• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Lost Children- (a superhuman Lab rat Rp.)

I doubt you'll see it again, would be nice, but would probably be more likely from another GM. Hulk makes roleplays, gets bored and makes a new one, forgets the old one, rinse and repeat.

Yeah... it was unfortunate. I’d like to give Hulk the benefit of the doubt.... maybe stuff was happening irl. Also, he was quite new to being a GM I think, so there’s always mistakes with that...l hopefully he’ll come back and give it another try. I can tell all of us (or most of us) will still be here. We really loved this one.

[QUOTE="Svisttt, post: 8975934, tbhh I suck ass when it comes to figuring out plot stuff but I would jump on an RP with this kind of theme[/QUOTE]

Would you like to RP as a mutant superstrong muscular preteen boy ? ?

Hello,

Can I be one of the cruel scientists. If you wish to make it interesting, she can have induced powers or have it herself. Or not. Either way I can contribute in the experimental rp. I have a science background

Users who are viewing this thread

Back