• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The League of Mutants

Joseph were almost shocked. He had seen it all. First the hare going outside, getting bitten by one of his cousins, then a huge wasp came down and grabbed him, taking him to the top floor. Next thing he new, he turned around and there the hare was, and a cat girl, and a raccoon came swinging down, and started sucking on the leg of the hare. And no one asked him about anything, they just ignored him. He was a reptile after all, he would know stuff about venoms and poisons.

So when he saw the raccoon started spasming, he almost laughed. This was all psychological, did he not know you can suck out venom, even ingest it, without anything happen. Only thing that would give a reaction was either due to nosebo (Bad placebo) or he had small cuts in his mouth. He walked over to the group and grabbed the raccoons mouth, and opened it. As he expected, no cuts, this was just an act of the mind. He slapped the raccoon on his chin before saying: "That's enough of your acting right there, you are going to live. Venom only works in blood." He chuckled before looking at the rest, "I see you are dealing with a cousin of mine, mutantly speaking, he is of course not my real cousin. Anyway I hope you actually know things about venom, or else you are f-cked. I wonder where an expert of such things would be." He said the last part sarcastically.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Beowulf said:
Conner quickly killed the mouse, quitting it's suffering. Holding it out in his open hand, he offers it to the owl. The owl proceeded to stare at him almost tauntingly. Throwing the mouse away, Conner turns towards Skylar, "What do you think will get him down here." Little did he know, the owl, which I will call Buras from now on, flew down to the dead mouse, picked it up and flew back to it's perch.
@Spirits N Souls

Jarek was dazed, feverish and had a headache that felt like his head was bursting accompanied with bleeding out of the nose the wound and nausea.

And neither Issac's attempted sucking helped or the salamander guy's talking did. "Christ.. Christ... F--k, s--t, h-ll, c--tface, clusterf--k, c--khead, d--kbag, s--tbrain, b--ch, bulls--t, -ssf---ing -ssmonkey." Jarek stared at the insect woman.. Thing his vision was blurry. Boyfriend? What? Nows not the time for talking about that! F--K! "Just! Anything!" It was quickly followed by coughing. Gawd.. Somebody just shoot me or something! This s--t HURTS! Jarek clenched his teeth and placed his face in his palms. Atleast tha.. Oh gawd am I bleeding from the mouth too.. Gawd f--king f--k Jesus Christ is a poledancer! Jarek glanced between his fingers on everyone. I'm a worthless piece of s--t.. Why did I do this.. Why did I f--king do this?

Issac was still violently shacking when the lizard man came down. At this moment he was thinking he was still gunna die, or at least until he slapped him and told him he was just thinking that. Issac stopped moving after that his face was still white, and his eyes were stuck staring at the ceiling. He didn't move even after he realized that he was over reacting. So he was on the floor staring at the ceiling Jarek next to him still freaking out. He didn't want to move it just felt right to sit here just stay here he muttered " It's so....just....nothing." and from this the tiredness from before set in and Issac blacked out. He panicked to much using up what little energy he had, so Issac was on the floor alot of panic around him blacked out.

(well i wasnt getting notifs so im sorry i am really late, O.o )

Skyler caught a sense they were followed by something but what she hadnt seen until hearing talon growling and the commation conner made. "What in the-?" She cut her sentence off in stare and took a few steps back silently, as she watched.

"What? He's only a screech owl." Conner said, not knowing why Skylar was so shocked. "Perhaps maybe... No, that wouldn't work." Conner said, head in hand, as he thought about what to do.

"Try these." Skyler took his hand and placed a small amount of bait into his hand, before looking at Talon and stepping back. "Do not move Conner..." She said as she hid behind to of the rubble and waited after all food was always worth a try to a stray animal in need.

Not knowing what else to do, Conner listened to her and stood still, his hand stretched out. And he stood there, and stood there, and stood there. His arm began to get tired, then it began to shake slightly. Before he could drop it and decide that it was a fail, the owl flew down and panded on his arm before stepping over to his hand to eat. Surprisingly, once it finished, it moved up to Conner's shoulder. "Now what to call you." Conner said quietly to himself, "How does Buras sound." he asked the owl, not expecting an answer and not getting one.

"You know they can't talk Conner." Skyler stood and picked up Talon in her arms silently walking closer as if not to startle the newly befriended Owl before stretching and hopping around. "Anyway now that things are handled why not get out of here?" She asked shoving another item into her bag before looking around and turning around

"If your done here." Conner said. As he walked out the door, he was thinking of a name for his new friend. 'Buras. Ya, I like the ring of that.' "I'm going to call you Buras." he said quietly to the newly named Buras, who hooted softly back.

"Yeah I got what I came for. I am glad you made a friend too." Skyler smiled and trailed behind him before she got left behind holding talon in her arms lightly as she smiled and looked before stepping out of the shadows. "Quickly we must return, No chances of being spotted." She said in a quick proud and bold tone before darting ahead and returning to the shadows that neared the Hotel .. (Holding Talon this way)

"Ya, ya." Conner said, but still picking up the pace. There may now be a safe place, but night was still dangerous. Plus he wanted to show Luna his new pet, well more like something that felt like coming. And Buras seemed a but impatient to, or got uncomfortable on his shoulder, and began to fly circles above thier heads in the twilight.

"Are you not going to mind an ambush then?" Skyler asked curiously as Talon barked at the rather low overhead flying owl. Skyler maintained her pace and entered taking a breath.

"I'll mind it very much." Conner tood her. As they neared the hotel, Buras took his cue and came in for a landing. Sadly, neither shoulder would seem to do, so he landed on Conner's head. Trying to get him off his head, Conner eventually manages ti get Buras back on his shiulder, hand and fingers bitten but not gone.

"Wow very smart." Skyler tested him before bowing to him and looking him straight forward. "Thanks for assisting me, I must be going now." She climbed the rope and opened the bag allowing everything collected to dry out. "I can't do the herbal medicine until it dries so I havekept my promise." She muttered.

Shade was still asleep on the rock, slightly tossing and turning until his eyes flung open and his body launched up, he gripped to the ceiling, looking around frantically, sniffing the air. He looked down at his stuff and remembered where he was, he lost grip and fell back on the rock he slept on, the second his back hit the rock, he let out a loud whelp and started moving around in pain.

Luna looked around and spotted Connor and smiled softly as she made her way to him.

"Hello Conner..."

"Oh hey, Luna. I've been looking for you. You see this little fella? Well his name is Buras and he decided to join us after I fed him a bunch." Conner said, waving his hands about and trying to get Buras on his hand. I say trying, because Buras would have none of it and bit at the figers and hand that tried.

Sting looked up sharply upon hearing the mutant speak, and frowned, her wings buzzing in annoyance. "Well, I happen to know plenty about insect poisons/toxins/vemons. Whatever you want to call it. But I'm a bit lost, Scales, care to lend a hand? If I recall correctly, you deal with cigarettes and booze. I can supply that, and plenty of it, if you help." This lizard may be instantly getting on her nerves, but they did need his help.

Avery leaned closer to Sting. "Is this another blackmarket friend?"

"Not a friend, and I don't know if he classifies himself as blackmarket," Sting correctly bitterly. Yeah, not a friend. Sting returned her attention to Jarek's leg and cringed. And she thought her stings were bad? She stretched her four arms and sighed. Twenty stingers were deadly, especially when her stings could dissolve flesh. But at least the wounds she inflicted weren't always deadly. Sure they hurt like a b---- but they healed. Unless she was aiming to kill. In that case, chances of survival were slim to none.

Avery shifted to sit right next to Jarek, facing him. "You're going to be okay, Jarek. You are. Don't you dare give up on me." She sighed and leaned her forehead on his shoulder. "Please..."​

@Sigismund , @IllusiveShade

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sigismund[/URL] , @IllusiveShade
Joseph smiled at her comment. More currency, this was getting better and better, he thought. His smile faded a bit as he over heard stings comment about him being a black market dealer, and scoffed a bit before saying: "I am not a black market dealer, I am just a humble trader, a fence, not just some dealer on the street who deals in drugs." His smile once again widened, rows of teeth glinting in the evening sun.

Stepping over the passed out raccoon he looked at the wound on Jareks leg, and examined it closely. [Warning for the weak hearted, a detailed description of the wound will now follow.] It looked nasty to say the least. As soon as Joseph put his face near it he could smell it, rot. As he examined closer, he could see the beginning of

grey, rotting flesh, oozing with a yellow liquid. And the worst part was, the spot would soon grow bigger, and with no real anti-toxins nearby, he would soon become one rotting mess. But for now, it was only a small spot of a mixture of red, grey, and yellow, a cascade of death and life.

Joseph looked at sting "Define ok, we are dealing with Necrosis dear wasp, and that is almost incurable, especially in our facilities. I say we city off the leg, preventing further infection." A look of seriousness came across the scales face.

Jarek leaned his head in to Avery's. "I'm not going to give up, I promise.." Jarek stared at the lizard? Salamander? Well the "fence" as he called himself. "City off my leg? You mean cut it?.. I wouldn't be able to survive.. How many amputees have you seen out in this f--k-ng city?!.. I might as well be killed instead.."

Jarek shook his head. "Same deal, just a lot faster than cutting my leg off and let me sit and watch as everyone does crap for me until some bandit group finally breaks in, everyone else is going to be able to get away.. Me? Well I'll be Jarek 'dead-meat' Ahote."

Great Jarek now the strangers know your last name too RULE 15! Never reveal your full name!.. Well not that it's going to matter..

"I mean... I would rather lose my leg than be killed now.. But still, without my leg I'm worthless, I can't help with anything.. I'd be useless to everyone else on this hotel."

/_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ /_\

Secret had already exited his *lair* and was sitting on the wall, not standing on anything he was literally just sitting vertically on the wall and studying the people. "Kekekeke.. I smell rot.. I smell meat.." The thing suddenly hummed a nursery rhyme, as it crawled down to meet the group by the lobby As Secret came closer, the hum turned to song a quiet lullaby..

"The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Up The Water Spout.

Down Came The Rain, And Washed The Spider Out.

Out Came The Sun, And Dried Up All The Rain.

And The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Up The Spout Again.

The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled In From The Sun.

Crept Into The Crib, And Found The Baby Bun.

Baby Kept A Cryin' Til Momma's Work Was Done.

And The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Back Out In The Sun.

Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Into Momma's Bed.

Crawled Up On Her Hubby, And Bit Him In The Head.

Momma Lay There Sleeping, While Hubby Laid There Dead.

And The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Out Of Momma's Bed.

Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Into Momma's Shoe.

Momma Was Forelorn, And Didn't Know What To Do.

She Tried To Go For Help, But Her Foot Was Turning Blue.

And The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Out Of Momma's Shoe.
"

Secret was in a crouching position as he stared at the different mutants, he fondly remembered Sting and their rivalry and partnerships, he had seen Joseph, but rarely made contact with him as Secret's food was entirely different than what the Fence could provide.

"The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crept to the Rabbit.. Bit him twice.. Now he is mine.. Secret can't be denied.. And everyone is dead..Itsy Bitsy Spider crept away again."

Secret crept a bit closer and spoke up.

"Greetings... Kekeke.. Listen well for this is free, I am secret and now you know. I know the city inside out of the rotten core, my price is not too steep and mayhaps it can save the rabbit. I ask solely.. For a taste of fresh...Fresh... Food." Secret's mouth slowly opened and one of the tongues slithered out of his mouth. "Life for life? Is it not fair? A single bite is all I'll need. Kekekekeke." The spider mutant's tongue retreated back and he himself was ready to spring away.. Or bite. Secret smiled, his hidden eyes stared at them all. "Or maybe.. The rabbit could be the meal? For two secrets? Nobody knows what I know.. Kekeke.. And his leg is already.. Well cooked.." The mutant grinned showing his jagged teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyler hearing a yelp headed back up to where she thought it had come from before climbing up the cracks in the wall and reaching the rope that was swaying in the draft hotel and looked up. "Whoever let out a faint yelp, are you alright?" She asked as she climbed Talon hovering nearby as always this time abit strange as he wasn't on guard upon catching a scent of Shade he flew up and perched on his head lightly before barking.

Shade raised his hand lightly, raising it above the rock from where he slept, "I'm okay" he said in a faint voice filled with pain. He lied next to the rock, he was not visible, all but his hand was however he was clutching his back in pain and lying in some rubble

"That yell didn't sound like you are okay." Skyler reached the top and walked to the really faint voice and saw him in the rubble after a while of looking. "Shade?" She asked before kneeling next to him lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back