• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Lost Ones (Greek/Roman Influence)(CLOSED)

Curious, what era are we in? Because it would be fun if this took place in the modern era. I mean how many God/Goddess RPs (besides Percy Jackson) take place in modern day?
It’s sort of a mix of modern day and Ancient Greek/Roman. Think of it as a warped modern era with lots of influence from those time periods.

Very interested. I'm leaning towards the God of Souls, I think, so I was wondering what a god like that would entail? I'm imagining a god that maybe judges souls and decides where they go in the afterlife, among other things he governs?
Yes! I think it would also be neat if he had the ability to reform or reuse souls in reincarnation. As well as having the control over the souls of animals.

Holy fish cakes! We have a lot of interest in this! I’ll probably make plenty of more roles today for Gods and Goddesses.

I’m actually really surpised though

Hrm, hrm, hrm...since this game was on its second page, I thought it would have already started. I feel lucky. I wouldn't mind playing a protagonist of my choosing? Is it possible for me to RP the God of Time? S Shibe

Hrm, hrm, hrm...since this game was on its second page, I thought it would have already started. I feel lucky. I wouldn't mind playing a protagonist of my choosing? Is it possible for me to RP the God of Time? S Shibe
Of course, you can certainly have that role! I usually give a day or two after posting a interest check before I start it, mostly to give potential players more opportunities. :3

Of course, you can certainly have that role! I usually give a day or two after posting a interest check before I start it, mostly to give potential players more opportunities. :3

Ah! Thank you. I envisioned him being able to change his age. Like, he can appear as a kid, as an adult, and an old man as he wishes, but he'd mostly do the kid to conserve power, and an old man when he's out of power for lolz. XD

Hello, I just want to know - how "godly" do they need to look? Like human-ish with clear 'supernatural' elements, or entirely humanoid. Or very clearly gods, or something else? Also, would you prefer art, or photography? And if art, what kind of art? S Shibe

Hello, I just want to know - how "godly" do they need to look? Like human-ish with clear 'supernatural' elements, or entirely humanoid. Or very clearly gods, or something else? Also, would you prefer art, or photography? And if art, what kind of art? S Shibe

Mostly human looking with a few odd little characteristics or features. Gods are allowed to have human forms and true forms, with their true forms having much more exaggerated powers or features like wings, or being incredibly tall. I think art would be perfect to this type of RP, I think digital paintings or portraits with an organic look to them would suit the roleplay nicely. :3

I am
It’s sort of a mix of modern day and Ancient Greek/Roman. Think of it as a warped modern era with lots of influence from those time periods.
I just imagined a roman legionary with an AK-47. Lol. It's actually a badass image. Especially with a full-helmet.

Just imagine a modern roman legionary with modern armour influenced by the roman/greek empire. Almost like a stormtrooper, except he never misses and is excellent in melee and hand-to-hand combat.

You know what? Screw it! I'm making a second character. An orian mercenary who was an ex-solider who is also a demi-god. Because that image is too good to pass up.

Question: Aren't Gods and Goddesses immortal? I just realized that. Our God/Goddess will essentially be immortal, that or impervious to human weopans. My question is: can Gods and Goddesses die or at least get maimed or mortally wounded by normal weopans?

Question: Aren't Gods and Goddesses immortal? I just realized that. Our God/Goddess will essentially be immortal, that or impervious to human weopans. My question is: can Gods and Goddesses die or at least get maimed or mortally wounded by normal weopans?
They can be mortally wounded under special conditions, or with special weapons. There probably will be some deaths of gods in this.

Okay, I'll definitely take a demigod role then pls.

I would def be interested in joining this, perhaps as a mortal man who found out the hard way that the gods are real and is now sworn to assist them in their earthly endeavors, though he really wishes they would be more specific about what that entails. (Or about anything, really. Gods do not tend to be very forthcoming, he has found. Nor do they seem to appreciate being told off for their vagueness.) Gods on both side of the conflict could come to him for aid in navigating the mortal plane, but he very much hopes they don't do so at the same time!

I think he's probably royalty-adjacent- Maybe married to the sister of the king of the city of Der (the lord? leader? someone of that ilk), and a cousin to the queen of some island off the coast? He's been shrewd about gathering resources/power, with the faint hope that he will have no need for them. Maybe he really is delusional, and a messenger of the gods does not haunt his dreams with increasing frequency, and his brain is simply deteriorating from the indulgences of his youth the way his father warned it might. Maybe.... But he doubts it.

I would also probably write for a minor messenger-style deity (or at least allude to one when referencing his past), but I don't think they would be making any earthly appearances.

So I see there is a God of the Underworld, but I was wondering...could someone fill the position of the God of Death? Or is death covered by the whole "God of the Underworld" schtick? I know it's up to interpretation, so I just thought I'd ask :)

I would def be interested in joining this, perhaps as a mortal man who found out the hard way that the gods are real and is now sworn to assist them in their earthly endeavors, though he really wishes they would be more specific about what that entails. (Or about anything, really. Gods do not tend to be very forthcoming, he has found. Nor do they seem to appreciate being told off for their vagueness.) Gods on both side of the conflict could come to him for aid in navigating the mortal plane, but he very much hopes they don't do so at the same time!

I think he's probably royalty-adjacent- Maybe married to the sister of the king of the city of Der (the lord? leader? someone of that ilk), and a cousin to the queen of some island off the coast? He's been shrewd about gathering resources/power, with the faint hope that he will have no need for them. Maybe he really is delusional, and a messenger of the gods does not haunt his dreams with increasing frequency, and his brain is simply deteriorating from the indulgences of his youth the way his father warned it might. Maybe.... But he doubts it.

I would also probably write for a minor messenger-style deity (or at least allude to one when referencing his past), but I don't think they would be making any earthly appearances.
Yes! I absolutely love that idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back