• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lords of Westfraxia

Quite quickly, he would finish, and he would wait for her.
She'd look
"I know your type!" Exclaimed Talyn indentured in the days when dark elves royalty made deals with demons "You steal from us, you corrupt us with your dark magic, and how could my grandson take it on himself to purchase a succubus in disguise!"
she'd blink a few times "Sir... I've... I've never made love to anyone, I understand your concerns but. I'm not a succumbs, nor evil... I have no intentions of corrupting anything..."

Verana nodded to him as she took his hand tightly. Bringing her other arm around his in a hug to make sure he was there. She had gone completely blind just as thy had entered the city. "Yes please." She said to the question on food as she walked slowly with him inside
He'd lead her to an outdoors area, a table in the middle, a long table, a servant reluctantly walking up to them "Sir... And, Uhm, Madame... May I get you anything?" He'd ask them, "it's an open me u,mor course.." Raibert looking to her, "ask anything you wish to have.." He'd say to her

"That's only what you want me to think!" Said Talyn "I don't appreciate your kind, especially with our war with the south east!"

"That's only what you want me to think!" Said Talyn "I don't appreciate your kind, especially with our war with the south east!"
"What would you like to have me do about it sir..." She'd say, slightly annoyed now "You've already had Naadian mercenaries, along with Westfraxians cavalry and Britterian infantry march on my lands and raze them all, destroy my castle, kill everyone and even my family, then capture me, nearly rape me if I hadn't resisted myself, sell me for cheap to a slave auction. And then I end up here, where people I thought were kind and could see that not everyone is completely dark hearted... And yet I've had every reason to hate your people just as much you have mine... They took everything from me... And yet I keep a happy attitude after being auctioned off to such a kind man, your son... I work to help and please you..."

Kalda eventually worked her way downstairs having heard her father's yelling "what is it dad?" She'd say "Kalda, Your son bought this demoness as an excuse for a maid!" Protested Talyn "Father, not all dark elves deal with devils and you know it!" Said Kalda "Kalda Daypulb Hlyn! I brought you up to inherit my estate for you were the only one who both survived the outbreak and interested in even running the farmstead and now you bring your son up to bring this dark witch in our house!"

Kalda eventually worked her way downstairs having heard her father's yelling "what is it dad?" She'd say "Kalda, Your son bought this demoness as an excuse for a maid!" Protested Talyn "Father, not all dark elves deal with devils and you know it!" Said Kalda "Kalda Daypulb Hlyn! I brought you up to inherit my estate for you were the only one who both survived the outbreak and interested in even running the farmstead and now you bring your son up to bring this dark witch in our house!"
She'd sigh, clearly unable to turn him away from his hatred towards her "... I will be in my room, sir..." She'd say, walking back to her room

He'd lead her to an outdoors area, a table in the middle, a long table, a servant reluctantly walking up to them "Sir... And, Uhm, Madame... May I get you anything?" He'd ask them, "it's an open me u,mor course.." Raibert looking to her, "ask anything you wish to have.." He'd say to her
"M-may I have a cup of water?" She asked the maid softly as she held tightly to the lord not willing to let go

"M-may I have a cup of water?" She asked the maid softly as she held tightly to the lord not willing to let go
"Of course..." She'd say, (I have three different characters going to keep everyone involved XD, bear with me here) walking off to get her such, (she can see when there's grass and life about, yes? Because they're in a garden-esq area) he'd carefully lead her over to a table "don't be troubled, I'm just putting you in a seat... Don't worry, I'll be right next to you..." He'd say, gently picking her up, setting her down, then sitting next to her, holding her close

"Of course..." She'd say, (I have three different characters going to keep everyone involved XD, bear with me here) walking off to get her such, (she can see when there's grass and life about, yes? Because they're in a garden-esq area) he'd carefully lead her over to a table "don't be troubled, I'm just putting you in a seat... Don't worry, I'll be right next to you..." He'd say, gently picking her up, setting her down, then sitting next to her, holding her close
(She can faintly make out spiritual signiatures because they are in the gardens)

Verana gladly sat down but was a bit hesitant when the man held her close. Though she soon relaxed and enjoyed the welcoming feeling she got

(She can faintly make out spiritual signiatures because they are in the gardens)

Verana gladly sat down but was a bit hesitant when the man held her close. Though she soon relaxed and enjoyed the welcoming feeling she got
"Sorry, it's a bit chilly out, I didn't want you to be cold..." He'd say, her water being set infront of her, him guiding her hand to it

He'd then take off his coat, wrapping. It around her, holding her still to comfort her, just not as closely

Verona curled into him more as she reached out for the water. Though it was clear she didn't know were it was, nearly mocking it over with her hand as she tried to grab it

Verona curled into him more as she reached out for the water. Though it was clear she didn't know were it was, nearly mocking it over with her hand as she tried to grab it
(That means she can probably see him perfectly thanks to his armor, weapon, and himself really. Since he's blessed...)
He'd grab it quickly, having fast reflexes, gently putting it in her hand and guiding her hand towards herself a little bit "Apologies, I should've helped more..." He'd say "... Your people, they only see through the spirit, holy things... Yes...?"

"See dad, you scared her off!" said Kalda "Good!" exclaimed Talyn "Dad, i understand you don't like them, but the maid has made this house spotless, you said so yourself" Talyn said "But, in my day, the maids were always humans!"

(That means she can probably see him perfectly thanks to his armor, weapon, and himself really. Since he's blessed...)
He'd grab it quickly, having fast reflexes, gently putting it in her hand and guiding her hand towards herself a little bit "Apologies, I should've helped more..." He'd say "... Your people, they only see through the spirit, holy things... Yes...?"
(All she sees is a bright blurry figure of him)

"Well my kind technically see both worlds. But without the spirit world we are blind." She told him. "I-it's a very confusing thing to be honest. If there is an absence of the spiritual world such as it is in your human cities like this one. I'm nothing more than a blind lady that can control animals. But if I'm in a heavily spiritual place such as the woods that surround my home... I can see much much more." She said to him

(All she sees is a bright blurry figure of him)

"Well my kind technically see both worlds. But without the spirit world we are blind." She told him. "I-it's a very confusing thing to be honest. If there is an absence of the spiritual world such as it is in your human cities like this one. I'm nothing more than a blind lady that can control animals. But if I'm in a heavily spiritual place such as the woods that surround my home... I can see much much more." She said to him
"I see... Maybe giving up all of this would be the better for me..." He'd say, a chilly wind passing through, him sitting beside her, letting her drink

"See dad, you scared her off!" said Kalda "Good!" exclaimed Talyn "Dad, i understand you don't like them, but the maid has made this house spotless, you said so yourself" Talyn said "But, in my day, the maids were always humans!"
She'd enter her room, sighing. Feeling a bit... Less... Happy about this new occurrence, laying back, slowly closing her eyes

"I see... Maybe giving up all of this would be the better for me..." He'd say, a chilly wind passing through, him sitting beside her, letting her drink
She just shrugged to his statement about giving all this up and silently drank her water. Sitting peacefully until she felt the wind and shivered a little. "May we head inside?" She asked him quietly

"I'm sorry, dad, but this isn't your day anymore, your days are numbered and the least you can do is to thank your son for buying a maid!" Talyn simply grabbed his Atlas and began going upstairs saying "I'll be upstairs if you need Me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back