• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Crossed fates

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace.

But one day, a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand...

...a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light.

This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

480px-LOZWW_Prologue_3.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to make a zelda rp in a more modern setting, something closer to steam punk. Picture the tech from BOTW expanded and trains from Spirit Tracks.

I don't ask for much in content, as long as its more than one sentence.

This will be somewhat different adventure as there will be more characters that the 'hero'.

This is of course in a world after breath of the wild so I shouldn't have to go into great detail about the confusing timeline for this story.

-Rules-
All RPNation Rules apply here of course
- Updates would need to be more than 1 sentence at least.
- On character sheet or in RP do not post a picture that does not belong to you. However you can post the link to the picture instead so this shouldn't be an issue.
- Offical zelda game art however should be ok to post.
- Please do try to not make an over powered character, the only time you'll see a character who is 'over powered' is if they hold plot significance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now certain plot important characters will be unavailable for obvious reasons
I would prefer more OC's but the main hero is available as a first come first serve. If you want to be Link then you should be the first to ask
For now lets say 2 or 3 characters per person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Character sheet-
Name
Race (Hylian, zora, gerudo, minish, goron, Rito, fairy, Kokiri/Korok)
Social status
Skills
Personality
quirks
Extra information (Character backstory, Items, etc)
Appearance: (You can write this down or link a picture or draw a picture yourself.)

Last edited:
In terms of hero characters, what if we did something similar to Breath of the Wild where we have a champion of each race? Or should we try to separate ourselves from Breath of the Wild and do something more original?

The champions came to be because hyrule was preparing for Calamity ganon to rise again, the chance of that happening again is little. so while the divine beasts still exist they are hidden. So I do not think a situation like breath of the wild will work this time around.

The champions came to be because hyrule was preparing for Calamity ganon to rise again, the chance of that happening again is little. so while the divine beasts still exist they are hidden. So I do not think a situation like breath of the wild will work this time around.
That makes perfect sense. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe our heroes are just drawn together by fate, or some kind of happenstance.

Cool, I just wanna ask a quick question. Where there be any other canon characters other than Link, and if so would they be NPCs or playable?

this story has no connection to the previous zelda games, the only 'cannon characters' who will return are characters who appear in almost every game in some form. Link, Ganon, Zelda, and sometimes Impa.

Actually, I'm planning on posting my first character sometime tomorrow, I've already got a basis of who I want to make, I just have to write it out on the sheet. Sorry for not speaking up earlier.

So.. you guys can make your characters now. Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat Wyster Wyster Pixie Palace Pixie Palace everything is open and ready to start once we have the characters... Unit GRX-293 Unit GRX-293 We have talked about your situation on messages already but I wanted to let you know that you can still make what ever character you want. Ill check in with anyone's character if there may be a problem and try to work around it.
I'm getting on to it. Just drawing out the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back