The Legend of Silver Fang (GNG/GDW based)

Samoyed

d7m7x1c-29b3ce61-f2fe-4a5f-b984-a43296e8d8dc.jpg

No one ever expected this monster to come to be! It’s slain and killed dozens! Rampaging through farms devouring livestock and many civilians. Now the humans tried to fight the bear off but he just took their bullets like they were mere bug bites, ending each human to challenge the bear now given the name Akakabuto after its red streak. Enraging the bear’s hatred for the human race as it began gathering weaker bears to help him desolate the neighboring villages.

But of course, man’s best friend would not allow that to happen! No matter how many they would have to gather around the country they were very determined not to let that demon win in any way!

d27powx-0983a2bc-6a86-45ae-a98e-d12f0630fca3.jpg
Minor details.

* This Roleplay is about a pack of dogs trying to come together despite many hardships, and rivalries. To defeat the evil giant demon bear Akakabuto.

*This is an oc based RP version of the Anime known as Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, an anime about dogs.

*Since the dogs themselves were mostly males I changed the ratio to add some more females in but I’m still mostly expecting male dogs. So the ratio of OCs should be 65% Male, 35% Females.

*One dog will be in charge of one group of dogs, they’re meant to go around the country gathering more dogs and building up their armies. Each platoon leader will, however, choose a 2nd in command for their platoon.

Rules.

1. Be active.
  2. You may have up to 5 characters. Only one is allowed to be a platoon leader.
  3. Don’t overpower your dogs, not everyone is a godly force like Akakabuto XD
  4. Try to have fun

5. Please give me a notice if you’re gonna be leaving the RP.

6. At least 4 lines per post.

Lore:​
Those who are not familiar with this concept, don’t worry you don’t need to be familiar with the Ginga series. I don’t expect many to know anything about it, as many people don’t even know it exists as it is older than both Sailor Moon and Dragon ball with the first volume of the Ginga manga coming out in 1983 and the anime following a few years later. Being rather violent with a lot of bloodsheds the series has it was never dubbed in English (it was very popular in Scandinavia and Finland though) So many people didn’t even learn of its existence till around the late 90s- 2000s. based after the many hunting dogs that became wild dogs in Japan. Now to dive more into the series itself.

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

Starting of course with Silver Shooting Star himself Gin. A very young Akita pup named Gin who matured rather fast do to the intensive partially cruel bear hunting training sessions he was put up against while he was only weeks old. Gin was a natural leader who was excellent at talking rather than trying to go straight into fighting. He wasn’t afraid of death and oh boy would that pup die for his friends or offer himself up in almost a heartbeat. In the anime which this roleplay is based on a very, and I mean very large bear by the name of Akakabuto and his subordinates who were also bears. Were becoming a massive threat to humans like this bear would just not die, and he killed humans like they were mice.

So a large group of dogs lead by Riki (Gin’s father) left their homes and began running all over japan trying to find more dogs to help them fight this demon bear with one eye, of course coming along many hardships.( such as literally swimming across the ocean to some of the islands in Japan) Nearly facing death many times, they eventually gathered many dogs ranging around over a thousand to help them fight this bear. Many of those canines losing their lives in the battle against Akakabuto they eventually succeeding claiming the bear’s fortress as their new home.

Ginga Densetsu Weed

Then comes the one people are more likely to know, with it being of the newer line in the series. Aka Ginga Densetsu Weed coming out in 1999 with its manga, along with the anime following in 2005, however still not having an English dub. I won’t get super into this one as we’re following the Gin story arc, but I’ll at least go on with what happens in the anime as the manga is much longer. In Ginga Densetsu Weed we follow Gin’s son Weed a 6th-month-old Akita/Kishu mix who was born not knowing anything about his father and his mother on the verge of death. Now Weed he is like his father a natural-born leader however he absolutely hates killing and will have the tendencies of preventing his soldiers from ending one’s life even if they were an abusive ass.

Weed soon joins a young setter by the name of GB and Smith a veteran from the fight against the bear. Being tasked to recapture Ōu from this giant monster that was once a dog but due to human science was mutated into a man-eating beast that too would kill anything. Once the defeat of that beast they get a 2nd villain being Hougen a great-dane with a thirst for blood and power, who kidnaps Gin, and his long-time friend John a now old german shepherd who came from the same town as Gin once did. Hougen does some things, killing john, and almost killing Gin. That's all I'm going into on plot for Weed.

The leader is out defending their home base and won’t be seen often.
Leader: Samoyed Samoyed

Child of the Leader: Available

Platoon leaders:

1. “Female” Samoyed Samoyed

1. “Male” Available

1. “Male” Available

1. “Male” Available

1. “Female” Available

Group members:

1. Available
  2. Available
  3. Available