimes think about random stuff.... a day after it happens, of course i don't mean to think about them it just happens.

like two days ago i thought about how would i react if my grandpa died.. yesterday my other grandpa died, i feel responsible somehow.
Deja vu isnt your fault. Dont feel responsible. I think it was just your mind bracing for what would eventually happen.

Though it may be magic?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back