• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The madness Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
The timeline.

December 15th 2015- First documented case of MS-66. No symptoms arrise and virus is thought to be inert.

April 22nd 2017- Studies show the virus MS-66 can be found all over the planet from Madagascar to the arctic and everywhere in between.

December 29th 2017- First symptoms begin appearing, internet videos of people doing incredible things start surfacing.

January 3rd 2018- CDC finally decodes the virus and claims a cure is impossible. They also point out dangerous potential mutations to the brain.

January 15th 2018- First signs of the madness appear, a man goes on a killing spree in japan. 189 lives are lost and it takes more than two hundred bullets from police to put the target down.

February 6th 2018- New cases of madness arrise all over the globe bringing the number of random massacres up to 23 in 3 weeks. 1000s have perished.

February 22nd 2018- construction of the bunkers begin, non infected are transferred to safe zones.

March 26th 2018- Governments begin to be overthrown by large populations afflicted by the madness. martial law is declared globally.

April 7th 2018- most of London is destroyed along with 132,289 lives as Pakistan's leadership succumbs to the madness and launches a nuclear assault on the west. All but one missile is shot down.

October 31st 2018- Halloween is marked by the single bloodiest day in all of recorded history. Fifty million die in riots all across the world.

November 2nd 2018- the five alpha bunkers, fourty delta bunkers, and two X bunkers are completed. Gathering of the Uninfected and Delta's begins.

November 9th 2018- the Alpha Bunkers are closed. 900,000 people are saved.

December 31st 2018- The Russian and American leaders succumb to the madness, full scale nuclear assault is launched and the Delta Bunkers close. Delta's are hastily loaded into sleep protocols.

January 1st 2021- A.I's confirm, Virus has survived nuclear holocaust.

December 12th 2021- A.I's confirm Virus has spread to all mammals. Human viral populations mutate to allow reproduction. Radioactive fallout seems to be benificial to virus.

April 1st & 2nd 2023- A.I.'s confirm virus has spread to birds and wait until the 2nd to reveal this to Humans in Alpha bunkers so as to be taken seriously.

June 27th 2027- A.I's confirm Virus has spread to Reptiles & insects. Radiation levels seem to have dropped to safe levels. It is suspected that the virus has been feeding off of it.

August 30th 2030- Virus spreads to plants and Marine life, entire planet is now infected with the exception of the bunkers. A.I's are tasked with preparation for delta protocol.

July 4th 2036- A.I.'s in delta Bunkers invent Cleanse bomb. Capable of removing virulent infection from air ,water, plants, and life forms smaller than housecats. Larger lifeforms are only mildly burned. Projects shelved until start of phase 1.

March 23rd 2038- Automated Ammo production in delta bunkers has produced more ammunition than was used in world war 2. Invention of Portable 3-d printers is made by Delta bunker 5's A.I. Amiko, designs are shared with all Delta bunkers.

April 18th 2041- Delta Bunker 13's A.I Roman invents Personal laser weaponry. Designs are shared with all delta bunkers.

November 31st 2044- Silent flight capabilities are added to all air vehichles.

December 3rd 2048- All weapons and vehichles are Given maintenance and optimized.

January 1st 2049- Delta protocols begin and the deltas are awakened.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back