• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

corpsedance

One Time Luck
⍣ ೋ 🍰 hello! my name is mars! i use they/she pronouns, and i am currently 21! my triggers include self harm, and i will also not engage in roleplays that include “whump” topics. i do not engage with roleplayers under the age of 18.
⍣ ೋ 🍰 i typically write around 500-600 words per side of my responses. all i ask is that you can write around 300 words per side of your responses, and that you do your best to write in a pleasant, readable manner!
⍣ ೋ 🍰 as far as content goes, i typically prefer angst, hurt and comfort, some fluff, apocalyptic plots, and “mature themes” (drug use, alcohol use, violence, etc.), though if certain topics are a trigger for you i will work around them! these things will also not be the only things my plots are about, i just have a few college party aus/villain aus, etc that contain these topics lol
⍣ ೋ 🍰 i am looking for someone to do a canon x oc roleplay, doubling. below, i will list my fandoms, with my love interest(s) listed underneath, most preferred lose interest(s) underlined. for all the fandoms listed, i am finished/up to date! i am super in need of an overwatch roleplay right now!!!
⍣ ೋ 🍰 if any of this strikes your fancy, send me a pm and we can discuss!
⍣ ೋ horizon zero dawn/ forbidden west
🍰 aloy
⍣ ೋ ace attorney series

🍰 phoenix wright
🍰 apollo justice
🍰 ryunosuke naruhodo
🍰 asogi kazuma
🍰 herlock sholmes
🍰 klavier gavin
⍣ ೋ fire emblem: three houses
🍰 dimitri blaiddyd
🍰 claude von riegan
🍰 slyvain gauthier
🍰 felix fraldarius
🍰 yuri leclerc
🍰 lysithea von ordelia
⍣ ೋ attack on titan
🍰 armin arlert
🍰 jean kirstein
🍰 annie leonhart
🍰 mikasa ackerman
⍣ ೋ the last of us i + ii
🍰 ellie williams
🍰 abby anderson
⍣ ೋ overwatch
🍰 tracer
🍰 moira

i am also open to my rp partner suggesting plots! these are just some i came up with/found!

❝ 𝗹𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 ❞
𝗶’𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼
tags: angst
muse a has always known rejection, and it turned them into the person that was always seeking attention. dressing provocatively, dolling themselves up, behaving in a flirtatious way. they desperately desire attention from others, and they have their sights set on someone new; muse b. muse b, while kind, just isn’t into the “fling” sort of thing; they want a real, lasting relationship. muse a can’t understand why they won’t look at them, why they won’t be with them. will they learn that muse b would rather love them for who they are rather than a character they’ve created, or will their relationship crumble before it can even really begin?

❝ 𝗱𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 ❞
tags: royalty au, arranged marriage, angst, hurt and comfort, fluff
muse a and muse b are both royals, and both are next in line for their thrones. in an attempt to strengthen alliances and benefit both kingdoms their parents arrange a marriage. they must be seen at balls together, make very grandiose gestures of their love, and make themselves seen in a positive light to gain public approval. however, neither of them are particularly fond of the whole “arranged marriage” thing. it all culminates their night before the wedding, when they run into each other at midnight after neither can get much sleep. how will their interaction go? and, how will their wedding and subsequent honeymoon go?

❝ 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁’𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 ❞
tags: royalty au, forbidden romance, angst, fluff, very customizable
muse a is a member of the royal family, and their kingdom is in danger. being continuously attacked by another kingdom and loosing the battle, the king and queen (or the royal staff, if the king and queen are sick/deceased/etc.) arrange a marriage that will grant them allyship with a kingdom that is known for their strong military and ability to win wars. however, muse a wants nothing to do with it. despite being royal and knowing their “duty”, they are in love with muse b, a member of the royal staff with little to no power, status, or money. will their love be found out? will muse a find a solution to their war, or will they be forced to marry the other royal and live unhappily?

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 ❞
tags: apocalypse au, angst, fluff, very customizable
when the apocalypse started, no one knew what to do. now that it’s over, no one still knows what to do. people gather together not for the survival of the fittest, but to rebuild what they can remember. safe spots merge, resources are still scarce but it’s getting easier to gather and it’s faster to do it together. knowledge is passed around, in hopes that they’ll be used to farm and sew and cook and build. there’s no hurry for the end of the world, the beginning of the world feels like plenty of time on our hands.

❝ 𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 ❞
apocalypse au, college au, modern au, fantasy au, royal au, soulmate au, arranged marriage

❝ possible pairings ❞
cowboy x fresh meat, royalty x royal worker, and more!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back