• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

"No your are hurt." Skyler helped him up placed the soft backpack that carried her cloaks and supplies behind him before leaning him back. "Give me a minute. Just to check." she lightly smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder looking him over and placing the last amount of the herbs she had before on his back although she was unsure it would help. After looking it over she pulled out gauze and insisted he sis still and let her place a 'cushion like wrap' around his torso.

Shade allowed her, he put up some resistance but it appeared that she wouldn't let up. "I think I broke a few ribs" He faintly laughed, "Sorry about this, I got....." He paused and got a little nervous.

"You got.... what?" Skyler repeated where he paused and tilted her head before brushing her hands and sitting beside him. "what were you doing anyway to break rips?" She asked questioningly.

"I.... I got scared, I awoke and forgot where I was" He pointed to the ceiling, to the marks he left in there from his claws, "It appears I launched myself onto the ceiling then fell down, it's about a ten foot drop" He paused, "Worst part is that I landed on a bit of uneven rock"

"Wow, next time just say calm and don't act based from fear. I may not always be here to heal you, as far as wounds go you have so it seems a few broken rips and major bruising." She included before placing her arm around him and hugging him. "Do be careful. I was worried." she muttered before becoming stiller and relaxing.

Shade lightly blushed, he became more nervous, he lightly smiled and replied in his faint voice, "Alright, I'll try"

"Hey Shade?" Skyler paused before blinking and sitting up with correct posture. "Thanks." she hadn't mentioned what for but in general she was utmost sincere.

Sting rolled her eyes. "I said you weren't blackmarket. Though your self-proclaimed title begs to differ. And the blackmarket isn't drug dealing on the streets. It's an underground system for getting what you want no matter how drastic it is." Sting stated defensively. "And don't call me 'dear wasp'. I'm not a dear. I will sting you."

Avery meanwhile was more of panicking about the whole suggestion of amputation. "Amputation?! That's insane, are you crazy? Are there even prosthetic legs for him? What if it doesn't work? What if he dies?!"

"Avery!" Sting scolded. "You are not helping by panicking. Calm the f--- down, your boyfriend isn't dying any time soon!"

"He is not my boyfriend, we've been over this!"

"Oh please, you two are ridiculous. The amount of PDA you two are displaying is making me gag."

Sting then looked sharply to the brown recluse spider and stood up. She hid a smile at seeing her old 'friend' (if he could be called that) and propped her hands on her hips, pursing her lips in annoyance.

"Secret, for f---'s sake, now is not the time to be creepy. You're not going to eat Jarek... Oh, here's an idea. Once we amputate his leg you can have that!"

"Sting! Ohmygawd! That's so f---ed up!" Avery squeaked, horrified.

"Oh shut up. He's not going to need it anymore," Sting stated, waving one hand at the cat dismissively. Sting looked between the spider and the lizard. "Okay, so there are three of us who are familiar with toxins. Which of us is familiar with amputations? Because I've ripped off limbs before, but that's a lot different. Hmm... If only we had a saw shark mutant here..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade brushed his fingers of his right hand through his fur on his head, his nervous habit, "No problem, whatever it was that I did" He lightly smiled

"Oh, don't you worry your little wings, Sting." Secret slowly stood up, his mouth still in the cheshire grin. "I wouldn't hurt a fly.. Kekekekeke."

The mutant slowly walked over and stood besides sting. His tongues clearly hanging out.

"Fly, fly high in the sky little flower." Secret made a weird chuckling/gurgling noise and 'looked' at Sting.

"I can bite his leg over? Kekekekeke.. He might only feel like death was knocking.. Kekeke... And I'd get my meal.." Secret took a few steps closer and crouched besides Avery. "Preetttyyy.... Prey.... "

One of Secrets arms slowly touched Avery's ponytail and played around with it. Suddenly one of his tongues wrapped around the hair, the other tongue slowly moved on Avery's bare neck. "...Hmmmhmm..Lovely..." Secret stood up again and cackled. "Sting, you should introduce me to more of your delicate friends.. This girl is quite... Peculiar.. I wouldn't mind having her over for dinner... Kekekeke.." His tongues slowly returned into his mouth. "So, for the Rabbit's own good.. I would not be the suitable... Surgeon.. But I'll gladly do it.. Kekkeke.. Tick tock, rabbit boy.. Time is ticking and so is your life.. Tick tock, rabbit boy.. Soon.. Your flesh will rot and die."

/_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\

Jarek lashed weakly out after Secret. WHAT THE F--K! "Jesus christ on a bike... What the h-ll is wrong with that thing? I am not going to let it touch me! OR AVERY! Stay the f--k away!" Jarek stared at the spider mutant as it made it's little lullaby? F--k-ng sh-t that thing is terrifying.. "Avery? Are you okay?.." Jarek winced. Well.. I certainly hope there are some other f--k-ng options other than letting that thing eat my leg... God.. Jarek coughed up again. More blood.. F--k, f--k. "...Avery?.. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for talking to you as if you were a child.. I'm.. Sorry.." Jarek placed his hands to his face again, a few tear drops escaping between his fingers. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, I'm worthless.. I'm a good not nothing hare.. I should just be left and die.. Avery.. I f--k.. I can't even think about it.. As if she would read my mind or something.. Dammit.. Avery.. You shouldn't be seeing me like this.. I shouldn't have gone.. Dammit!

Beowulf said:
"Oh hey, Luna. I've been looking for you. You see this little fella? Well his name is Buras and he decided to join us after I fed him a bunch." Conner said, waving his hands about and trying to get Buras on his hand. I say trying, because Buras would have none of it and bit at the figers and hand that tried.
Luna smiled at the boy that Connor was calling Buras. Giving him a small shy wave Luna moved herself slightly behind Conner.

(Sorry~! I have been sick.... =_=)

Joseph smiled when Sting started babbling about how the black market worked, as if he did not know. It was his home after all. He was born in it, molded by the market, she had merely adopted the market.

He looked at the hare guy in front of him, he was freaking more and more out, when suddenly Secret arrived, ah the memories of the man, that once was in control of the monster he had become. Joseph greeted the being with a slight bow, but it did not seem to mind. It was too interested in the offer Sting had given it, the leg of Jarek. "Secret, I think you are the only one here that are strong enough to bite that leg apart. While Sting might be able to rib the flesh apart, I doubt that is helpful against bones." A smile that did not suit the situation grew on Joseph's face. Now was probably the time. "Well I do actually have a bone saw for sale, and really cheap actually. It only cost two liters of beer and three packs of cigarettes, but it is completely clean and never used before, sharp as a razor blade." Joseph pulled out the saw from his jacket, and showed it to the others. The blade shone in the light, figures if light dancing around on the ground.

"Don't worry about what you did just note I am greatful." Skyler smiled before laying back down carefully. Talon scurried downand curled beside her and her arm placed lightly on him she looked up at the ceiling.

Tokoyo had followed Jarek outside and was there when the whole catastrophe had happened. "F--king sh-t Jarek, can't you keep yourself out of trouble for at least one minute?" She chuckled. "I sound like my mom. Anyway, i was gonna use this pack of smokes for a knife, but I don't want that bat-sh-t crazy demon-spider eating your bones." Tokoyo paused for a moment, mesmerized by the pirouettes the light was beginning to complete as it bonces long the saw's blade. Wait... Idea! She flung out a packet of cigarettes and asked for a small knife. "Here goes nothing," She muttered. She quickly dragged along her arm with the blade and left a small trail of blood. She wiped the blood onto her finger and held it out to... "Secret". There was a fair amount of red liquid flowing down her arm. "If you want this blood, go get me 2 litres of booze and the three packs of cigs. Do it quick or your feast will clot."

Secret... Twitched. "Blood?.. Heh...Hehehe.." A grim grin revealing all of Secrets jagged teeth appeared on his face. "BLOOD? What! DO! I LOOK LIKE?! A BAT MUTANT?!" Secret stood fully up his four arms on his back stretching out, revealing the small hair on the inner side and the bloody claws on them. "Hehehehe..." He slowly walked over to Tokoyo. "You're stupid... Do I want blood? No... I want flesh...I want FRESH MEAT!" Within a few second had Secret already pounced and were on top of Tokoyo, one of his arms holding the one with the knife, another on the bleeding arm. "DO you! Really think! That I would listen and do your dirty job?! A single bite...Is all I need and you'll be dead... So tell me.. Hehehehe" Secrets mouth opened to an abnormally large size, as if upper part of his head was detachable. For Tokoyo she could see rows of same jagged glass-like teeth as if it was endlessly in his mouth. But the most visible was the two large tongues that already fell out of his mouth and unto her face. "TELL ME? Are you afraid? Do you know how wrong you are?! Do you THINK! That I am a slave?! Hehehehehehe..." The tongues moved from Tokoyo's face to her wounded arm. "Your blood is just as tasteful.. But... I've learned to wait, and I will not bite you, yet.. For perhaps your friends don't want you to be the trade object? A deal..." He spoke to the others. "I get this delicacy, and you will hear three secrets.. Each true and each with wonders.. Hehehe... A deal most would... Kill for.." He leaned his head down to Tokoyo and whispered into her ear. "You're pretty, prey.. I might.. Let you live.. For a while.. Hehehehe.. Are you afraid of spiders? I hope not.."

/_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\

Jarek stared at the salamander. "This deal is f--k-ng one sided! That thing will kill me rather than chomp my f--k-ng leg off! Tha- What the f--k!" Jarek saw the spider as it jumped on Tokoyo! "Leave her alone you freak!.. Ngh.." Jarek coughed up more blood.. F--k, f--k! F--k-ng f--kly f--k-ng f--k! Now that thing is going to eat her! This is my fault! I should just have stayed and died! Now Tokoyo is going to die!? F--K!! This is wrong.. God ...."Don't kill her! If anyone should die, it's me. I'm already wounded!" I don't wanna die.. I don't want to leave Avery.. Or anyone behind.. Dammit..

(Don't worry Roxxy. ^^ Secret have absolute no intention of killing.. Well, he is pissed for being thought as a bat/vampire.)

It wasn't too long after Secret pounced on the cat mutant that Sting growled. You. F---ing. Idiot! Sting rose in the air with a resonating buzz that promised pain, and then darted forward, wrapping her arms around Secret and tackling him through a window to the outside street. She hissed, wings buzzing and stingers extended.

"You fool! Stop being such a f---ing d--- all the time! There are people dying! There's no time for your games, you sadistic f---!" Sting narrowed her eyes. "You are sick. I may share similar tastes of food, but at least I don't prey on the innocent you sick b------. So you know what? Bring it on, spider boy. You're clearly asking to get b-tch slapped and I'd love, love, to comply."

Secret was first of surprised then grinned. “Oh bee? You want to fight the spider? ” With a swift movement had Secret kicked Sting off him. “Well... Then.. ” His tongues slithered back into his mouth. “Let us dance.. ”

He stretched all of his arms and cracked his neck. “If not her, then you will be my meal. ” Secret spew from his mouth webbings towards Sting’s wings. “Hehehehehe.. ” He grinned and moved quickly around Sting in a circle. He suddenly jumped towards her, his claws while not venomous they certainly were sharp. “You are dead, little bee!”

"I'm not a bee, I'm a wasp!" Sting shrieked in offense, spinning around and extending all four arms. Her stingers were sharp and venomous, and this fucker was going to feel the burn soon enough. As Secret lunged at her, she darted to the side, hissing in anger as she realized he had stuck her wings together. That wouldn't stop her though. She was still a capable fighter. And with enough force, she could certainly dislodge the sticky webbing. She had done it before, last time they fought. Yes, they fought at least once everytime they crossed paths. Why? Sting neither knew nor cared.

Secret made a quick roll on the ground as Sting dodged his leaping attack. "C'mon! I haven't eaten for days, Sting.. You could atleast give me a BITE!" The spider mutant grinned again. They've fought, yeah of course. But it never ended with Sting hurt, a lot that is. Secret himself could molt from time to time, he still wasn't *adult* when it came to his spider side. "If not the wounded rabbit, or the miserable cat! Then you could, right?" Secret didn't want an answer, nor waited for one, instead he opted to move back to one of the nearby abandoned buildings. "Well then, Do you dare follow the spider to it's web, little honey-bee?" Secret said as he crawled through a broken window. Buildings, and close quarters were his favorite places, it meant his deadly weapon, his venom was closer to his preys.

"Your eating habits are none of my concern, you bastardous arachnid. And for fuck's sake, I'm an asian giant hornet, not a bee!" Sting hissed in annoyance. Her wings vibrated faster and the sticky substance of the webbing fell away. She rose off the ground an inch or two, and cracked her knuckles. To follow or not to follow... This bug is trying to lure me into his lair? Ohhh great. Hmph, that's never stopped me before. Sting darted forward and hovered in front of the broken window. While she may not have good night vision, her eyes adjusted fairly quickly to the darker room. She gritted her teeth. She was going to follow, even if it was a horrible idea. She folded her wings to her back and stepped inside, fingers flexed like claws.

A light chuckle echoed through the dark room. "Sting, Sting. Why do you risk your life for that cat?" Sting silently crawled on the ceiling, keeping his distance from Sting. "We've met, we've fought, and you've enjoyed it. I know that for it is not a secret." He jumped down from the ceiling to the floor behind Sting. His voice still ventriloquizing. "But I know for a secret, that you usually do not tend to be the guardian of others. Unless you've suddenly had a change of heart?" Secret stood completetly behind Sting, he was completetly still. "Did you perhaps... No, you wouldn't find someone in this world, the asian hornet girl settling down with another wasp? Hehehe, or is it perhaps true?"

"You..." Sting cringed, eyes closing tightly as she flinched. "You know nothing. You don't know anything about me. You keep trying to pull this 'holier than thou' thing on me but it won't work! I don't need anyone!" It was a sensitive topic to Sting. And Secret was driving a nail into her heart by saying it. "That cat... is my step sister. And the only family I have left." She whipped around, coming face to face with Secret without even flinching. "So I swear, you lay a finger on her again, and I'll rip you to shreds."

Secret tilted his head. "Step sister?..." Secrets, close personal secrets those were rare, Secret himself had no such family and while he accepted it, it still was something on his mind. "Step sister?" Secret said again. Secrets arms slowly relaxed. "Sting, I did not know this." Secret's voice had completetly changed. "Sting, I am not holier than thou. I'm nothing compared to you, I'm a freak and that is not a secret, how many other mutants could call me a friend? Noone." Secret looked at the window they came from. "You have family, and you have friends. Yet you're still stubborn enough to talk about working alone.. Mayhaps.. " Secret looked down at Sting's stingers/hands. "...Look at me, the human speaking.. What am I? A freak amongst freaks. But.." Secret shook his head. " Doesn't matter, my hunger will take over and the mutant will come back.. Go Sting, I'll mold.. Just tell them you took care of me for now.. And.. Don't tell them.. I am used to be what I am, alone and miserable and a freak to everyone else." Secret suddenly grabbed all four of Sting's arm's by the wrists and stuck the stingers into his chest. "mmmh... When the sun sets, follow the green light.. There you'll reach a catarpillar mutant... Nghm.." Blood oozed from Secret's wounds and his mouth. "He lives by the broken hospital, He will help with the rabbit, just tell him this." Secret leaned in to Sting and whispered. "The web untangles, the spider's oath stands... And Sting? Thank you." Secret leaned back, at the same time he pulled Sting's hands away, he slumbed to the floor. "Egh...Nnngh... The catapillar will help for free when you tell him that.. He can easily replace the leg of the rabbit.. Nngh.. Now leave me be.. I do not want anyone when I am at my weakest.." Secret chuckled. "Don't worry about me, h-ll you probably aren't anyway...Nmgh..

The web untangles, the spider's oath stands.. Do not forget.. It.. " Secret smiled, and soon enough his skin hardened and his breath disappeared, as if he was dead.

Sting stared in shock as the freak turned into an actually humane being, if only for awhile. She hasn't expected him to change the way he did. She didn't expect him to act somewhat... Kind. And she certainly didn't expect him to grab her arms and stab himself with her stingers. Sting gasped in shock and thrashed.

"Let go you idiot! You'll kill yourself! Gah! Oh come on, if you're going to commit suicide, do not get me involved!" Sting froze as he spoke again, telling her of a mutant who would help Avery's boyfriend. Sting was conflicted between trusting him and finding this mutant, and clawing him by her own means for telling fibs. But... He seemed sincere, for once. And gave her a secret without charge. As he released her arms and collapsed, Sting sighed.

"Secret... You better not be actually dead. I'll bring you something to eat when I get back. You are crazy... I owe you a secret," She sighed. She knelt down and spoke quietly. "My name is -------" She then stood and walked away. "See you later, loser!"

Last edited by a moderator:
((If any character want to put a bet on the fighting, feel free to use cigarettes as bets, and you will be paid double the amount if your bet is right.))

"Oh come on, he probably won't bite you. He seems to like doing it to me more." Conner said getting more and more frustrated with the little owl. Finally, he manages to trick Buras onto his hand. "There, see. He ain't so bad. Just give him a bit." he said before holding him out to Luna. Buras seemed to just want to spite Conner, and gladly got on her shoulder with out causing any problems. "See, he even likes you."

(Okay... I understand what you meant now... Well Luna likes animals so let's just say that she was being cautious... -^^-)

Luna gigled and tickled under the owls beak. Smiling softly she stroked the beautiful feathers on his back.

Buras turned his head a bit as Luna stroked his back. Instincts told him that that wasn't good. But this girl was nice, and he was beginning to like her. So, he gave a soft hoot and let her continue. "You see," Conner said, "if any of my fingers got close to his beak, he would bit them. It seems like he likes you more than he does me." he said with a big smile on his face. So far, he had only seen Luna as that shy nice girl. Guess that's what came from becoming her friend, her opening up a bit more to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back