thatguyinthestore

Off to a Better Place
What do you get when you cross 'Mafia/Werewolf' with a pop culture inspired multi-universe crossover RPG? You get something that might be a bit similiar to the Traitor Games, I suspect. Characters from all sorts of different worlds, each from different genres, are all put together in one place to discover the identity of the 'Traitors'. This results in the strangest gatherings one is ever likely to see.

A spiritual successor to The Traitor Games, the "Mafia Games" takes a fun spin on the multiversal genre of rps. What we find is a nice balance of both story and open ended freedom! Essentially, what we have here is a multi-fandom crossover roleplay, where characters (or OCs!) from all across the multiverse are dropped into one place, and much do just as described: hunt down the traitors before they kill them! Each roleplay will very much be disconnected and its own thing, so there is no need to fret! This first roleplay will be hosted in Gotham City (obviously), and will revolve around the players trying to hunt down the traitors while being hunted by Gotham's foes! Can they survive, or will the traitors among them get the last laugh?

Despite following a set plot, this roleplay will also be extremely player-choice based. All interactions with NPCs, whether they be good guys or bad guys, will be up to you, the players! Instead of being babysat and forced to follow a linear plot, YOU make the plot! Your decisions influence my posts, and as such what you do will decide what happens here! Wanna team up with The Joker and go against the main group? Go on ahead! Wanna sit back and drink hot coacoa with Commissioner Gordon? Sure, why not! Gotham is your playground, and as long as you figure out who the traitors are and stop them by the end, go nuts! Do keep in mind that, while you have freedom, this is NOT sandbox rp. I still intend to follow somewhat of a plot, just a very loose one. This is meant to strike a balance between rps where you're babysat and walked through everything, and rps where there is literally no direction at all aside from the GM occasionally going "lol here's a thing".

Much like my previous rp, The Chronology Series, players of all posting types are welcome here! One-line, para, multi-para, novella... it's all welcome! However, these rps are much slower paced than that of mine prior, though PLEASE try and post once per round!

The link to our first rp's sign-ups can be found by clicking the image above! Hope to see you all there!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back