• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the lost gods | a camp half blood rp CLOSED

Last edited:
Correction, yeah you can post it here. I'll probably just use this as a signup. I have too much to catch up on. In my opinion it doesn't really matter.

NOTHING
NOTHING
bow down to your king
NOTHING
blake culver
king
male
eighteen
poseidon
blake the monster hunter
  • "well that isn't very kind": personality
    Blake is calm and cool, a very controlled and stoic man when it comes to practically any matter. Being raised in the hardened and cold streets of Memphis Tennessee, where he had to endure constant abuse and harassment by gangs and practically everyone he met, he was rather alone. He had to mature very quickly in his household, with a prostitute mother and a long gone father, people constantly going in and out of his house, gangs, robbers, you name it. He hardened and instead of letting himself fall, picked himself up and became stronger from it. He's very blatant on any and every matter, stating his opinion without really holding regards for anyone elses feelings on the matter. If he sees someone ugly or weak, he will tell them outright that they are ugly, or the latter, weak. Don't get him wrong, yes he is empathetic, and has emotion, but he was raised in such a way that emotion wasn't as important as power, and that made him suppress it to such a large degree. Power and strength, it was everything, and from a young age he could also even see that morality was held in high regards. The Gangs he was raised by, even the gang he joined, they'd do horrible things, unspeakable things, but there was always some unspoken rule. Some bond they all held when it came to morality. Be it no harming children, the high love and respect they felt for those who'd helped them in the past, mostly their mothers and family members, even the respect between gangs. Those also became important to him, and became engraved into his mind, and as you can see, his personality.

Blake has a very strict code that he goes by, a sort of mental code that he refuses to break. This code has existed ever since he joined prince in Memphis, he abides by it and follows it without fail. No one really knows what his code is, and he doesn't share it with people, but one could possibly determine it by his actions. He holds his will and morality as some of his most powerful aspects, as they both push and drive him and act as his motivation. Blake is also highly intelligent, while not the best when it comes to book smarts, his morality, logic, judgement, and overall adaptability constantly puts him in a sort of senior leader manner when he meets new people. He's the one people go to when they need a decision made, he's the one everyone goes to for advice and to rant to, he's the one you go to when you want to hear the truth. He's the adult of the group, and is the one that demands respect, and gains it. He's a warrior at heart, and regardless of how much he claims he doesn't like fighting and would rather shy away from it, when placed in front of an enemy with high amount of power, you can practically see his body shaking with excitement. And he can never wipe away that grin on his face from battle. Some even mistaken him for a child of Ares because of it.
    empty
NOTHING
colored tabs
BASE CODE BY SUGARVINE.

It's not too late for other people to sign up yet is it? Nico Nico also like SecretRock SecretRock how many characters are we allowed? >.< I haven't been on the site for a while but I plan on being active ^-^

Just got to a computer.

As many demigods as you can handle as long as you keep ALL of them active.

1539-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%B5-%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%87-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%83-470x578-1.jpg

Lucia McKenzie
Daughter of Hermes
Female - 16 - Asexual

• Nicknames:
    Luce, 'Kenzie
    Birthplace:
    Sacramento, CA
    Height:
    5'8"
    Weight:
    140lb
    Hair:
    Dark and curly and wild. Lucia's hair comes down to about her shoulders in loose curls, looking like a dark cloud around her head.
    Eyes:
    Lucia has brown eyes that sparkle with a mischievous glint.
    Build:
    Waifish, though her arms and legs are well toned from running, fighting, and the climbing wall.

Last edited:
[class=taboutside]height: 30px; width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-size: 0.55em[/class] [class=tabs]height: 18px; width: 50px; font-weight: 700; color: white; font-size: 3em; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; text-align: center; transition: 0.3s;[/class] [class name=tabs state=hover]font-weight: 700; color:#A4AAB4; font-size: 4em; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px white; letter-spacing: 0.5px; transform:rotate(20deg)[/class] [script class=tabs on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 01) (show tabsContent01) if (eq ${currentTab} 02) (show tabsContent02) if (eq ${currentTab} 03) (show tabsContent03) if (eq ${currentTab} 04) (show tabsContent04) [/script]
love me
Jocelyn Flores
[div class=taboutside style=width:365px;height:150px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:70px;][div class=tabs]01.
[div class=tabs]02.
[div class=tabs]03.[/div][div class=tabs]04.[/div][/div]
[div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent01" ]
exquisite .
name:
Jocelyn Daisha Flores

sexuality:
Bi-curious

god parent:
Aphrodite
"What about your eyes?"

Well, my eyes are . . . Special. They don't really have a set color, I suppose. From birth, I had Heterochromia, my right eye was brown, and my left eye was yellow. But as time went on, I quickly realized I was, different. My eyes always seemed to change color with my emotions, when I got mad, they turned a bloody scarlet, when I was sad, a weeping blue, when I got jealous they burned a sickening green, etc. etc. But they would always revert back to it's Heterochromia state when I calmed down. I never understood it, well, that was until I found out about my mom.

And your hair?

Ah, my hair, god damned hair. Well, it's curly, obviously. Unless I straighten it. I normally like to keep it curly, sometimes straight, or cornrows if I have the time.

What about everything else?

Well for one, I'm not telling you how much I weigh. Why? Because, well, no. I'm not too tall really, just about 5'8". I'm pretty attractive, I guess. I'm a child of the Goddess of Love and Beauty, so can't really pull that out of context. I mean just see for yourself, I'm right here after all. I'm not really muscle bound, not like those Ares kids, or even some others, but I'm definitely not the skinniest person in my cabin. I like fashion, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather not spend all my time fussing over jewelry, I'd actually like to take part in training, or somewhat training at least, so I'm a bit muscular.

Some goods about you? Some bads?

Well okay then, getting a bit personal. I can't speak much, because I'm me, but I'm pretty balanced. Sometimes, yeah I get hot headed, and my emotions go out of whack, but I'm able to control them, for the most part. I have OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, be it to a smaller degree than some. Little things, like how I present myself, how things should be, how things look, it helps with work and everyday life, but it's kind of hard to make friends when you can only ever really see what doesn't fit right in your eyes. But I'm not all bad, I mean I'm nice, and I'm really smart. Not like, as smart as a child of Athena, but sometimes I get mistaken as one, if not for my looks.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent02" style="display:none"]
persona .

• braiding hair

• Dancing

• Fashion

• Keeping in shape

• People who can take charge

dislikes
• Incompetence

• Imperfection

• Monsters

• Mindless Violence

• Ignorance

• Her OCD
habits
• Digging her nails into her palm when nervous

• Biting her lip

• Constantly checking herself to see if she is on the right track

• Using her Charmspeak

• Playing with her hair

• Using her hands when talking
etc
• She is a beautiful singer

• Half African American, Half Hispanic

• Heterochromia

• Has OCD

• Is unsure of how she sees herself

• Gets nervous around people she likes

personality

What is Lorem Ipsum? Jocelyn is a very . . . Somewhat stable girl. She doesn't have extreme extravagance, like everyone else in her cabin, though she likes to keep things orderly she isn't the type to constantly try to one up everyone around her. She doesn't like to flaunt her strengths around, such as her beauty. To her it's nothing more than another aspect of her individuality. Jocelyn is very smart, and is able to notice things others would not, due to how observant she is. This helps her when doing make up, or creating jewelry, but is also very useful in other ways, such as in combat, able to recognize her opponents weaknesses, and possibly create a plan to utilize them to her personal gain. Sometimes though, she finds herself in emotional turmoil. Due to her harsh bullying as a child, and her incapability to ever move past that harsh trauma, certain things "trigger" a highly emotional state for her. She's able to mostly mask her true emotions, sadness, anger, over other false emotions like elation and happiness, or contact lenses for her eyes, but that isn't always the case. Some things, maybe something as small as not getting a reply, or losing a friends, reverts her state of mind back to that she held as a child, one that causes her to feel alone and helpless, causes her to hate the body she's in, hate the world and everyone in it, and feel as if no one cares about her. In these moments, which can last to as short as a day to as long as a week, she holds depressed and suicidal tendencies, sometimes being so bad as to actually physically harm herself, but not always. As stated before, she has OCD. This makes her into a biiiiit of a perfectionist, and a pessimist, as she looks more at what's wrong with the world around her, in a ways to fix it. Probably one of the reasons she seems to hate herself sometimes.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent03" style="display:none"]
biography .
history

Jocelyn was born in Atlanta Georgia, a city girl, with her father being a professional actor. She was always moving from place to place in an attempt to be with her father, and though that was successful, it made keeping friends very difficult. But, making them was never a problem. For some reason people just seemed to flock around her, everyone wanted to be her friend, as if they were under a spell. She was very influential with her classmates, with everyone seeming to follow her every word as if it were law. But, that didn't last long, as her 5th grade school year would be the worst of her life. There were class mates that seemed to hate her, jealous of how she was able to get everyone to like her, and began to spread rumors about her. Some were simple, about her bad past, but some seemed almost too fake, like her being in a gang. But, regardless, people believed them, and slowly, but surely, she began to loose friends and allies. People began to ignore her, and her confidence faltered, where she would normally use Charm-speak practically subconsciously, with the loss of her confidence, it lessened to practical non-existence, only making her lose allies faster. It got worse from there, as it was when the bullying started. Teasing, people ignoring her and calling her names, it was finally when it turned to violence that she moved again, this time because of the bullying, as she was assaulted in the lunch room for sitting somewhere that the "head bully" wanted to sit.

She tried to get better, make more friends, but it only got worse from there. The constant moving didn't help either, as she was moving in between semesters, to a point where it was practically deemed unhealthy. Her sadness and loneliness grew, and not even the help of her father could cheer her up. It wasn't until 7th grade, when she turned 12, that her father settled, once again in the city of Atlanta Georgia. But the damage was done already, her mentality had shifted from her once happy go personality, to a husk of her former self. One that she never truly outgrew, and never truly seemed to come to terms with. Even when in a stable environment, making friends was practically impossible. The only thing that kept her sane, was her father, who treated her like his Queen. It was around this time that her suicidal tendencies became more evident to herself, but she just pushed those down, along with her other negative emotions. Things took a turn for the worse, as on her 13th birthday, on her way to school, she was assaulted. New kids at her school, they tried to harm her, of which she was almost used to at that point, but they weren't normal kids. These ones stopped looking human, they seemed to join together into a almost lion like beast, with a goat head, wings, and a snake tail. She almost died then, but was saved by what seemed to be a half man half horse being. He harmed the monster, and brought her safely home.

Everything turned . . . weird then. She was hugged by her father, who sent her to her room and then argued with the horse man. She could hear them, her father screaming about how it wasn't time, and the horse man screaming about the dangers of keeping her here. Things were soon explained to her the next morning, when things seemed to have settled down. The horse man, who called himself Chiron, was a friend of her fathers. He told her that her life was about to be very different, and that she should be prepared. Apparently, she was the half child of a god, and her father had been moving from place to place in a constant attempt to keep monsters from catching her scent. But his mistake was stopping that, even if it meant possibly helping her with her school problems. She now needed to go with Chiron to camp half blood, or she risked putting not only herself, but now her father in danger as well.

She was taken then, to camp half blood, to protect her and her family, as well as to train her. She was claimed her first day there, as a child of Aphrodite, and from then on life was good. There were no more bullies, or anyone teasing her, and if there were she learned to ignore them. Camp Half Blood changed her life, and she can't help but to be happy. Though there are times when she feels sad and alone, she knows now that she has allies and friends by her side.
[/div][/div] [div class=content][div class="tabsContent tabsContent04" style="display:none"]
god .
abilities + weapons

Charmspeak: Charmspeak is an ability that is granted to children of Aphrodite, though it can also be taught to those who use magic, such as children of Hecate. While not a traditional ability that helps one dominate the playing field, such as being able to move earth or bend water, it's nothing to look down upon, as it allows Jocelyn to control anyone she wishes with her voice. When hearing her voice, it's so influential that it bypasses your morality, your sanity, any code you have for yourself, and fills you with an undying want to do whatever she says. She's been using this ability subconsciously all her life, influencing her classmates and teachers, and making people like her. Though the strength of her charmspeak depends on her tone and emotion, as is why she was unable to use it when sad and down and low on confidence. She's very skilled with it's use by now however. Eventually however, charmspeak wears off and the person has no recollection of why they did what they were commanded to do. But her Charmspeak is not invincible, for those with strong wills, or those who are also able to use charmspeak, it's much harder to move them, but not impossible.
Enhanced Physical Attributes: Like most Demi-Gods, she is stronger, faster, more agile, than normal humans. With more stamina, durability, and endurance to match.
Emotion Manipulation/Amokinesis: One of her most powerful abilities, and something she still has trouble really being able to control. This is the ability that allows her to manipulate the emotions of the people around her, which she learned to use when she came to Camp Half Blood. While she hasn't been using it as long as her Charmspeak, it seems to be much more potent than her charmspeak. This allows her to manipulate the emotions of those around her, most noticeably, love and desire. She's mostly forbidden from using this ability, as while not very destructive, love can make even the most willed person fall to their knees. This ability is mostly seen when she gets in one of her moods, as the emotions she's feeling then are reflected to those around her, making then unwillingly even by her feel what she feels.

Celestial Bronze Knife: A simple Celestial Bronze weapon, a knife that she can use to defend herself with. Nothing major.
Jewel of Eros: An item gifted to her personally by her mother. It's a red jewel, which she put on a gold chain necklace, that allows her to see the true emotions of those around her in color, and read their thoughts.
[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]

riley-lio-1515719856.jpg

Kai Iona - 14
Son of Hades
Male

• Nicknames:
    Hellfire
    Birthplace:
    Waialua, Hawaii
    Height:
    Around 4 foot 11
    Hair:
    A deep black and very messy, like he doesn't bother to comb it
    Eyes:
    Always slightly unfocused, as if he's staring past you.
    Build:
    Kind of lanky

Last edited:
Violet Evslin
hailee-steinfeld-love-myself-ppcorn.jpg

• Nicknames: Sunshine, Vi

Sexuality: Heterosexual as an Arrow

Godly Parent: Apollo

Birthplace: That's a great question.

Scroll
RODICA A. POPESCU

BASIC & APPEARANCE
Name: Rodica Ambrosia Popescu
Nickname: Ro or Rodi
Sex: Female
Family: Mother, Daciana Popescu; Brother, Artur Callias Popescu
Hair: (Died) Silver, natural colour is deep brown
Eyes: Piercing Ice Blue
Height: 5'11 / 182cm
Weight: 72kg
Build: Lithe but defined

large.jpg

PERSONALITY
Rodica is loud and enthusiastic, bordering on rowdy and obnoxious. The prime example of how to Rock, she's always up for a laugh and a good time. However, often she doesn't really notice when she's crossed a line, much like her father she's demanding of attention and drama, loving to chat up anyone who crosses her path. Honestly, she's a bit tired of all this god bs, but she has to pull her weight somehow, right? Might as well fight a few monsters and make something of herself, you never know, maybe she end up meeting the person of her dreams? How awesome would that be!

Strengths: Dedicated, Funny, Musically inclined, Passionate, Hard-working, Persevering, Is a raging Pansexual

Flaws: Easily bored, Unloyal, Stubborn, No awareness for personal space or when to Stop, Attention seeker/ whore, Is a raging Pansexual

BIOGRAPHY
Born in the not so quaint city of Anaheim, California, many of Rodica and her brother's early days where spent skipping school with their mother to Disneyland. A single mother working a full time job as a famous inventor, who has worked and is working on numerous revolutionary projects in between hosting charity events, attending high-class parties and showing up in interviews to boost her presence in media. Rodi always thought she took more after her father (not that she knew the guy much), her mother was vain and wanting of attention, yes, but not one for the dramatic flair like herself. At school, she was always one of the popular kids, on top of trends like there was no tomorrow (because if everyone likes you it's easier to get away with things, like say, struggling to read and having an abundance of jittery energy). Naturally she was aiming to be a cheerleader but played her fair share of soccer in middle school.
Finally, at the grand age of 12, Rodica had her first monster attack (oh no!) but no-one died or got hurt so it was fine. Artur managed to kill the thing with one of his do-hickeys he pulled out of nowhere, he was a Magic Man. After a conversation about the attack with their mother, she insisted they stay at a camp in New York where they would be safe after explaining the whole Greek thing, however, she conveniently managed to leave out the details of who their dad was.
Anywho, the twins showed up in New York, their mom was super rich and she had some 'high-standing social Halloween parties' to go to there anyway so it was a quick trip across the country in one of her many private jets from her private jet collection. New York wasn't bad, actually it was pretty exciting for Rodi, the change was so great and the shops were so many! Unfortunately they didn't have much time for shopping as they had to, you know, try and Not die.
Arriving at Camp Half-blood was pretty lax, not much happened apart from a hoard of monsters chasing them in their Bentley Convertible. The Real drama happened when they got in. I mean, Rodi knew she was destined to be great but like, the daughter of Zeus? Come on, someone was having a right ol' giggle up in those clouds.

It's been 5 years at Camp, only a year ago did she and her brother stop being year-rounders, but they attended private school in NYC and lived together in an apartment that their mom had bought. They were effectively gearing up for college life (wishful thinking). Not much has happened at Camp. A few minor quests maybe, but it's all pretty chill.

WEAPONS AND ITEMS
Rodica has an imperial gold Zippo lighter with a thunderbolt design etched into it given to her before her first quest by her father Zeus, however, instead of making flames it makes a little lightning bolt when flicked on. When the ignitor wheel is turned thrice, it makes a Much bigger bolt. Which really helps you out in a pickle.
She also has a custom made celestial bronze sword that was made by her brother as a birthday present on their 16th, it's shorter than the average sword but fits perfectly for her, the hilt is silver with numerous small decorations etched into the metal depicting little tales of her life, the true high moments as well as a died Gold leather grip. It's one of her most prized possessions.

SKILLS AND POWERS
Being a child of one the big three means you get some seriously radical powers: enhanced strength, speed, agility, durability, healing and senses on top of that Zeus has gifted her with the power of flight/ wind manipulation (whoppee!) and also the ability to control and manipulate the weather (mainly gnarly storms with lots of thunder and, of course, lightning). After many years of honing her powers, Rodi also discover that her control over the lightning wasn't all she could do, her reach extended beyond that of the particles in the sky but also electrons in general. Rodica has develop a useful technique of being able to manipulate electricity, create it and absorb it as well as, after concentrating for a bit, being able to feel electric pulses wherever they may be found. Ro also has an uncanny knowledge of whether someone's done something to break the law or not, she doesn't know if this a power? or just something like a sixth sense.

Through training at Camp, Ro can fight with a sword and shield pretty well and is good at strategizing attack plans and how to run things smoothly. She's also really good at stand-up and has started going out to do gigs when she's living in the apartment so she has some extra spending money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back