• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Legend of Zelda: Pathfinder

Everyone is dead, the world has ended.

You missed me being evil all along, destroying everyone and everything.

Secret Ganon.

Yo I posted my character but her backstory is flexible at least if anyone wants to know each other for any reason before it starts? I find previously established relationships with fellow adventurers makes getting started easier.

Also my friend sleep would like to join. We are working on her sheet tonight :)

Yeah, maybe being a Gerudo is such a give away.
Well, not like anybody knows what a gerudo is anymore, hell probably about as much of a myth as kokiri at this point.

Yo I posted my character but her backstory is flexible at least if anyone wants to know each other for any reason before it starts? I find previously established relationships with fellow adventurers makes getting started easier.

Also my friend sleep would like to join. We are working on her sheet tonight :)
if you'd like to have a little and very confused, kokiri along side you i wouldn't mind.

Sure :) They could have meet up somewhere along the way, Aria is pretty easy to get along with.
How would you say they would meet? Her thinking he's a lost child? Wander into one another on the road? Aria getting lost and stumbles upon the fishing kokiri to share a lunch?

He'd definitly share his catches with a fellow traveller, especially one who looks like she definitly doesn't belong in the wilderness.

Color me interested. If you'll allow me I can start designing my character now. Protagonist Protagonist , how do you feel about a second Kokiri, and how do you feel about a character in the Druid class? Hel Hel has discussed this game with me a good bit and I'd like to run my class by you to be absolutely sure we're good. :)

Edit: So, I found and took a good look at the characters page. If I am allowed with a Druid, my fairy would be my familiar, yes? I would not have an animal companion other than the fairy?

Last edited:
Color me interested. If you'll allow me I can start designing my character now. Protagonist Protagonist , how do you feel about a second Kokiri, and how do you feel about a character in the Druid class? Hel Hel has discussed this game with me a good bit and I'd like to run my class by you to be absolutely sure we're good. :)

Edit: So, I found and took a good look at the characters page. If I am allowed with a Druid, my fairy would be my familiar, yes? I would not have an animal companion other than the fairy?

I think so. A second Kokiri is totally fine.

You missed me being evil all along, destroying everyone and everything.

Secret Ganon.

Ganon's ultimate form: Chick Ganon!

You're walking in the lost woods. There's no one around, and your hearts are low. Then out of the corner of your eye you spot him. Ganon LeBouff.

Okay, so a Kokiri Druid will only have a fairy, got it. I'll start working on her!

Last edited:
You're walking in the lost woods. There's no one around, and your hearts are low. Then out of the corner of your eye you spot him. Ganon LeBouff.

Okay, so a Kokiri Druid will only have a fairy, no animal familiar? Just double checking to make sure on that, sorry to be repetitive :b

I think so, but I can't confirm it.

I think so, but I can't confirm it.
if he chooses an animal companion he gains one from the class, the familiar comes from a different source and is not directly effected by the animal companion class ability.

he will have both if he chooses the animal companion, or he can simply choose a domain for more spell casting.

Such is why you can be a wizard and have a familiar while being a druid with an animal companion, they come from different sources.

Say if a kokiri became a wizard, they would use the familiar gained from their race or another form the list, effectively giving them two if they so choose. Since they come from different sources, but one can definitely be used for the other.

While it sounds interesting, it's not very breakable crunch wise as to do anything mildly strong is much later on in level and requires specialization into such. Little consequence if it goes through in truth, we already have one fairy flying about another changes very little regardless.

Thats how I view it, largely rules are based around interpretation and Rules as written, in the end what the DM says is what goes.

I choose to view it as a slot system, a familiar is a familiar, an animal companion is an animal companion. Hell I'd be tempted to say as long as you have a class that allows it you can have as many animal companions as you wish, say a druid cavalier would have a animal and a mount. This seems interesting but they wont scale at the same time, each level would have to be for one or the other.

Thats my thoughts on the matter. (he could still just choose a domain and say bugger to the animal)

Orikanyo Orikanyo : It appears that might be the case.

So yes, you can have an animal familiar if you like.
hey, whatever happens happens.

A druid is powerful either way yea go.

Not to mention somebody with access to healing is also very nice.

I can make my character a bit of a healer if Sleip decides not to go that route, too, if no one minds me editing my character very slightly.

I can make my character a bit of a healer if Sleip decides not to go that route, too, if no one minds me editing my character very slightly.
I forgot shes an oracle.

it's up to you in the end, all protag asked was a backstory and a comepleted character sheet.

So a change ain't nothin to big.

Doril Lirod.jpg

Got my mask occultist pic, just hashing over his power choices. He'll be human behind his many visages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back