• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book OOC

Hopefully, but they might destroy themselves fighting each other. We've got a good setup though

I mean, once you see my reply (I'm still working on it, I have family over as well.) It'll be kind of interesting.

I mean, once you see my reply (I'm still working on it, I have family over as well.) It'll be kind of interesting.
once you see myyyy reply maybe i wont have to bite you

Shame. I am in the middle class area. Well I will see you at the castle.

Yeah I don't feel like they're going to fight right now. Balfnaught's a little pissed about the mind control thing but he'll forget about it when he meets Arachnos.

Yeah I don't feel like they're going to fight right now. Balfnaught's a little pissed about the mind control thing but he'll forget about it when he meets Arachnos.
It's not control. It's influence. It's like, he makes you feel a certain way, rather than he's making you think something, It's far more subtle than one might expect. Think like how music makes you feel a certain way when you listen to it, and ramp that up by a lot. Now remove the music, but keep the feeling changes.

It's not control. It's influence. It's like, he makes you feel a certain way, rather than he's making you think something, It's far more subtle than one might expect. Think like how music makes you feel a certain way when you listen to it, and ramp that up by a lot. Now remove the music, but keep the feeling changes.
That's actually pretty interesting. My post will be up today or tomorrow. I think we're in different time zones so it might come up at a weird time

I'm trying to figure out where to go LOL. Kind of wrote myself into a corner with my post, I'm (hopefully) being burned alive by some VERY confused villagers in the woods right now.

Kazanna Kazanna The scene was awesome, but I am genuinely curious about something. How did Zekes cancel out an anti magic field with magic.

Well Khaos my prime character is kind of stuck at the moment and I don't want everyone to get so far ahead because of a timeline and such.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow It is your reply. If you are no longer interested please let me know. I don't want Leliana to get behind either.

Well Khaos my prime character is kind of stuck at the moment and I don't want everyone to get so far ahead because of a timeline and such.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow It is your reply. If you are no longer interested please let me know. I don't want Leliana to get behind either.

I'll get on posting now, been a little distracted!

Kazanna Kazanna The scene was awesome, but I am genuinely curious about something. How did Zekes cancel out an anti magic field with magic.
His skin and bones are etched with runes. It's basically superior magic breaking weaker magic. It's not really cancellation, it's actually more along the lines of spell breaking. Zeke's also wears a pendant that's full of spellforce, so even with the field active, he still has a massive reserve of spellforce at his command, his runes automatically trigger to defend him, thus the positioning where he didn't have to cast a spell himself. I cleared it with Rose prior to doing it.

Kazanna Kazanna Besides conecntration, and the posibility of losing all control (which isnt really a weakness to anyone fighting him) what are Zekes' weaknesses?
Direct physical attack primarily, he isn't immune to spell damages either. He's durable, but not indestructible. If you're asking the best way to kill him, rapidly attack his limbs, once they're handled, cut off his head, or gouge out his godborne eye, which is the source link to his primary, and secondary powers. The other part would be multiple aggressors. One on one, it's going to be really hard to beat him. But I don't intend to have Zekes be a bad guy, at least that's not the plan for him right now. He's sort of a neutral "Fixer" character. Rose and I are still discussing grander schemes for the play, but Zekes and Arachnos both allow us a great deal of diversity in major story plot.

To put it simply, he's just a REALLY strong and durable human with a whole lot of spell force and spell knowledge. His real asset is in his spellcraft, which is why it's protected at all costs. What I didn't put into that last post is the cost that he just underwent to keep from being sealed off, that's triggered automatically without his consent/control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back