• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lunamour Journey OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I didn't get an alert either. But regardless, posted. I'll try and make it frequent.

Also, Discord would be a nice addition. Maybe a group DM, since we don't have that many players (Excluding those who haven't made a character yet).

Me; Oh there is a new post from Novelight Novelight - Takes me to this thread. *shocked pikachu* YOU HELPED ME WITH MY IC CODE! lmao- Welp, now I'm working on a post!

Yes. They might not meet much but I think they should at least know each other. Does Zezzy also spends most of her time in the basement? Or does she oftenly go out?
She hasn't been living in this town for very long, but any time the owner needs something he'll send her out- So I'd say she goes out on a semi regular bases.
(She's his apprentice/personal caretaker lol)

Just thought about it, but I think Discord could also be really cool for world building ideas. The reaction system is nice for voting and figuring out what fits and then of course final say can go to SomebodyElse SomebodyElse .

I can get a discord up soon.

Just thought about it, but I think Discord could also be really cool for world building ideas. The reaction system is nice for voting and figuring out what fits and then of course final say can go to SomebodyElse SomebodyElse .
They already plan to. It may be a bit because while creating the discord isn't hard, formatting it and making roles so that other users can't mess with things can be a pain to set up if you haven't done so before. If they need help with anything, I offer my service!

They already plan to. It may be a bit because while creating the discord isn't hard, formatting it and making roles so that other users can't mess with things can be a pain to set up if you haven't done so before. If they need help with anything, I offer my service!

Ah, I guess I missed that. Reading is hard. 😅

Wasn’t trying to rush/force the idea, especially since I’ve never managed a Discord server.

I sent out a PM to the others; And hopefully we'll get the ball rolling. I do think we might have some time zone issues~

I sent out a PM to the others; And hopefully we'll get the ball rolling. I do think we might have some time zone issues~
Nice work. I know personally, I have a super weird schedule. I’m in EST but work 2PM-11PM so often time I’m active in evenings and early AM but asleep during morning hours.

Nice work. I know personally, I have a super weird schedule. I’m in EST but work 2PM-11PM so often time I’m active in evenings and early AM but asleep during morning hours.
In one of my other Discords I made a chart for the time zones so people would know when someone was typically active/ not @ ping them a million times while they were sleeping. Example is I am PST so something like this but obviously much nicer lol

PST​
EST​
Yellow Swan; 10am-9pm​
Yellow Swan; 1pm-12am
Beski; 8pm-1amBeski; 11pm-4am

Oh, wow- I didn't know the roleplay had started at all, had no idea it was going places!

Regardless, I no longer have time for this, so def feel free to give my spot to someone else, and best of luck with the rp.

I believe the reason you all are not getting tags is because SomebodyElse SomebodyElse is maybe copy and pasting the tags? I think it's a problem I've had before, which is why I write all the tags out individually with every post. Not 100% sure though.

Oh, wow- I didn't know the roleplay had started at all, had no idea it was going places!

Regardless, I no longer have time for this, so def feel free to give my spot to someone else, and best of luck with the rp.

I believe the reason you all are not getting tags is because SomebodyElse SomebodyElse is maybe copy and pasting the tags? I think it's a problem I've had before, which is why I write all the tags out individually with every post. Not 100% sure though.
Ahh, thanks for letting us know about your position and about the possible tags issues. I hope that all your RPs are long lived and fulfilling!

I'm located in GMT+9. If need be I can set up the Discord for the rest of us? Since it seems like we have a few people who've expressed their dwindling interest either verbally or wordlessly.

And also, posted.

I'm located in GMT+9. If need be I can set up the Discord for the rest of us? Since it seems like we have a few people who've expressed their dwindling interest either verbally or wordlessly.

And also, posted.
So it's about 3:15pm for you at the moment I post this?

Anyways, I'm not sure what time zone the GM is for this rp, but they get on around 1am pst for me. so about 5pm GMT+9 and 4am EST.
So in about 2 hours they will see all we've been up too. I also offered to set up the discord, but I'll be asleep when they finally get on- So you'll have a better chance of actually conversing with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back