• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Spyro RP

Esodra

Hello all!
I am still rather new to this site and not really sure how it's working, but I'll try anyway:
I have for some time now been looking for Spyro RP, and I stumbled upon this site and thought I might look for some people here!

I am looking for someone who would like to RP The Legend of Spyro with me, either canon characters, or OC's, one is also more than welcome to RP a canon and the other an OC. It all depends on the mood of the person, I don't mind either way. Personally, I will be roleplaying as either Spyro or an OC of mine.

The idea for the plot can vary a little depending on you, but I do have one idea. The plot takes place after the defeat of Malefor, Spyro and Cynder retreated to Avalar for a little while when everyone else was rebuilding what was destroyed. The guardians took it upon them to find new guardians that should replace them one day. While they believed Spyro and Cynder to be dead.
The plot can go multiple ways, but we can discuss further where we want to take this, if you have any other ideas I'd gladly listen!

Some rules, I encourage you to read them, as they'd be rather important for me.
  • I am 23 years old, and I expect my partner to be 18+ as well, this is for my own comfort, sorry about that.
  • I don't expect you to be a grammar nerd but understandable at the very least.
  • I RP with a single paragraph at the minimum. The longer the reply the better.
  • I want us to chat and plot a little when we're not roleplaying, just talking.
  • I consider the RP dead after a month of inactivity without prior notice. Though, I want you to be open with me if you lost interest, not just disappear.
  • I live in the timezone CET, or UTC +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back