• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Lost Continent

Ookami-sama

A lost continent thought to be forever lost and only speculated about among treasure hunts and scholars has been found. A small group has been dispatched to map the area and possibly settle the lost land. There is limited funding so the group must rely on their survival skills to survive. Will you join them in their endeavors to carve their names into the annals of history?

This will be a group rp with a max of 5 members. Bring your imagination because the skies the limit. Will be posting a CS should there be enough interest

This seems interesting! Any more background information on the lost continent? Or will we be collaborating on somewhat of a sandbox based world?

This seems interesting! Any more background information on the lost continent? Or will we be collaborating on somewhat of a sandbox based world?
I'm glad you asked. The lost continent is discovered in the north Pacific Ocean. From the initial reports from freelancer adventurers and mercenaries, it is a vast continent, slightly smaller than Australia. Other than that I'm letting those who join contribute to the world's description.

A lost continent thought to be forever lost and only speculated about among treasure hunts and scholars has been found. A small group has been dispatched to map the area and possibly settle the lost land. There is limited funding so the group must rely on their survival skills to survive. Will you join them in their endeavors to carve their names into the annals of history?

This will be a group rp with a max of 5 members. Bring your imagination because the skies the limit. Will be posting a CS should there be enough interest
Will there be any limits to the characters the players make? Like being centered around a certain time period and/or theme or are you able to create anything 'fantasy-related'?

Just want to know for interest sake.

Interested if this is more fantasy leaning, less so but still possible if it's a modern/realistic lean.

Definitely interested if it is a fantasy leaning story. Please count me in if that is the case :)

Will there be any limits to the characters the players make? Like being centered around a certain time period and/or theme or are you able to create anything 'fantasy-related'?

Just want to know for interest sake.
There will be a limit of 2 characters per person. If you have a good reason for a third, depending on the reasoning I may allow it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back