• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Lost Children- (a superhuman Lab rat Rp.)

I will leave that up to you all. They took the kids at different ages. So the kid who is 6+ when taken isn't gonna forget their name.

However that said they would know nothing of the outside world.

Also just to clarify. Project Seriphim was not a needlessly cruel organization. They took great care of the kids. None of that torture for no reason, none of that locking them in a cell and dehumanizing them.

It was more like a live in hospital each kid had their own rooms. The staff celebrated birthdays and holidays. Brought movies from home. Granted there were the occasional assholes but for the most part they were pretty humane about it. After all the scientists are just people doing a job. They were not the masterminds behind the program.

Wouldn't really make sense to make superhumans who are mentally compromised right? How do you control someone you made crazy.

This still open?
The 6 main positions are currently filled but once we start we are opening applications for the Agents of Seraphim and Other roles.

If we dont get a heads up by tomorrow from our other two ill let you know.

Hey man, I really enjoy that idea, this is one of my favorite fantasies : superhuman / metahumans / enhanced / augmented / mutant children (especially preteen). Awesome to have them superstrong on Earth !! Muscular kids as lethal weapons !!

If you wanna talk about it, we can talk in private on my Discord : TiniNico21#0029
:-)

Hey man, I really enjoy that idea, this is one of my favorite fantasies : superhuman / metahumans / enhanced / augmented / mutant children (especially preteen). Awesome to have them superstrong on Earth !! Muscular kids as lethal weapons !!

If you wanna talk about it, we can talk in private on my Discord : TiniNico21#0029
I believe this idea and roleplay are on hold, at the moment! Hulk will update on the future of it, though.

Yooo hey, this RP died ages ago. Sorry!

*lurking intensifies*

I'm pretty sure like Kasigi said Hulk was thinking about rebooting the RP from a certain plot point sometime in the future so

mayhaps we will do this again

god I hope we will do this again

Yeah, I'd hope so too. Hulk's active roleplay is on a standstill too right now, though. I believe there's some real life stuff going on, so Hulk hasn't been active recently, which is completely understandable. When it's figured out, I'm sure he'll be back, and this should eventually be rebooted.

Oh... I see :-(

Yet, if one of you want to talk or try something on this theme, please feel free to message me on Discord. :-)
Waiting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back