• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Love Game

Rika

Hello, whoever clicked on this thread. c:

I was watching this TV game show, and basically it was where a guy was hired to ask three girls some question, and the girl who he liked the most won a date with him. Or vice versa. And this looked like a very interesting concept to roleplay!

SO!

Basically, this could go many ways. I originally want to play three girls and have my partner to play a guy(or girl, if you want yuri) to, you know, make relations with them and choose who they would love love in the end. <3 Orrr, if my partner prefers, they could play three guys and I could play a girl(or guy, if you want yaoi) that can choose between the three of who he loves after making relations.

Anyway, I have plots, settings, many of them, so PM me for details! c: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back