• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Loop | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
gingerwayne gingerwayne Sorry I never got around to trying to plot with you! And also I guess I didn't realize it was your character throwing the party at first--I should have discussed before having Kai bring a bunch of drugs and alcohol in.

Do you want Kai and Tommy to have any kind of relationship at all? I was thinking that they might actually get along well being that they both are somewhat closed-off and bury it with making havoc. Also if you'd be down, maybe Kai could have talked to him beforehand about bringing extra "supplies" to get the party moving.

Am I still missing anyone? Is there still another computer geek?

gingerwayne gingerwayne Sorry I never got around to trying to plot with you! And also I guess I didn't realize it was your character throwing the party at first--I should have discussed before having Kai bring a bunch of drugs and alcohol in.

Do you want Kai and Tommy to have any kind of relationship at all? I was thinking that they might actually get along well being that they both are somewhat closed-off and bury it with making havoc. Also if you'd be down, maybe Kai could have talked to him beforehand about bringing extra "supplies" to get the party moving.

Am I still missing anyone? Is there still another computer geek?
yeah im totally cool with that! tommy would definitely be down for the "supplies" and i think they would get along pretty well

Yea, unfortunately. I guess this is a small sound off to see who's still here?

...and in other news Timeline one keeps chugging along with 2 more lol

But yeah still here. But looks like we waiting on replies from Tommy and Jesse and thinking we lost Hal and Keaton too...

EDIT: Oh and i think there was a poll too?

A couple of folks dropped #1 so I allowed them to have 2 characters instead of one so thats why the CS thread has been active.

I was originally waiting on my reply since you had a lot of interactions going in that post so I didn't want to bog them down but depending on what's going on, may just do it. As for the poll, I was waiting to get a bit further before posting it, but gestures vaguely we didn't get to the point that I was planning to post it, so

im here tentatively...i have a pretty busy schedule for the summer so i don't know how often ill be able to reply but i can try!

Heyyyyy I’m sorry I was unexpectedly in the hospital for a while but I’m back now and will respond to the last post.

….unless we are giving up on this?

So long as enough people are around I'm willing to continue running this. I've been on and off with work and school for the past couple days but yes absolutely

i think im gonna have to end up dropping this actually. things got unexpected busy at work and between that and school, i don't think ill be able to keep up with this as well. sorry everybody good luck!!

Ok, I'm finally sitting down to write a reply--so sorry it took so long, had some personal issues for a bit there but I'm back now--but I'm wondering how we are going to navigate a storyline with missing characters. Like I was going to probably have Kai interact with Tommy but I'll just leave that out for now.

Hope it's okay with everyone if I make it so Kai has been starting random rumors about the Stalker for shits n' gigs.

Ok, I'm finally sitting down to write a reply--so sorry it took so long, had some personal issues for a bit there but I'm back now--but I'm wondering how we are going to navigate a storyline with missing characters. Like I was going to probably have Kai interact with Tommy but I'll just leave that out for now.

Hope it's okay with everyone if I make it so Kai has been starting random rumors about the Stalker for shits n' gigs.
I’m going to move Jace and pretend the interaction with Tommy occurred, then he’ll meet with Kai and Amber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back