• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Loveless, Friendly Ghost

You moved into a new house with your parents for your last year of high school, you're a Senior. The house is rather gorgeous, though, you hate the fact that you'll only be here for a year, and then it's off to college, for you.
The house is two stories, your room is on the second floor. The only bedroom upstairs is yours. The other rooms upstairs are offices and others. Being the only child was tough. But after just merely a week, you began to notice something odd within the house. it didn't seem like a threat, it just concerned and scared you.
Days when you were alone, you saw the most activity from the presence.
It was a ghost.
Though his backstory says it all.
Interested? Questions? Just ask!

Rules:
The response must be at least three sentences. Nothing less.
I prefer to do this in posts, not pms.
Nothing else I can think of, sadly- ;-;

The Ghost (Jack) is his name.
jack.jpg

Last edited:
Name:
Jack Madisons

(Age now as a ghost) - 26

Personality:
He's actually kind towards others. Vague, slightly melancholy, trustworthy, teasing.

Height:
6'2"

Ghost Appearance:
jack.jpg

History:
Will be revealed in the rp.​

Last edited:
How do you want me to format it? And will you set up the thread?
You can just post your character here, no need for a thread for one character. I can put here what you need for your character:
You can just put enough info for me to understand and/or read. If that's understandable...

First and Last Name:

Eye color:

Height:

Appearance:
(Pictures are accepted)

History:

First and Last Name: Aura Manu

Eye color: Hazel

Height: 5'10

Appearance: Butt-length brown Hair, average body, has some muscle, and multiple piercings
0fbeecc2cf602d0a7b62b8055b45c704.jpg

History: She wants to move out but has to wait at least until graduation. Aura doesn't have the best relationship with her parents and wants to go no contact.

First and Last Name: Aura Manu

Eye color: Hazel

Height: 5'10

Appearance: Butt-length brown Hair, average body, has some muscle, and multiple piercings
View attachment 915022

History: She wants to move out but has to wait at least until graduation. Aura doesn't have the best relationship with her parents and wants to go no contact.
Great!
I'll post on the main once created and shall tag you.

I understand. Well, thanks. Quite normal for me. Hope you can find some other roleplay that can actually catch your attention.

First and Last Name: Sky Monet

Eye color: Brown

Height: 5'5

Appearance:Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 6.59.08 PM.png
(Pictures are accepted)

History: She is very close to her family and friends back home but having to move to a new place was a real struggle for her. She gets lonely easily and hence attached to things however tends to hide her feelings a lot. Her parents are quite busy people so there are only minutes of moments they spend together every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back