• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The madness- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi! Just wanted to say that the lore is great 'xD and Gradous13 Gradous13 hi and I'm sorry but I disagree. Paper clips being used as electrified shurikens sounds freakin awesome.

Cool! Now I have to know if that'll actually do something to my cs. It would be like electrifying Hulk, hard but not impossible, I guess. Would be interesting :ghostl:

Fair enough, I think I’m done editing.... maybe...maybe not

Still unsure.... but probably done

Last edited:
Excuse me while I quickly change my character’s first name, because my stupid butt picks up on subconscious cues

OH big surprise, did another edit! Wow no one would have seen that coming just did new appearance pics and added a weapon cause heck it

Gah *insert Owen Wilson wow here* editing never stops, like, in another rp I’m apart of, after ridiculous amounts of IC posts, BAM, complete redo of My characters personality. Cause originally it was a mess, like my editing skills, cause I keep getting ideas.

Gradous13 Gradous13 hey so upon further examination yiur character is good but his levels are quite high. Destroying a city block is far beyond our current level, hell even building busting is beyond our current level. The most allowable damahe output right now is enough to level a large car, which when you think about it even a natural bolt of lightning cannot do.

Worry not however, our powers will grow stronger over time and the Block buster feats will become pheasable in the near future.

Alas i have returned frpm the work. I shall try and have the opening pist up within a few hours but if not it will be up early tomorroe morning.

S Shibe
The invisible form of the guardian can be whatever you want it to be. In my headcannon original design of the power it was a 10ft tall gorilla modled after a childhood stuffed animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back