• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁. ❞ β€” π‘π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think viv is finally done!! decided to keep her history quite short and vague. might add more relationships later but for now she is complete.

only one more sleep til we call the cast. i'm so stoked!! every single application is just amazing!

EEEEEE im so excited folks. deadline hits tonight and we'll be accepting folks into the discord server by the end of the day!

hey yall!
the deadline is nearly here, so here's a quick update on how this'll go:
since we have quite a few folks with extensions til tomorrow, we've decided to send out the discord server invites tomorrow when we can properly read cs' for each role! for now, hold on tight. and once again thank you all for bringing it w the amazing characters and quality writing, we are super duper excited to choose our cast (and also heartbroken that we can't accept every single one)
for folks who have until tomorrow to finish their cs': make sure you give us a nudge or @ us when finished so we can read em asap!

thank you all, and good night

May I ask when the acceptances will be shipped out? I'm excited as hell to see who gets accepted and I know everybody else is too.

if I stepped on any toes don't smite me.

May I ask when the acceptances will be shipped out? I'm excited as hell to see who gets accepted and I know everybody else is too.

if I stepped on any toes don't smite me.
shortly! we just wrapped up some spirited last minute debating and i'm pretty sure we'll get moving soon

ATTENTION !
all applicants have been contacted regarding their final admissions decision. i want to thank you all for your interest, time, effort, and creativity, no matter the outcome. lastly, birth of venus birth of venus and i sincerely thank you for your interest in our group. thank you for making this a truly special cast!

all the best,
m + v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back