• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

"I'm sorry, dad, but this isn't your day anymore, your days are numbered and the least you can do is to thank your son for buying a maid!" Talyn simply grabbed his Atlas and began going upstairs saying "I'll be upstairs if you need Me!"
She'd sit on her head,sighing, grateful that at least everyone else had a liking for her, smiling a slight bit, feeling a lot at home, as if she had a family again.

She just shrugged to his statement about giving all this up and silently drank her water. Sitting peacefully until she felt the wind and shivered a little. "May we head inside?" She asked him quietly
"Of course... Anything you wish..." He'd say, gently picking her up, setting her down again out of the chair, on her feet. Leading her inside, the warmth hitting her, feeling rather nice. "Anywhere you would like me to lead you to, a room perhaps? Or if you wish a different dining hall? I thought the one outside would bring more comfort to you, apologies for my mistake..." He'd say

She'd sit on her head,sighing, grateful that at least everyone else had a liking for her, smiling a slight bit, feeling a lot at home, as if she had a family again.
Kalda simply sat down near the table and started rubbing her face roughly

Kalda simply sat down near the table and started rubbing her face roughly
After the fight was over she'd come back out, walking to Kalda "Is something wrong, ma'am...?" She'd ask her "... And apologies for earlier, I tried being as understanding and careful as I could..."

He would follow shortly, getting something too and sitting next to her, putting one arm around her
She'd already have bought something for him, giving it to him before he bought anything for himself, smiling as he put an arm around her

Last edited:
"Apaologies to you two" said Kalda "and don't mind him, he's been losing his memory and has become stuck in his old ways"

"I think he sees dark beings like you as inherently sinful due to your people's dealings with demons" said Kalda

"I think he sees dark beings like you as inherently sinful due to your people's dealings with demons" said Kalda
"You mean the days when we were known as lords over armies of the living dead..." She'd say "... None of us are proud of that today... Even I when a noblewoman that I was, I didn't use them... They're dark creatures, every one of them takes a little something from you, demoralizes you... My father told me, as he once used such ways..." She'd say, a bit ashamed
"... Thank you for your kindness you've shown me though... Despite the diversity, and whom I was, my family was... Thank you... I... I've already grown quite fond of you all to be honest... It reminds me of the family I once had..." She'd say, holding her hands together low.

"So" he spoke up, finishing the food "anything you in particular want to do today?"
"Well, we should probably just keep training the next week to be honest...mim not all too confident at my skills as a fighter... I could do better, if I am to survive..." She'd say to him

"You mean the days when we were known as lords over armies of the living dead..." She'd say "... None of us are proud of that today... Even I when a noblewoman that I was, I didn't use them... They're dark creatures, every one of them takes a little something from you, demoralizes you... My father told me, as he once used such ways..." She'd say, a bit ashamed
"... Thank you for your kindness you've shown me though... Despite the diversity, and whom I was, my family was... Thank you... I... I've already grown quite fond of you all to be honest... It reminds me of the family I once had..." She'd say, holding her hands together low.
"Glad you think so" said Kalda "This used to be my farm you know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back