• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "The last party I went to was at chuckie cheese..."

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey friends, nice to meet youu.
Like so many of you, I'm searching for someone to write with!

I'm 27 and prefer to write with people closer to my age, I also prefer to write slice of life stories full of angst, humor and drama. I have no triggers, tell me what yours are if you have some. (:

I live on the EST coast, work full time and am also now going for another semester of college, along with trying to babysit on the weekends.

I'm busy, but will do my best to communicate with you, and write as often as I can.

Come write with me, gush about our oc's, let's put them through storms and sunny days.

Attached is a writing sample! If interested please just reach out!! (:

Copper is what she tasted as she felt the warm blood from her mouth pool into her bottom lip. She was biting it again, harder this time than the last. Trying to find words to fill the heavy silence.

Warm water sloshed around her feet and webbed up her ankles as she reached for the green and black shampoo bottle. The bottle felt heavy in her hands.

Well, this is what happens when you work three twelve-hour shifts you goof. She reminded herself as she worked the soap into her hair.

Her eyes closed as she stepped under the water, the drops falling like rain down her body and into the drain to never be seen again.

The purple towel she had laid out for herself twenty minutes before, was thankfully still hanging where she left it. Drying her hair last, she brushed her teeth and absently pointed at the wrinkles in her face, and the crow's feet around her eyes. "Are you going to love me, still when I'm forty-five?" She said out loud, silently hoping he would hear her, silently hoping he would not. She could only imagine his reaction, he'd roll his large eyes and stare at her the only way he did. With his toothbrush hanging from his mouth, he'd respond with "of course" before going about his business.

Loving someone, who needed reassurance wasn't something she was certain he had signed up for. The late-night phone calls as her voice trembled and shook because her brain wouldn't turn off. Or the trips to the grocery store that involved standing in the diaper aisle for five minutes as she waited for the people around her to stop talking so she could think. Or the time she burst into tears because he had held the door for her or pushed the grocery cart to the corral without being asked.

I'm down for something fxf if you are.
A woman starting a new job and looking up to the woman who has worked there for years to show her the ropes and whatnot

Hi! I really like your writing style! I am also in the EST time zone!! And I also have far too many OCs! (Oops, but is there really such a thing as too many original characters?). If you're interested, maybe we could do something that is a mix of light and fluffy with a little bit of drama.
Have a great day! c:

Hi! I really like your writing style! I am also in the EST time zone!! And I also have far too many OCs! (Oops, but is there really such a thing as too many original characters?). If you're interested, maybe we could do something that is a mix of light and fluffy with a little bit of drama.
Have a great day! c:
Hi love, just message me! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back