• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Ledgend Of Azeal: The Candle Maker

Azeal is the name of the continent in which the rp takes place. Azeal is divided into two types of civilizations. Major kingdoms and minor kingdoms. Major kingdoms have diplomatic ties with each other, trade routes and are mainly human populated. Minor kingdoms may not have an established government, are ignored by major kingdoms (ignored in such a way that minor kingdoms dont even show up on maps.) Minor kingdoms are mostly populated by other races such as elves, dwarves, goblins, and such. Their are twice as many minor kingdoms than major kingdoms. The rp will take place in the major kingdom of Dalmore.
Dalmore is on the southern shore of azeal. Dalmore is divided into 5 districts. Farming, scholar, royal, factory and residential. You work for a mercenary guild doing jobs that are outside of kingdom jurisdiction. People from your guild are usually hired for protection, servalance and snatch and grabs. Here you will get a seemingly simple job that will end up sending you on a world saving adventure.

oof.

sorry i got distracted for a time...

I'll finish my character in a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back