Story The Lotion Commotion

Sacrifice

a distant memory.
Deep down under the layers of skin-
A fight raged on, either side could win.

In one end a saint, sent to do good-
The Moister Oyster, who helps when he could.

In the other end was, an opposite he, the Dryness Highness, as rough she could be-

With her brought a curse, to crack and to peel, who means to do harm- Who keeps the Oyster still.

Down the route of an arm- The Oyster held true- He's a fighter for comfort, fighting for you-

The Highness further up, seated to rush- She had a great army, sent down to crush-

What was left of the Oyster's only brigade-
A friendly Blue crew, of helpers he made.

You'd best be scared Oyster! I'll fight till you're dead, so just give up this war and join me instead!" She cooed over air, to the Oyster far down-

Never your highness, I'll turn this around! Prepare to be beaten, for my strength shall be found!

The Oyster sent forth a blast like a surf, of water through the sand that made a huge kerf- But a flick of her hand and a glare to the land, killed back down the angry wave of his sand;

Curses! I say, there must be a way- To take down the Highness before we decay!

If only we could be helped, through the force of a cream, maybe then of our freedom from the highness I'd dream; We must get a message! From arm, to ear, to the woman in charge of the war effort here!

The character he knew was a girl unbeknownst, to the war on her skin, the one she had host- Samantha, the girl upstairs, the one for who her skin would care- needed to be told, about the brave army fighting for a hold, with forces dwindling despite their service so bold.

He picked out of his crew, a faithful few three- Pointed at himself, said-

Listen to me; This situation is dire, we've not much time left- With forces so low, no ground can we theft! So here is the plan, the chosen right here, of who I know is strong, who's without fear.

You must sneak by the Highness, keep your head low, so that as they may search, your presence won't show. We'll make a diversion with who that is here, while you and these two try and get to her ear!

Now go, take here this map, be careful you three, not to fall for a trap.

His chosen few nodded, looking out to the space- From the moment they were ordered, now they must race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back