• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Love Web

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
The Love Web

Who Am I? Hi! I’m Amy, and I recently had this awesome idea. Before I get to the plot, I’ll tell you abit about myself. So, I am a detailed RPer, and can write up to, like, 10 paragraphs depending on the RP. I always write in past tense, and can write in both 3rd and 1st person. I sometimes write in present tense and 2nd person, but only when playing GM for a Structured RP, which this is not. I can play multiple characters, and usually will. I like using BBCode and making things look pretty when in character.

Who Are You? I am looking for a detailed RPer who can match my style of RP. I want you to be able to post at least 3 paragraphs, and play 3 characters. (You can play more as side characters, but the first 3 are your mains. If playing a side character, you still must create a CS for them.) When sending me a request to join this RP, please send me an example of your writing which matches my example below. If you need a plot, go on Random Plot Generator. It doesn’t have to be a novel, just the beginning of the story is fine.

What Is The Plot? Our story will take place in Hullberry High, a mysterious high school in a mysterious town full of mysterious people. It could be anywhere in the world, but everybody speaks English and are born in the town. This particular story involved 6 people, who certainly have alot of drama in their life. Char1 and Char2 are in love with Char3, while Char3 is in love with Char4. Char4 is in love with Cha1, and so is Char5. Char6 doesn’t understand love, but her friend, Char5, asks her for help in getting Char1 to fall in love with her.

What Is My Writing Like? Here is an example of my writing, taken from a 1x1 RP, the Purgatory:

You've got to be kidding me?" the strange girl said, looking a little bit afraid. Lavindeer understood what was happening; she had no idea that she was a fae and didn't know what to think when she found it out. Lavi just sighed, and stepped back a little. This is what she had expected, her to be surprised when she found out. And now it seemed like the girl didn't trust her, like she was a terrible beat that could kill her at any time. However, she didn't understand. No humans ever did. Faeries don't kill for the sake of killing. Sure, they cause chaos, and are generally horrid to humans, but they never get the urge to kill. They aren't savage beasts, they just don't know any better. Lavi, on the other hand, knew right from wrong. She knew that causing chaos around humans would lead to death, which would soon lead to extinction.

One thing Lavi now knew for sure: the girl was a human. Even if she did seem to have a hint of magic in her, she was still a human, no less. The next question that she asked was one that Lavi wanted to answer. The question, What else would I be? The answer, A sorceress, perhaps? Lavi knew their was several types of sorceresses, and it was very possible for the girl to be one. She knew of witches, healers, whisperers, magicians and plain old sorceresses, and every one of those options looked like regular humans. Witches used dark magic, which was basically anything evil. They tended to look slightly less like humans, as they are classed as beasts, not beings. Healers were just regular humans who had learned the skill of healing, which can be learned simply by reading a book on healing spells. Whisperers were humans who could speak to animals. This is a rare skill that usually runs in families. Magicians were phoneys. They claim to be magic, when really they are just playing tricks on people. Plain sorceresses were woman who could use magic, simple as that.

Still, Lavi didn't reply. She didn't think that the girl was a sorceress, she was just thinking that it was a possibility. "It's not my... blood," the girl interrupted her thoughts by speech. Not her blood? Then who's was it? Surely she hadn't killed anything, right? Humans wouldn't kill something that realised that much blood, even if they were viscous creatures who killed anything. However, Lavi had a feeling it was the blood of another animal, an animal that had died in vain. If so, what was it? What poor creature had died at the hands of this- witch. The thought made Lavi angry. She was afraid that her faery nature would kick in. and she would end up killing the girl. However, she saw the girls tears. Was she upset that she had killed a creature? In that case, was she a whisperer? Was she terrified that she had broken the trust bond between her and her creature, and now was the afraid the creature would come after her and attempt murder?

Lavi blinked as the girl just walked away. Had she not listened to her? Did she not realise that there was no way out? She sighed and shook her head, before walking off in another direction. She was walking in silence for a few moments, looking around at the millions of trees, until she heard a voice. A child, laughing. Lavindeer stopped. She spread her wings, and started to fly in the direction the sorceress had gone in. Was it the girl from earlier who was laughing? Had she finally got over the fact she had killed one of natures innocent creatures? Was she thrilled at the fact se was a murderess? Lavi shoot up into the trees and looked around for the girl, desperate to know what was going on.

She found the girl talking to a young child, who seemed to be lost in the woods. The faery examined the child in closer detail, and realised she wasn't human. She could tell the child was different from the adult, the child seemed to be almost - beast-like. She wasn't a being, that's for sure. Lavi knew that the adult was in danger, and so would she be if she didn't help. Then again, if she did help, then they would both be in as much trouble as the other. She had made her decision. She had to help.

Just as the began to walk away, Lavi jumped down from the tree and spoke directly to the adult. "Don't trust the child, she isn't human.

What are you waiting for? Reply to this thread or shoot me a PM!

JoshMackMurph said:
I'm interested.
Yay! Can you send me a sample of your writing? It can be from a RolePlay, or you can just make it up as you go long. There is a link to a plot generator above if you want that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back