• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Crossed fates

It's so hilarious that I came across this, on account of the fact that I'm currently watching a Let's Play of Skyward Sword and so I'm really in a Zelda kind of mood. I had a particular character brewing in the back of my mind that I could fine-tune to work for this.

That said, though, where, geographically, will this RP begin?

Last edited:
Since this hyrule does not take place in a specific game the closest I can give you is the hyrule of Botw in terms of size and general locations on the castle and main villages of the different races. As for when the story begins, its a village just south of castle town, about the distance between hyrule castle and kokiri forest in ocarina of time, so about a days travel on foot. quadraxis201 quadraxis201

a self-aware boat? like the king of red lions? Like I said you can be what ever you want but its important to know what kinda environment you'll be in. Slimes are just slimes, there was a bot in zelda 2 who was a pet but thats the most attention in zelda games iv seen where slimes were more than just enemies. I don't know I would avoid monsters but if you can make it work go ahead. Unit GRX-293 Unit GRX-293

Last edited:
Name: Steve the Slime
Race: Slimey Slime
Social status: Neutral
Skills: Being able to live longer than average other of his kind and being resistant to most negative biome effects (like cold)
Personality: Adventurus, Stubborn, Self-Aware
Quriks: Long Livespan, Bad Memory of old things
Extra Info: Steve always had a mind of his own. He quickly learnt the speech of the commoners (aka. english) instead of trying to hunt adventurers. Instead, he became one himself as he is highly interested in seeing new places. He is a little old now due to his unnatrual age, but he wields a knife, has a beltpack with 32 rubees and maps and journals that are unreadable since they are soaked with water and slime. He uses the knife by transferring the handle trough his slimey body and positiong it at the current spot. He also has a neat little hat. He maintains his age by feasting on rare ores.
Appearance:
GreatSlimeMan.jpg

Hey, I'm not too sure if my internet is going to last any longer so I might not be able to start off at the same time as the rest of you... I'm sorry.

Sorry this is taking me a while. I have most of my character's details planned out, but there are a few physical features that I'm contemplating and would like to kind of run by the OC to make sure they'd be okay.

Hey! I know I already PM'd you, but, I'd love to join. Quick question though, I know you said this happens after BOTW, but how much time has passed since the game?

Wyster Wyster thats alright I can find a way to fit you in later.
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thats fine, were using this as an ooc right now so whats your concerns
Svisttt Svisttt no specific time, just an excuse to not follow the official timeline while still making references to the games. Its like every zelda game honestly, we don't know how far in the future most of them are.

Okay, so the best way that I can describe my character is that he is a Beastmaster, of the Hylian race. That is to say, he has a certain amount of influence over wild creatures, though this will primarily concern Wolves and other such canines. The main physical feature that I'm concerned with is his eye color. See, I wanted to craft him to look kind of like a wolf in human (or, Hylian, for that matter) form by giving him yellowish-amber eyes, but I'm not sure how strict you are when it comes to allowing specific features for specific races, since I don't particularly recall there being any Hylians that have ever had that sort of eye color, and I don't know if that would be too weird. I mean, you did say the plot would be separate from the official timelines, but for the sake of pre-approval, I just wanted to make sure it would be okay. ^_^ KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Okay, so the best way that I can describe my character is that he is a Beastmaster, of the Hylian race. That is to say, he has a certain amount of influence over wild creatures, though this will primarily concern Wolves and other such canines. The main physical feature that I'm concerned with is his eye color. See, I wanted to craft him to look kind of like a wolf in human (or, Hylian, for that matter) form by giving him yellowish-amber eyes, but I'm not sure how strict you are when it comes to allowing specific features for specific races, since I don't particularly recall there being any Hylians that have ever had that sort of eye color, and I don't know if that would be too weird. I mean, you did say the plot would be separate from the official timelines, but for the sake of pre-approval, I just wanted to make sure it would be okay. ^_^ KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
Thats fine.

I loveee these characters so far ohmygoodnesS

part of me wants to post again because I'm excited but I know I should wait

help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back