• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Lost Mine Of Phandelver (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

Standing up in the carriage now, Dellyn waves her hand again, eldritch energies once more poured into her hand and blasted from her fingers at Goblin C.

Eldritch Blast
Hit: 23
Damage: 2

Gurk glares at the goblin that just tried to hit him, and swings his mace at it, trying to bash its head in.
Hit Points: 9
Hit Dice: 1d8

Spell Slots
Level 1: 2

Proficiency: +2
Initiative: -1

Armor Class: 16
Passive Perception: 13

Weapons and Armor
Mace: +2 to hit, 1d6 Damage Bludgeoning
Light Crossbow: +1 to hit, 1d8-1 Damage Piercing, Range 80ft/320ft

Ring Mail: +4 AC, Stealth Disadvantage
Shield: +2 AC

With his sword in hand, Mor'du moves forward to the goblin next to Gurk. With a swing of the blade, he aims to kill it off to keep it from hurting the cleric.

If an 11 hits, I do a total of 11 hit points of damage.
Hit Points: 10
Hit Dice: 1d10
Second Wind - 1d10+1: [ ]

Proficiency Bonus: +2
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30ft

--Stealth Disadvantage

Weapons and Armor
Greatsword +5 to hit, 2d6+3 Damage
heavy, two handed, slashing
Great Weapon Fighting gives me one reroll of 1's and 2's on the damage dice

Light Crossbow, +2 to hit, 1d8 Damage Rng 80ft/320ft
ammunition x20, loading, two handed

Breath Weapon, 2d6 Cold Damage, 15ft cone. Con Save for half damage, DC 10. 1/Short Rest

Chain Mail Armor +6 AC
Stealth Disadvantage

D. Rex D. Rex Silanon Silanon Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

Goblin C Shortbow attack roll against Mor’du 5+4=9 Miss

When Mor’du moved up, he took a swing at Goblin B with his mighty Greatesword. However due to his killing intent Goblin B was able to sense the attack and dodge in the nick of time. Meanwhile Goblin C had grabbed its arm from the spell that grazed it. It looked up and saw Goblin B almost die. It made a snap decision and took a shot at Mor’du. Goblin C needed more practice however as the shot flew over everyone's heads and landed harmlessly in the bushes.

Silanon Silanon

Your Turn
IMG_20201030_203612.jpg

The melee - a good place to be, for some. The draconic blood grants her some protection - but also means to stay out of it, herself. A few steps bring her forward, in position; passing by the wagon to stand in front, shielded by her allies but close enough to act. There's a chill in her blood, there always is - her dancing fingers in the air, combined with the whisper of her voice, draw it out, into physical existence. Only a swirl of frost, at first; but soon, it races off towards the goblin archer, seeking to answer his shooting in kind.

Casting ray of Frost; spell attack roll, 1d8 cold damage and -10 ft movement speed until my next turn if the goblin is hit.

Goblin B Scimitar attack roll against Mor’du 11+4=15 Miss

As Inkiia cast her spell, her aim was off and it passed by Goblin C’s head harmlessly. As this was going on Goblin D knew that he needed to hit the big scaly one in front of it so it took a swing with it’s Scimitar and it just glazed off the armor harmlessly.

Psychie Psychie

Your Turn

Still wielding his mace, Gurk tries to finish off Goblin B. With a powerful swing, he bashes the injured goblin in the head, cracking its skull and dropping it to the ground, dead.

Total of 20 to hit, doing 3 more points of damage.
Hit Points: 9
Hit Dice: 1d8

Spell Slots
Level 1: 2

Proficiency: +2
Initiative: -1

Passive Perception: 13

Weapons and Armor
Mace: +2 to hit, 1d6 Damage Bludgeoning
Light Crossbow: +1 to hit, 1d8-1 Damage Piercing, Range 80ft/320ft

Ring Mail: +4 AC, Stealth Disadvantage
Shield: +2 AC

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I just realized I rolled a d8 for my mace damage and should have rolled a d6. Here is the correct dice roll for the damage.

Feeling a bit miffed that the last attack he took didn't hit, Mor'du turns his attention to Goblin D and swings with a powerful strike. The heavy blade cuts right through the goblin, leaving it standing there for a moment before it falls, completely cut in two. The Dragonborn smiles at the sight, feeling a bit vindicated from his earlier miss.

12 points of damage
Hit Points: 10
Hit Dice: 1d10
Second Wind - 1d10+1: [ ]

Proficiency Bonus: +2
Initiative: +0
Speed: 30ft

--Stealth Disadvantage

Weapons and Armor
Greatsword +5 to hit, 2d6+3 Damage
heavy, two handed, slashing
Great Weapon Fighting gives me one reroll of 1's and 2's on the damage dice

Light Crossbow, +2 to hit, 1d8 Damage Rng 80ft/320ft
ammunition x20, loading, two handed

Breath Weapon, 2d6 Cold Damage, 15ft cone. Con Save for half damage, DC 10. 1/Short Rest

Chain Mail Armor +6 AC
Stealth Disadvantage

Last edited:

Goblin C Shortbow attack roll against Dell 2+4=6 Miss

It was clear to Goblin C that the ambush had failed, that it had no hope of winning and that it should run. However, Goblin C was not a smart Goblin. It did make a decision to attack Dell...that didn’t go anywhere, the arrow just thudded 10 feet in front of it.

Silanon Silanon

Your Turn

One remaining foe, foolishly standing its ground; luck saved its life once, but won't save it twice. If Inkiira has anything to say about it, that is; and at the very least, she has the draconic incantations to share that once more call forth the ice in her blood. Another ray of frost, aimed at the foul creature; trying to stop its pointless firing.

With a frustrated gurgle in her throat, she yes again summoned her power, throwing the eldritch blast at the archer goblin. "Just die already!"

In her anger, the bolt of magic struck true. Burning a hole through the goblins chest, where it fell over limp.

Hit: 19
Damage: 8

Last edited:
Dellyn'dierra falls back in her seat with an irritated huff. Filthy ugly creatures.

She straightened her clothes and a loose strand of hair. Hoping the surface creatures did not recognize the darkening of her cheeks as embarrassment. To take so long to kill only one of them... she was better than that. "Well." She said. "Anybody have any desire to stick around?"

"One of them ran - there'll be more. I say we take a look at these." Her hand points out the dead horses. "See if there's any hint where the riders are at."
That said, there was a map case lying around. She'll retrieve that one and take a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back