• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Lost Mine Of Phandelver (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"It is not." For a moment, Inkiira seems deep in thought, one hand absentmindedly playing with one of her daggers. "Describe the pet. Ripper. Describe the bridge. How wide, how long? What kind of trap? Do you know who's on the bridge right now? One clever like you, or foolish like that one?" She points out the dead creature on the floor.

D. Rex D. Rex Silanon Silanon Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

The Goblin looked a little disappointed when it was told it was not enough but brightened up when it was told that it was clever. With that it crossed it’s arms, looked down and began to think. “Well, Ripper is a wolf. If there’s something special about it, I don’t know…” The Goblin then looks up and tilts its head as it looks at Mor’du and Inkiira. “When it comes to the bridge, I think that you two can get across but the bridge will only be wide enough so that only one can cross. As for the guard?...Ummm…” The Goblin looks up and closes its eyes to think. “Errr...I don’t know who is posted there right now. If I had to guess they’ll be lazing about and not paying too much attention.” The Goblin then looks at Inkiira and then continues, “As for the trap, it’s a water trap. Once alerted the Goblins near the water pools will release the dam letting the water rush down the corridor.” Closing its eyes and thinking if it missed anything, “I think that’s it.” The Goblin opens its eyes again and asks, “Is that everything?”

Mor'du looks over at his companions and grunts out, "We now know a bit more about what lies ahead, so we can be a bit more prepared. In any case, we have a duty to get to the prisoners and get them out of here."

"Didn't think I'd fight my way through a goblin horde when I woke up this morning." Inkiira slowly stands up once more, eyeing the passage that should lead forward. "The one still down there should be Sildar, I'd assume. Best to get him out here first, and see if there's any hint where they brought our dwarf." She eyes the other three. "Begs the question how we best proceed. And what to do with our friend here."

Gurk smiles, showing a row of crooked teeth. "The gods work in mysterious ways. Heh. I always hated hearing that saying, and now I'm using it to answer you. I have a feeling that our friend Mor'du would venture forward even without us, so in order to keep him alive, we should go with him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back