• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Last Stand (Apocalyptic Mecha RP. Co-GM needed)

Platelet-Chan

The year when Humanity succeeded.
The year when we finally destroyed the balance of nature, and turned the world against them.

Humanity has cornered themselves.
They now cage themselves in artificial environments they call
S.E.F.O.L.s
They can no longer breathe the toxic air
Not can they drink the polluted water
Nor can they walk on the radioactive soil
Outside their cages, Humanity can not survive the horrors they have created.
But they must pay.
The animals and plants they have left to die mutated.
Once gentle beasts ravage the outside, with their ugly forms.
I have taken it upon myself to guide these mindless destroyers.
I will direct their anger.

Our homes are under constant attack.
So we built giant machines of war.
To protect the remnants of Humanity.

To destroy Humanity.
Hello! Made it this far? I want to make a Mecha roleplay that delves deep into politics, psychology, ideology, and Humanity.

The mechs specifics are down below.

Mechs are:
-Large machines usually made of a titanium alloy, with a non-flexible frame, unless stated otherwise.
-The are no less than 25 meters high and must be stable enough to support upright movement, unless stated otherwise.
-The machines are piloted by two pilots, one human, and the other is a modified bionic-A.I. Piloting a large machine whilst coordinating body movements put a large stress on a human, both physically and mentally. The A.I. absorbs a large part of the stress so that a pilot can continue for extended periods of time. However, an A.I. can only absorb so much before breaking down.
-The machines are unique. Each design is not to be repeated, and each design must be tailored to the environment to which they would be deployed.

The S.E.F.O.L.s (Survivable Environment for Organic Life) are 3,300 square mile settlements that are stationed in the 4 main locations in the world. One in London, Hongkong, Tokyo, and Egypt. The Each settlement houses 50,000 humans that occupy 2,000 square miles. 300 square miles are dedicate to food and water generation, while 1,000 square miles is dedicated to the defense barracks.

I would love for this to go through, and I would love a co-GM to help me make this work!

Hey I'm interested! I have experience in futuristic scenarios, so I can help as well!

It has been a good while since I’ve been here, and done a roleplay. But I am very interested, and have experience at GMing campaigns and such. That was years ago though.

Interested as well.
I'm also interested.
I'm interested.
Also interested in this!
Hey I'm interested! I have experience in futuristic scenarios, so I can help as well!
Interested
Interested!
It has been a good while since I’ve been here, and done a roleplay. But I am very interested, and have experience at GMing campaigns and such. That was years ago though.
I am interested, i already think i have a mech in mind
Thank you for your interest. I've been out of the loop since Christmas but now I'm back. If you are all still interested, I will make the OOC shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back