• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Loop | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
plague rats plague rats Amaaaaazing!! K so yeah, thinking families would be cool seeinig as both are single moms and again criminal links. Thinking KiKi's 3 older bro's give Keaton a hard time since for the longest time she was their baby sister. Same goes for Colt and LiLi cuz that's the real baby of the family lol. K but like loving the ideas and will update my sheet.

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki k gunna be honest here... KiKi hates sports and jocks lol. She probably does a drive by booing and honking at the football field when she has the chance... well, that is IF this school is the stereotypical jocks and cheerleaders rule the social hierarchy kinda highschool. Even though KiKi's quite friendly and welcoming, she is from the 'wrong side of the tracks' and prolly has already identified rich, pretty and popular people as the enemy lol. BUT!!! Okay so KiKi's girlfriend (Veronica) is struggling with her sexuality like Levi and has defo NOT come out of the closet to her folks. This is the major source of KiKi's drinking problem; she thinks her gf is cheating on her... but dammit that's not really it at all. Veronica may choose her conservative family over her open and bold KiKi and break it off with her.

So thinking there is a link there for kiKi and Levi via way of Veronica. Oh and btw Veronica is the highschool photographer so yeah... jocks doing jock things and cheerleaders doing pretty things are great photo ops. Maybe Veronica has confided in Levi about coming out and how she too struggles and he knows the hidden truth about why Veronica is acting the way she does around KiKi recently. Like this is all a bit of a stretch but something to link them at least? idk let me know your thoughts k?

HELLO TIMELINE 1 FOLKS cadence cadence Danidify Danidify lion. lion. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Jewel Jewel cablebelly cablebelly smolfluffball smolfluffball below is the discord link! Any timeline 2 people can join as well but keep in mind to plot here to keep everyone in your particular thread in the know. I also have a special discord role to separate you from the timeline 1 folks. Enjoy

Yeah, I definitely think Hal is a better name then Icarus in any scenario.

plague rats plague rats Amaaaaazing!! K so yeah, thinking families would be cool seeinig as both are single moms and again criminal links. Thinking KiKi's 3 older bro's give Keaton a hard time since for the longest time she was their baby sister. Same goes for Colt and LiLi cuz that's the real baby of the family lol. K but like loving the ideas and will update my sheet.

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki k gunna be honest here... KiKi hates sports and jocks lol. She probably does a drive by booing and honking at the football field when she has the chance... well, that is IF this school is the stereotypical jocks and cheerleaders rule the social hierarchy kinda highschool. Even though KiKi's quite friendly and welcoming, she is from the 'wrong side of the tracks' and prolly has already identified rich, pretty and popular people as the enemy lol. BUT!!! Okay so KiKi's girlfriend (Veronica) is struggling with her sexuality like Levi and has defo NOT come out of the closet to her folks. This is the major source of KiKi's drinking problem; she thinks her gf is cheating on her... but dammit that's not really it at all. Veronica may choose her conservative family over her open and bold KiKi and break it off with her.

So thinking there is a link there for kiKi and Levi via way of Veronica. Oh and btw Veronica is the highschool photographer so yeah... jocks doing jock things and cheerleaders doing pretty things are great photo ops. Maybe Veronica has confided in Levi about coming out and how she too struggles and he knows the hidden truth about why Veronica is acting the way she does around KiKi recently. Like this is all a bit of a stretch but something to link them at least? idk let me know your thoughts k?
ooooooooh i really like this idea!! maybe somehow veronica and levi became good friends, and she came out to him?? and he was like ‘omg another gay’ and came out to her? she could even be the only person who knows that he’s gay so far, and maybe they’re like lowkey close because of that? like they know each other’s secret kind of thing. but he still doesn’t really interact with like kiki because he knows she doesn’t like him and doesnt wanna make her uncomfortable?

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki k amaaaazing. Yeah, thinking that KiKi has been seeing them talking a lot more lately and is starrting to think that there is something going on between them grrrrr!! Oh so you don't wanna talk to me ya wifey stealing meathead...! Makes her like jocks even less lol. K Gunna add that to my sheet!

Squad141 Squad141 mmmmkay thinking KiKi and Hal aren't from the same social scene nor do I think they would interact? But like maybe they have Math class together so at least they'd know who each other are? I mean like other than shop class this is one class that KiKi actually shows up for consistently lol ~EDIT~ oof and your charrie pic link is busted bruh

candygore candygore yeah, okay so KiKi is like yeah that weird chick is cute but that's it dead stop. Bulan is just waaaaaay to creppy-creppy for KiKi. Like grave digging~sheeeeeesh!!~ That aaaaaaaand Bulan's daddy is a cop so yeeeeeahhh... KiKi keeps her distance. She not gunna mess with that lol

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo lmao the Del Rios boys threatening Keaton and he's just like 'so you're a lesbian... that's pretty cool.' Since Kiki's probably one of the only out people he knows she'd probably also be the first person he talk to about his own confused feelings.

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki I feel like Keaton wouldn't have much of an issue with Levi. He definitely thinks of him as a sheltered rich kid and he'd only ever go to football games to tailgate but he'd probably see him at parties and let him cheat off his tests in math classes. Since Levi's a jock it's possible he'd see Keaton on his runs sometimes if you wanna build something off that and Levi lost his mom probably the same year Keaton's dad went to prison so he'd at the very least be sympathetic towards that.

Squad141 Squad141 I could actually see Hal and Keaton being lowkey friends. Keaton's much more nuts 'n bolts than coding but he'd def be down to listen to Hal talk about his game if they run into each other at the Arcade. Keaton could trade Hal useful odds and ends he found at the salvage yard for help on more complicated robotics projects and stuff like that.

candygore candygore Bulan's dad being a cop would be a biiiiig issue for Keaton, it'd be really difficult for her to earn his trust and he'd probably be kind of a dick to her because of it. Especially after she got off easy for the gravedigging, that would rub him the wrong way in a major way. The one thing I could see them finding common ground over is the Loop- Keaton's super curious about it and while he doesn't share Bulan's anti-tech beliefs he def dislikes how secretive DART can be and wouldn't be opposed to some less than legal investigative work.

I've neglected timeline 2 gang briefly when it comes to starting planning, so I'll likely write out some Thoughts on relationships soon. Or respond to them, if anyone beats me to it. I'm always open to discussion 🤟 or to giving a brief desc of my T2 character for easier plotting hah.

Also working on timeline 2s starting point right now so 👀

plague rats plague rats - lol yeah thinking they still bug "Kitten" these days more now cuz vroom-vroom racing!! But defo let him use the shop to work on his ride... if only to scope the competition lol. Nah, they cool. But Colt tho.... yeah notsomuch that's their baby-est sister there.

elytra elytra - K so my gosh yes Jesse. KiKi is a motorhead yeah, but she also a motormouth right? And Jesse is a great listener soooooo cha-ching profit!! lol Thinkng that she was forced to get peer tutoring for flunking out for her classes and was paired with Jesse. At first she's like: dude is L-7; SQUARE. But then as she was tutored by Jesse (didn't turn out well, she still skipped class so no fixing that) she kept blabbing away to him and she was floored by his honest responses. Good or bad, she would argue/debate back and thinking that even when the tutoring ended, she still calls him up and blabs at him. She calls him "Stitches" cuz when she first saw him, she commented that his sweater looked like an alley cat her brother had adopted. That and later it stuck for her cuz of his artwork and! It is the rhyming word of what she says after she blabs at him about her problems "Ey Stitches, no snitches, right...?"

Now the other thing she's trying to get him to go to the Ridge to party with the... let's call them the "Hellraiser Crew". (Thinking they've been chased away from drinking/partying in the park and other parking lots and local news called these troublemaking kids 'Hellraisers' lol). Like yes, she loves blabbing away to him, but sus motive here: she wants Jesse to get a sense in person, in a party scene as to what is going on with her gf Veronica. Like she wants him to how off his crafts to the others cuz she personally likes it; her bro Miguel is an artist afterall. And she will stick up for Jesse cuz yeah, even though she probably annoys the hell out of him... lowkey friended him too lol.

Just posted, but I'll do the relationships for Amber real quick. If you guys wanna retro edit yours or tag me I'll read them!

elytra elytra (Jesse) Aside from the fact they're both quite smart, Jesse and Amber probably get along fine, if distant from each other. Nerd Solidarity. But, the wrong kind of nerd.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo (Kiki) Kiki is probably a little intense for Amber, Extrovert meets introvert-style. She most likely steers clear for her own mental peace of mind.

Squad141 Squad141 (Hal) Speaking from experience, programmers like nothing more than to look at other programmer's work. She's probably spoke to him a little, maybe even played his game or helped bug fix?

candygore candygore (Bulan) Similar to Kiki, Bulan's energy is probably a little intense for her. Plus, Amber can only listen for so long before mocking.

plague rats plague rats (Keaton) Both Keaton and Amber are mechanically minded, taking stuff apart and fixing it and making it better. They've probably done some work together on something in the past if you're cool with it? Maybe Amber has Keaton help her bringing bigger stuff back from the junkyards or Keaton let's Amber deal with more fiddly electronics.

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Levi) Probably not a lot of the same circles, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea of them hanging out. Bonding over running/skating maybe? Or possibly some kind of tutoring, maybe he bought some of her gadgets. I love him, he's got that big himbo energy. Cat meets Dog kind of relationship.

elytra elytra elytra elytra - K so my gosh yes Jesse. KiKi is a motorhead yeah, but she also a motormouth right? And Jesse is a great listener soooooo cha-ching profit!! lol Thinkng that she was forced to get peer tutoring for flunking out for her classes and was paired with Jesse. At first she's like: dude is L-7; SQUARE. But then as she was tutored by Jesse (didn't turn out well, she still skipped class so no fixing that) she kept blabbing away to him and she was floored by his honest responses. Good or bad, she would argue/debate back and thinking that even when the tutoring ended, she still calls him up and blabs at him. She calls him "Stitches" cuz when she first saw him, she commented that his sweater looked like an alley cat her brother had adopted. That and later it stuck for her cuz of his artwork and! It is the rhyming word of what she says after she blabs at him about her problems "Ey Stitches, no snitches, right...?"

Now the other thing she's trying to get him to go to the Ridge to party with the... let's call them the "Hellraiser Crew". (Thinking they've been chased away from drinking/partying in the park and other parking lots and local news called these troublemaking kids 'Hellraisers' lol). Like yes, she loves blabbing away to him, but sus motive here: she wants Jesse to get a sense in person, in a party scene as to what is going on with her gf Veronica. Like she wants him to how off his crafts to the others cuz she personally likes it; her bro Miguel is an artist afterall. And she will stick up for Jesse cuz yeah, even though she probably annoys the hell out of him... lowkey friended him too lol.
OH I love this. Jesse probably at first was like mmmm I'm gonna hate the experience of tutoring this person but I absolutely can not say No, so he ends up doing it anyway. And after a bit especially if she continues to blab to him he's like ok. She's grown on me. Guess I have a friend now. Cool. He probably doesn't mind listening to her issues in the slightest and giving his opinion/advice at the end, especially since she seems alright with how blunt he can be. Honestly? Would probably even be willing to risk a party if she asked him to, despite it not being completely his scene

mlm wlw solidarity is bringing your nerd friend to a party so he can vibe check your girlfriend

elytra elytra elytra elytra (Jesse) Aside from the fact they're both quite smart, Jesse and Amber probably get along fine, if distant from each other. Nerd Solidarity. But, the wrong kind of nerd.
Nerd solidarity indeed. Jesse probably has respect for her despite being not all that into computers and such himself. She might be one of the people he'd be like "I could maybe survive a group project with this person" to

elytra elytra - amaaaazing! And if Jesse jumps in the van to go party make sure he brings some needlepoint to show off! Nevermind, she'll just show the others the one she stole from his bag the other week lol. K but she'd defo make sure he doesn't wear the animal looking sweater there. K gunna add to my sheet.

Arai Arai - yeah thinkng the same. But like maybe to make a link as to at least knowing who each other are is: even though she's not the same year they might have some classes together since KiKi flunked some. Maybe a link with KiKi's school photographer gf Veronica? Like the prank needed school access and Veronica would have open access to office? Or like maybe she knows through Keaton? Just spit balling here but all good if they don't know about each other too.

Arai Arai - yeah thinkng the same. But like maybe to make a link as to at least knowing who each other are is: even though she's not the same year they might have some classes together since KiKi flunked some. Maybe a link with KiKi's school photographer gf Veronica? Like the prank needed school access and Veronica would have open access to office? Or like maybe she knows through Keaton? Just spit balling here but all good if they don't know about each other too.
Yeah if They both end up being close to Keaton they'd probably have some relationship as well!

Arai Arai I'm totally cool with that! Keaton's thick skinned enough that he wouldn't mind when she calls him an idiot, which would probably happen a lot. I like them working on stuff together and depending on what kind of gadgets she's building, Keaton could even help her find clients for the more out there stuff. Like police scanners n stuff like that.

elytra elytra tbh Jesse and Keaton's biggest connection would probably be through Kiki. Lowkey I think Keaton would annoy Jesse cuz he'd definitely crack jokes about his height and think it's funny when Jesse gets mean.

yall havent met tommy yet but 👀 i think he's gonna get along with some of yall very well

elytra elytra elytra elytra tbh Jesse and Keaton's biggest connection would probably be through Kiki. Lowkey I think Keaton would annoy Jesse cuz he'd definitely crack jokes about his height and think it's funny when Jesse gets mean.
Jesse is probably like 5 seconds from trying to take out his kneecaps at any given point because of the height jokes lmaooo. I could see them maybe getting along better sometime in the future but yea at the moment. Keaton probably annoys the hell out of Jesse whenever he's within his general vicinity

elytra elytra Keaton picks up Kiki and Jesse for a party with a booster seat in the back for his lil buddy
GOD if they go to parties together Jesse may GRUDGINGLY consider them slight friends but would also feel Absolute Bloodlust upon seeing a booster seat.
Decides he's going to sit in it out of Spite because someone he thinks that's a spiteful move but ends up basically being able to sit well in it which makes it Worse.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo lmao the Del Rios boys threatening Keaton and he's just like 'so you're a lesbian... that's pretty cool.' Since Kiki's probably one of the only out people he knows she'd probably also be the first person he talk to about his own confused feelings.

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki I feel like Keaton wouldn't have much of an issue with Levi. He definitely thinks of him as a sheltered rich kid and he'd only ever go to football games to tailgate but he'd probably see him at parties and let him cheat off his tests in math classes. Since Levi's a jock it's possible he'd see Keaton on his runs sometimes if you wanna build something off that and Levi lost his mom probably the same year Keaton's dad went to prison so he'd at the very least be sympathetic towards that.

Squad141 Squad141 I could actually see Hal and Keaton being lowkey friends. Keaton's much more nuts 'n bolts than coding but he'd def be down to listen to Hal talk about his game if they run into each other at the Arcade. Keaton could trade Hal useful odds and ends he found at the salvage yard for help on more complicated robotics projects and stuff like that.

candygore candygore Bulan's dad being a cop would be a biiiiig issue for Keaton, it'd be really difficult for her to earn his trust and he'd probably be kind of a dick to her because of it. Especially after she got off easy for the gravedigging, that would rub him the wrong way in a major way. The one thing I could see them finding common ground over is the Loop- Keaton's super curious about it and while he doesn't share Bulan's anti-tech beliefs he def dislikes how secretive DART can be and wouldn't be opposed to some less than legal investigative work.
love love love the cheating off maths tests idea agshagshagshs levi would love him forever. i can very much see them as like casual friends - different social circles and they don’t really hang out but they’d say hi in the hallway, they’d sit together in class if they didn’t have anyone that they were closer with type of thing. run past each other, maybe have a few quick chats. levi definitely asks him about cars just because he knows it’s what he’s interested in agshagshsg, and definitely i could see levi giving him some kind words and empathy about his dad

Just posted, but I'll do the relationships for Amber real quick. If you guys wanna retro edit yours or tag me I'll read them!

elytra elytra (Jesse) Aside from the fact they're both quite smart, Jesse and Amber probably get along fine, if distant from each other. Nerd Solidarity. But, the wrong kind of nerd.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo (Kiki) Kiki is probably a little intense for Amber, Extrovert meets introvert-style. She most likely steers clear for her own mental peace of mind.

Squad141 Squad141 (Hal) Speaking from experience, programmers like nothing more than to look at other programmer's work. She's probably spoke to him a little, maybe even played his game or helped bug fix?

candygore candygore (Bulan) Similar to Kiki, Bulan's energy is probably a little intense for her. Plus, Amber can only listen for so long before mocking.

plague rats plague rats (Keaton) Both Keaton and Amber are mechanically minded, taking stuff apart and fixing it and making it better. They've probably done some work together on something in the past if you're cool with it? Maybe Amber has Keaton help her bringing bigger stuff back from the junkyards or Keaton let's Amber deal with more fiddly electronics.

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Levi) Probably not a lot of the same circles, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea of them hanging out. Bonding over running/skating maybe? Or possibly some kind of tutoring, maybe he bought some of her gadgets. I love him, he's got that big himbo energy. Cat meets Dog kind of relationship.
Himbo is such an accurate description of Levi agshagshsg, levi is a social butterfly so even if they don’t hang out as such like at school, he definitely has like sat with her in class or bought something off of her and struck up conversation, and after they had one single convo he waves to her every single day

GOD if they go to parties together Jesse may GRUDGINGLY consider them slight friends but would also feel Absolute Bloodlust upon seeing a booster seat.
Decides he's going to sit in it out of Spite because someone he thinks that's a spiteful move but ends up basically being able to sit well in it which makes it Worse.
Buckle up, Stitches!!

Hellraiser Crew! Do whacha' do!! Let's GOOOOOOO!!

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo plague rats plague rats Squad141 Squad141 Arai Arai candygore candygore gingerwayne gingerwayne LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

good morning T2 gang! At least it's morning my time. Already told T1 this, but today I'm fixing up the lore thread and wanting to quickly dish out the starting point of the thread so you can figure out why your character is there and who'll they'll interact with!

The starting point is similar to T1: a rager being thrown to get in some celebration before the school year starts again. Unlike T1, though, this particular party is out in the woods instead of being at a house. More details soon in the lore thread, but take that as you will.

if you got any questions/comments lmk!

gingerwayne gingerwayne k so like yeah Tommy and KiKi sooooo need to be buds. Mr. Party Magician Emcee... Like wut!

So thinking that yeah, she they don't necessarily run in the same circles but I think they still tight. High fives and hugs in the hallways. She doesn't go to every single party he throws together since there may be some friction between Hellraiser Crew and other cliques but she will happily hook him up for substances should he need but again, she'd have to get him to go do the transaction lol. I think she coaxes him to get in the van when they head on out to the ridge too, if he feels like a smaller yet just as lit scene. KiKi would call him 'Cheshire' like the cat cuz he's always smiling. That and Alice in Wonderland drug references and all lol.

I think the most annoying, possibly offensive thing she says to him is: 'Man, if I was into dudes...' whenever he calls her up and let's her know about a paarty. Like she just thinks it's a cute thing to say and thus regards it as harmless, but it can be offensive. And she'll stop if he says so cuz yeah, he would have found her cruisin' a bathtub or two and talked her down already. And she actually and truly looks out for him because of that and since he is such a great guy. Like each time she sees him care for another human being gives her a bit more faith in humanity.

Hey everyone! CXTXTONIC is bowing out, so I'm going to briefly open up CS stuff to one more person to balance things out again for T2! But IC isn't going to be delayed or anything like that, just wanted to let everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back