• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Last Pale Light In The West (Apocalypse/Zombie RP) - [CLOSED]

Isolus

Lady of the Lexicon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Last Pale Light In The West
Apocalypse | Adventure/Quest | Horror/Psychological Horror | (Optional - Romance)

_26__by_lexiconicy-dcc0e4n.png

Optional Pairing(s): survivor-x-survivor (FxM, MxM, FxF)
Keywords: (outbreak) (end of days) (radio) (code) (mysterious voice) (apocalyptic) (cure) (hope)

These are the end of days. Pocket of humanity is scattered across of a unforgiving wasteland, where a virus from the radioactive fallout has created mutated creatures and ravenous undead who pray on the living. The virus is transmitted through contact with the infected and it appears that it can spread through the air, making it impossible for humans to remain within the open air for too long least they mutate into the monsters they hide from.

latest

Your OC (male or female of any age), awakens in an old barn with a gunshot wound in the shoulder and an old backpack that contains a small handheld radio. It's been confiscated by a group of survivors who found you and nursed you back to health. Miraculously, you survived your wounds but the radio is causing a greater stir among the group than your impossible recovery. Why? Because the radio is transferring a signal from a supposed safe zone on the west coast, where a cure is being heavily researched - the radio plays only one song over and over again, but the song is secretly telling listeners coordinates to the safe zone. The map is hidden in the song.

Whether your OC knows of this secret code or not, you are in debt to these survivors and the promise of a safe heaven being played through a simple song through a handheld radio, there is no other choice than to brave the dead lands.

68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e74656e6f722e636f6d2f696d616765732f64623465313639343733396539626130613932353765366339333035333335632f74656e6f722e676966

Who knows. There might be hope after all.

********************************************************************************

RP Guidelines:
Although I do consider myself to be a pretty lax writing when it comes to writing with other people involved, I do have a few general rules that I like to follow when it comes to roleplaying (or collaborative writing if that’s what you prefer to call it).

1. The most important rule for me when it comes to roleplay is having fun and if you or I aren’t excited about the roleplay, then it’s going to be a real downer for not only me but for you as well. So all I ask is for a partner who is invested and contributes to the story. Please contribute to the roleplay, please be open about rules and most importantly, please be friendly! If I feel like I have to step on eggshells around you, you're probably not the person I am looking for.
  2. My writing style is novella, meaning that I will write on average anywhere from four to eight paragraphs at a time. I’ve been known to write even more if I feel so inspired! Yes, my response times do take longer but it is because you will get a longer, quality response. If this scares you, I’m sorry! I just love to write but I do realize that this isn’t for everyone so I don’t want this to hinder you from wanting to roleplay with me. Please let me know your writing length and preference and I will definitely work something out that flows best.
  3. I mentioned that my emphasis is English studies, but I am by no means a grammar nazi. I make plenty of spelling mistakes, so you don’t have to worry about me correcting you! All I ask is that you roleplay in third person and that you are trying your best when it comes to grammar.
Honestly, those are all of my main guidelines. Below, you can find some quick, minor info that might help seal the deal on if I am a compatible roleplayer with you.
  • As a general rule, I don’t ever play canon characters (these are characters that are franchised and owned under a company). Fan characters might be an exception, but just to be on the safe side I ask that you use original characters. We can talk about fan characters though, if you're really set on it!
  • In regards to romance, it doesn't have to me a must for me. While I do enjoy the cute fluff that comes with it, I also crave platonic relationships! If we can find some sort of balance, I think that would work out the best for us in the long run.
  • This one isn’t really important... but I am an artist on the side so be prepared to be spammed with our characters in doodles and pictures!

Last edited:
I'm interested in this, if you're still looking for partners!

If you're still interested, I am incredibly down for a roleplay like this. I can probably do 3-5 paragraph responses and I love anything to do with the undead haha

If you're still interested, I am incredibly down for a roleplay like this. I can probably do 3-5 paragraph responses and I love anything to do with the undead haha

That’s awesome! That’s around the same for my response length and undead/apocalypse RPs are so much fun ^-^ Shoot me a PM whenever you can and we can discuss details c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back