• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of Clockwork (A Reboot of a Reboot of a Reboot of a Reboot)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Long ago the Kingdom of Hyrule was a wonderful prosperous kingdom. It was rich and bountiful, full of life. And the king. Everybody loved King Roham. But... not all was well. Roham had a best friend. A loyal advisor named Ganondorf. The two of them had been friends since childhood.

Ganondorf loved Roham. But he was also jealous of all the power Roham held. He could do anything he wanted because he was the king. And yet, he used his political power to throw banquets and help the people. Ganondorf also wanted to help the people. His people. His mother had died years earlier due to a disease a Hylian doctor had refused to cure. Ganondorf was bitter.

One day King Roham was struck with a terrible illness. The doctors could not cure it in time and he died. Stricken with grief and sadness, Roham's wife, the Queen, threw herself off the highets tower. Now, with no king and no queen, hyrule had a power vacuum. A vacuum that had to be filled. And the King's twin sons, the princes of hyrule, each wanted to fill it.

A bloody civil war errupted. The blodiest Hyrule had ever seen. People took sides. More people died. It was horrible. Finally the Princes called a temporary truce to end the fighting while they discussed peace talks. They met in Hyrule castle where their sister, Princess Zelda, was being raised by the staff. each Prince promised not to harm the other until the talks were over.

As the Princes were sleeping to recover from their long night, an assassin crept through the darkness. He had been hired by one prince to kill the other. But the assassin got the wrong room. The sleeping figure he had killed was actually the young princess.

Hearing the scream of the innocent child the Princes each hurried to find out what was going on. The Princes discovered the Princess' dead body but the assassin was nowhere to be seen. The princes blamed each other and fought to the death right then and there. The next day Ganondorf announced the three royal children's deaths and stepped in to fill the power vacuum. Since then he has ruled like a tyrant and the people live in fear, hoping that the Legendary Hero will appear and save them. Little do they know that there will be no Hero. Instead there will be Heroes.

GM Notes

Look, I'm stubborn okay. You get the gist. Zelda RP. OCs only. Fighting Ganondorf. All forum rules apply yada yada yada.

Also: No betraying the party. That's a rule of mine.

Well, Zelda dies before the RP's story takes place.

In that case, would she appear in the RP as a ghost, like in Spirit Tracks?

Well, Zelda dies before the RP's story takes place.

In that case, would she appear in the RP as a ghost, like in Spirit Tracks?
That would be telling.

So all I can say is: She does show up. It's called the Legend of Zelda for a reason (even though she doesn't even show up in a lot of the games *cough*LA*cough*MM*cough*) but how and in what way, I'm not allowed to say.

That would be telling.

So all I can say is: She does show up. It's called the Legend of Zelda for a reason (even though she doesn't even show up in a lot of the games *cough*LA*cough*MM*cough*) but how and in what way, I'm not allowed to say.

Ok. If that's part of the plot, I'll accept that.

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm interested. Are we allowed to be any race or just a select few? How much do we need to write per post?

I've suddenly found myself with a roleplay void, which I think I'll fill with this old gem. Hello again, BackSet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back