• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Legend of Zelda: Pathfinder

So only one person will know how to speak the language of the kokiri then.

this will be fun~!

if the kokiri have their own language...

Aria and Kemei both know Kokiri I believe. Aria is a bit of a linguist from all of her studying. Though I just realised that Goron is equivalent to dwarven and she can't learn that!
What is Kokiri, btw, it's own thing or re-skinned gnomish?

Aria and Kemei both know Kokiri I believe. Aria is a bit of a linguist from all of her studying. Though I just realised that Goron is equivalent to dwarven and she can't learn that!
What is Kokiri, btw, it's own thing or re-skinned gnomish?

Hm...Sure!

true enough.

still going to hear some creativity not expected from such a youthful visage.

"Awww what a cutie~!"

"Call me cute again and I'll bust your damn face you bokoblin faced freakshow reject"

Protagonist Protagonist

hey man, gona be honest here....

Yea sure you wana gm? Cause I'm seeing yea more looking to be a player here...

Like we haven't been given setting... whats going on in town or the world... not even an introduction...

I'm gona be straight with you, this is gona flop if that keeps up, flop like a fish outa water.

I don't care how many folks come here in droves to play a TTRPG without a dedicated GM ain't a game at all, more like an aimless adventure roleplay with a flimsy attachment to stats and a system.

If you really just wana play, just say so man, I might have someone whos interested in taking it on, but we can't have no GM man, just how it is.

If you wnat to be a player, I have somebody who'd be willing to take a shot, new to PF as she is, but shes ready for it.

Hey, question: should we wait on whoever posted before us to reply and stay in that order? Or can I go ahead and respond to what's happening at the stables for Aria?

Protagonist Protagonist

hey man, gona be honest here....

Yea sure you wana gm? Cause I'm seeing yea more looking to be a player here...

Like we haven't been given setting... whats going on in town or the world... not even an introduction...

I'm gona be straight with you, this is gona flop if that keeps up, flop like a fish outa water.

I don't care how many folks come here in droves to play a TTRPG without a dedicated GM ain't a game at all, more like an aimless adventure roleplay with a flimsy attachment to stats and a system.

If you really just wana play, just say so man, I might have someone whos interested in taking it on, but we can't have no GM man, just how it is.

If you wnat to be a player, I have somebody who'd be willing to take a shot, new to PF as she is, but shes ready for it.

I felt like I made some stuff about the setting. Do the other players feel the same way? And who's this person you're talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back