• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Lunamour Journey (Anime RP)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Yunova was once a warlike and hostile planet. Countless wars and endless battles were fought time and time again. Eventually the Goddess Akroa sought pity on the world and brought a saintess l to the world to bring peace to the lands of Yunova. The Saintesss brought enlightenment and was worshipped as a glorious savior. For once in it's existence Yunova was peaceful and the endless wars were brought to an end. The saintess decreed that Yunova would one day reach true enlightenment and become a utopian world.

It is now the 3rd age. The year is 1320 ALW. The various races of Yunova don't exactly get along perfectly and the age of corruption and the dawn of a new age has arisen.

Lunamour Kingdom
this-is-a-birds-eye-view-image-of-altissia-using-venice-as-a_358j.1080.jpg

The Kingdom of Lunamour is the most beautiful kingdom in the world.
It is the prime home of the church of the Saintess, the main religion of the world.

Portella Lunamour
download (22).jpg
A Sea-side town in the kingdom of Lunamour. It's a popular place and the church of the saintess is located within the town.
The life of the quaint sea-side people is brought to an end when a strange darkness attacks the kingdom and forces the remaining survivors to leave.
Set on a task to save the rest of the world from destruction, the remaining survivors journey to find a new home.

Races:

Erosnian: said to be the original species of the Yunova before it became a violent place. They claim to be descendants of the Goddess Akroa herself.
A notable feature is the white angel-like wings they possess although they lack the ability to fly.

Arcanics: Animal-like humanoids possesing animal-like characteristics. They possess animal-like traits and appearances.

Yunovans: Humans. Most notable for their plain but varied appearances.

This RP is kinda a simple adventure RP with lots of anime tropes. i want it to feature teenage characters going on a typical save the world venture to different lands adventure.
The plan is to have everyone save the world and create a new home for everyone to live since Lunamour will be destroyed. It's gonna be slice-of-lifey and fantasyesque. Magic, monsters, fantasy and the typical stuff.

I don't really have much else to say but hopefully this can garner some interest, just your typical fantasy RP and I just need something relaxing and bright.

Last edited:
Just to clarify:
-All our characters will be residents of Portella Lunamour/Lunamour Kingdom
-Said kingdom will be attacked and destroyed by a dark force
-Our characters are forced to flee, somehow group up with each other, and begin a quest to save the world from darkness/create or find a new home?

Just wanted to clarify the plotline so that I know what kinda characters should be made.

Got my eye on this. I like the idea of just roaming around and causing or falling into shenanigans!

I've been wanting to do something simple and passive, so I'd like to join if you'll have me.
Are we limited to only the adventurers, or are we free to play whatever the world has?
We could have other characters.
Just to clarify:
-All our characters will be residents of Portella Lunamour/Lunamour Kingdom
-Said kingdom will be attacked and destroyed by a dark force
-Our characters are forced to flee, somehow group up with each other, and begin a quest to save the world from darkness/create or find a new home?

Just wanted to clarify the plotline so that I know what kinda characters should be made.
Yeah pretty much.
Is this going to be the regular party adventure style or more of a caravan/exodus-type thing?
Not sure what caravan/exodus means.

The CS is here. the OOC is also here too.

BFabulous BFabulous AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Aurke Aurke Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread .empathogen. .empathogen. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Yellow Swan Yellow Swan SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Novelight Novelight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back